Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also has bball by chance? i'm not into any other sports at all. so happy with that durex build man. can't thank you enough for convincing me to get it. dropped teatv too.
    It has everything, so if it's still available come basketball season I'm sure we'll be able to catch the games on it. If I can't I'm gonna have to get Sling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just such a pain in tha ass installing it on my fireTV. Running okay on your FireStick?
    How are you installing? It is seriously a 30 second process when you sideload apps over your WI-FI.

I was using an Android app called apps2fire for sideloading my APK files, but it stopped working. I installed Fire TV tools IIRC on the name and it works just as good.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are you installing? It is seriously a 30 second process when you sideload apps over your WI-FI.

I was using an Android app called apps2fire for sideloading my APK files, but it stopped working. I installed Fire TV tools IIRC on the name and it works just as good.
    Haven't done it yet. Can I use the link you posted above for the Durex build?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has everything, so if it's still available come basketball season I'm sure we'll be able to catch the games on it. If I can't I'm gonna have to get Sling
    reddit bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need an option for my TV using a Fire Stick though.. Are you accessing them on a Fire Stick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't done it yet. Can I use the link you posted above for the Durex build?
    Yes.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need an option for my TV using a Fire Stick though.. Are you accessing them on a Fire Stick?
    Nah, roomate has a chromecast. Just cast it to the TV in living room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, roomate has a chromecast. Just cast it to the TV in living room.
    That's actually a decent idea, I haven't tried it yet. Fire Stick has screen mirroring so I can try it tonight for MNF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay installed it. Placenta has links so far they're slow.
    So many damn add ons lmao this is why kodi turned me off last time.

Any MUST - haves?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's actually a decent idea, I haven't tried it yet. Fire Stick has screen mirroring so I can try it tonight for MNF.
    i was using nba reddit links through firefox on the firestick last season and it worked great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, KW you're using this durex thing on a stick?
    Interface goes slow af on my fire tv
    Most placenta links I click on are slow and buffer too, smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine also works great on the Stick..

There's no way in that your Fire TV should be anything less than blazing fast.. Residual files notoriously build up in the Fire TV's OS files, and cause terrible performance after a year or so.. Either that, or you are trying to navigate the Durex Interface immediately after you launch and it's in process of running all the autoupdaters.. Or a combination of both..

I recommended going in to your Fire TV settings and doing a complete factory reset, then reinstalling Kodi and the Durex Build. You will see a major improvment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durex 9.1 now available

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine also works great on the Stick..

There's no way in that your Fire TV should be anything less than blazing fast.. Residual files notoriously build up in the Fire TV's OS files, and cause terrible performance after a year or so.. Either that, or you are trying to navigate the Durex Interface immediately after you launch and it's in process of running all the autoupdaters.. Or a combination of both..

I recommended going in to your Fire TV settings and doing a complete factory reset, then reinstalling Kodi and the Durex Build. You will see a major improvment.
    I have the original FireTV that looks like a rectangle, can direct internet connect...actually i clean reset it just a few weeks back. It takes a while to load pics on movies, and stuff. Noticeably slower than terrarium. I dunno.

LOL the new build already out the day after I install.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have the original FireTV that looks like a rectangle, can direct internet connect...actually i clean reset it just a few weeks back. It takes a while to load pics on movies, and stuff. Noticeably slower than terrarium. I dunno.

LOL the new build already out the day after I install.
    I would say even on a clean device it's definitely fair to say the Durex build will run a tad slower than Terrarium did.. Maybe leaving it running instead of force closing when done with it will help once everything is loaded into the RAM..

Don't worry about the new build being available the next day after installing, the best part about Durex is the build will prompt you that a new version is available, and all you have to do is select to "fresh install" and then "restore" when prompted and it will do everything automatically.. then hit the "force close" option when prompted and upon restart you're running the new build.. There is an option to force the build to update from the main menu somewhere if you don't see a prompt today..

The new build has bunch of new movie add ons and they did not include Placenta (the current spiritual successor to covenant, exodus, genesis, etc..) which makes sense as I have noticed the add on is not producing as many quality links these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool thanks for the info. Placenta was the only one i ed with yesterday.
    What add on is giving you the cleanest tv/movie links?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool thanks for the info. Placenta was the only one i ed with yesterday.
    What add on is giving you the cleanest tv/movie links?
    Numbers has worked the best IMO.. there are a ton of new ones available so I gotta test em out one by one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    installed on the stick last night and seems to run as good as it does on the PC. i have only tried NuMbErS on both and no other internal "plugins". going to test some other stuff tonight on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep an eye on FreeflixHQ.. I installed today and it still has some bugs, but it looks like Terrarium..

For Kodi The Magic Dragon under the miscellaneous tab in Durex is working great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Placenta (lol) didn't return any links
    Tried Magic Dragon and the few random movies I tried worked.
    It's still so weird to me to have so many diff add-ons to have to choose from for movies/shows. That's why Terrarium was so Boss Hogg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Placenta (lol) didn't return any links
    Tried Magic Dragon and the few random movies I tried worked.
    It's still so weird to me to have so many diff add-ons to have to choose from for movies/shows. That's why Terrarium was so Boss Hogg.
    i do miss terrarium indeed. kodi is a hog whereas terrarium was an efficient work horse.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Decided to s out for a IPTV service tbh.
    $5/month, 2000+ live channels (US, Canadian, UK), NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA League Pass, MLB, EPL, CL, La Liga, Serie A. Video on demand for 1000+ shows and movies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to s out for a IPTV service tbh.
    $5/month, 2000+ live channels (US, Canadian, UK), NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA League Pass, MLB, EPL, CL, La Liga, Serie A. Video on demand for 1000+ shows and movies.
    ..and your payment info shared on the dark web.. hopefully it was a burner account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and your payment info shared on the dark web.. hopefully it was a burner account

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yup, throwaway through PayPal. And I'm Canadian, my American iden y can go to for all I care when I move back tbh

Thread Information