Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was gonna update the Kodi thread with the same . I knew they weren't updating their scrapers anymore because hardly any good sources were coming back.. all Streamango and Openload bull which doesn't work good because everyone is forced to use those sources now.

I've been using Kodi again tbh. I have the Durex build installed which is actually a damn good build. It has a self updater feature as well. To answer your question, Covenant has been replaced by it's spiritual successor, Placenta. Other than Placenta, you have Neptune, Uranus, along with a few others that have been producing reliable HD sources with minimal buffering. \

The URL for kodi to install the Durex wizard is:

http://drxbld.com/wiz
    Yes to both. Once you add the installer just follow the prompts and enjoy. Not too many people know about Durex but now that everybody needs somewhere to migrate to I expect it will get too big and get closed down too..

Placenta and Numbers addons are producing a good anount of HD.. I don't know what it is about Kodi scrapers not being able to find Google links even though Terrarium had no issue with em..

For sports, the Rising Tides add on has been reliable for all of the NFL feeds in HD.. was buffer free I might as well have been on the Sunday Ticket

How are you installing? It is seriously a 30 second process when you sideload apps over your WI-FI.

I was using an Android app called apps2fire for sideloading my APK files, but it stopped working. I installed Fire TV tools IIRC on the name and it works just as good.

Mine also works great on the Stick..

There's no way in that your Fire TV should be anything less than blazing fast.. Residual files notoriously build up in the Fire TV's OS files, and cause terrible performance after a year or so.. Either that, or you are trying to navigate the Durex Interface immediately after you launch and it's in process of running all the autoupdaters.. Or a combination of both..

I recommended going in to your Fire TV settings and doing a complete factory reset, then reinstalling Kodi and the Durex Build. You will see a major improvment.

Durex 9.1 now available

I would say even on a clean device it's definitely fair to say the Durex build will run a tad slower than Terrarium did.. Maybe leaving it running instead of force closing when done with it will help once everything is loaded into the RAM..

Don't worry about the new build being available the next day after installing, the best part about Durex is the build will prompt you that a new version is available, and all you have to do is select to "fresh install" and then "restore" when prompted and it will do everything automatically.. then hit the "force close" option when prompted and upon restart you're running the new build.. There is an option to force the build to update from the main menu somewhere if you don't see a prompt today..

The new build has bunch of new movie add ons and they did not include Placenta (the current spiritual successor to covenant, exodus, genesis, etc..) which makes sense as I have noticed the add on is not producing as many quality links these days.

Numbers has worked the best IMO.. there are a ton of new ones available so I gotta test em out one by one.

Keep an eye on FreeflixHQ.. I installed today and it still has some bugs, but it looks like Terrarium..

For Kodi The Magic Dragon under the miscellaneous tab in Durex is working great
    Porks can you tell us how many of these are still current? I know it's only been a month but you wrote: "Not too many people know about Durex but now that everybody needs somewhere to migrate to I expect it will get too big and get closed down too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Porks can you tell us how many of these are still current? I know it's only been a month but you wrote: "Not too many people know about Durex but now that everybody needs somewhere to migrate to I expect it will get too big and get closed down too..
    Figure it out.. Tbh I don't know why you would care, you can't even install Kodi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figure it out.. Tbh I don't know why you would care, you can't even install Kodi
    Still butthurt.
    Wow.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been using Overeasy and Magic Dragon on the Durex build with good results.
    I'd say 60% or so of the streams just flat out don't work, but when you get one that starts, I have rarely gotten buffering which happened quite often with Terrarium.

Pretty happy with it finally. Thanks for the advice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been using Overeasy and Magic Dragon on the Durex build with good results.
    I'd say 60% or so of the streams just flat out don't work, but when you get one that starts, I have rarely gotten buffering which happened quite often with Terrarium.

Pretty happy with it finally. Thanks for the advice
    The streams that don't work are usually the same combo of provider and host.. ICEFILMS links always come up amd they NEVER work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anium TV is brand new, it's a fork of Terrarium allegedly with support. I tried it, and searched several movies.. It returned Streamango, Openload, RapidVideo, and a few other hosts.. No matter the movie I tested, I didn't see a single Google hosted file..

http://bit.ly/ tv - this is the direct download link for the APK. It's exactly like Terrarium, but the jury is still out on whether or not the developer will be keeping it updated.

With Kodi, ever since the TVAdddons went down, and support for URLResolver went to , it hasn't been finding any Google links.. I was researching into it, and it seems that Google took an extra step w/ Google Drive that requires you to log in to access streaming files.. For whatever reason, Terrarium had no problem producing Google Video links however..

I've been trying to successfully log in to Google Drive and try searching w/ Kodi to find GVideo links, but I'm starting to wonder if Google's action has really defeated the majority of video piracy for the time being.. Unless a new host with great bandwidth emerges soon, piracy may be K.O'd.. I have been using my Netflix free trials, but may have no choice but to subscribe if the piracy community isn't able to make a move

Edit* - on a side note, Kodi has been working FLAWLESSLY when it comes to sports.. I've been able to see any NFL or NBA game I want, and caught the last two UFC's in 1080p, free of charge. The addon I'm using is Rising Tides.. Highly recommended.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    These platforms run short time because most of people are streamers and actively looks for it. They knew it would happen. Question is how many platforms like these are there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aniumtv!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it working for you now? I tried it and looking like Terrarium was where the similiarities ended.. Terrarium was constantly updating those scrapers to find the Google, CDN Fast Server, Rapid Video, etc links, yet anium's scrapers weren't even finding the SD links for a ton of already released, major movies I tested..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it working for you now? I tried it and looking like Terrarium was where the similiarities ended.. Terrarium was constantly updating those scrapers to find the Google, CDN Fast Server, Rapid Video, etc links, yet anium's scrapers weren't even finding the SD links for a ton of already released, major movies I tested..
    it works for me but no 1080 anything. mostly 720/480/sd and no google links.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it works for me but no 1080 anything. mostly 720/480/sd and no google links.
    I've just been stuck with ty Openload and Streamango streams.. Both of those are UK or Europe servers, so if you're trying to watching during their peak hours, forget it. Around 10ish I can usually watch without buffering.

Rising Tides has been reliable as for everything sports though, 1080p streams on a lot of too.
    Last edited by DJR210; 11-08-2018 at 05:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've just been stuck with ty Openload and Streamango streams.. Both of those are UK or Europe servers, so if you're trying to watching during their peak hours, forget it. Around 10ish I can usually watch without buffering.
    yeah man, i only watch around that time anyhow. i leave the shop at 9pm so i have no clue how good the streams are during the day. i haven't noticed many openload servers but def some streamango ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic Dragon and Overeasy have been reliable for me. But yall are right, some links are poor quality.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rising tides still working for anyone else? not working for me anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rising tides still working for anyone else? not working for me anymore
    Yes, working great.. I'm sure you're dealing with the same problem I had, just re-install the add-on or build that includes it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic Dragon and Overeasy have been reliable for me. But yall are right, some links are poor quality.
    Magic Dragon is definitely the best of the movie add-ons.. it's somewhat limited (not to say it doesn't have a load of movies) but the bottom line it works, it's HD, and there's no buffer fests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vander koriwhat LaMarcus Bryant

Brothers in piracy.. I have great news: Cinema APK is the apparently

We may have the successor to Terrarium on our hands gentlemen.. I installed this , and MX Player, and I have succeeded in finding the elusive Google Links for the first time since Terrarium died.. I'm watching The Predator right now on a Google Link, 1080p/3.75 GB file, zero buffering.

I DO NOT USE DIRECT INSTALLS TO INSTALL APPS TO MY FIRE TV STICK. I use "Easy Fire Tools" from the Play Store and use my phone to do so. I use this app to sideload install both Cinema APK and MX Player (the built in cinema player sucks and doesnt work)

You will want to download the APK for your Android TV Box and/or Fire TV device using this link:

www.mediafire.com/file/1oabidp27tbuoam/cinema-1.3.3-fix-lag-tvshow.apk/file

If it starts giving you notice to turn off your ad blocker, scroll down and click where it say's "leave on and continue" or whatever..

Once you get that APK downloaded and installed on your device, then install the MX Player from:

https://mx-video-player.en.softonic....id?ex=BB-682.3

Now that you have both installed, you will want to assign the MX Players as the default player from the settings.. Click the 3 horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner of Cinema APK and you will see where you can change the player..

Now you are ready to stream movies/shows.. Once you select a movie, scroll down a little bit to where it says "streams" and you will notice streams and source info begin to populate here, just like Terrarium used to.. So far with The Predator, I pulled about 6 choices of Google files, a few Rapid Videos, and Openload and Streamango were available as well.
    Last edited by DJR210; 11-25-2018 at 10:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried a handful of movies, and every one pulled Google.. Even a Streamango file played here without interuption

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDN Fastserver files forgot about those

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stumbled upon the Cinema apk because of this thread on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/TTVreborn/c...rent_top_apps/) and was going to mention it here but forgot lol. But yeah it's pretty good as it pulls on Google Video links.

Terrarium Reborn is a bunch of though. Severely disappointed.

But yeah, be careful where you get your apks from. They made a comprehensive list in that subreddit to where you can download legit apks from if you're transferring them to your firestick or wherever here: (https://www.reddit.com/r/TTVreborn/c..._to_use_trakt/)

There's some other ones people recommend like TVZion and Cyberflix but I haven't tried them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We may have the successor to Terrarium on our hands gentlemen.. I installed this , and MX Player, and I have succeeded in finding the elusive Google Links for the first time since Terrarium died.. I'm watching The Predator right now on a Google Link, 1080p/3.75 GB file, zero buffering.

I DO NOT USE DIRECT INSTALLS TO INSTALL APPS TO MY FIRE TV STICK. I use "Easy Fire Tools" from the Play Store and use my phone to do so. I use this app to sideload install both Cinema APK and MX Player (the built in cinema player sucks and doesnt work)

You will want to download the APK for your Android TV Box and/or Fire TV device using this link:

If it starts giving you notice to turn off your ad blocker, scroll down and click where it say's "leave on and continue" or whatever..

Once you get that APK downloaded and installed on your device, then install the MX Player from:

Now that you have both installed, you will want to assign the MX Players as the default player from the settings.. Click the 3 horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner of Cinema APK and you will see where you can change the player..

Now you are ready to stream movies/shows.. Once you select a movie, scroll down a little bit to where it says "streams" and you will notice streams and source info begin to populate here, just like Terrarium used to.. So far with The Predator, I pulled about 6 choices of Google files, a few Rapid Videos, and Openload and Streamango were available as well.
    yes! Thanks buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sweet

Forgot about those CDN links. Magic Dragon been working aiight for me though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude djr210 that cinema app is even better than terrarium ever was. thank you so damn much!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude djr210 that cinema app is even better than terrarium ever was. thank you so damn much!
    no problem, glad to see others beat the system too

..and yeah I agree, dude made some minor changes to the UI that make this app a little better than Terrarium IMO

Thread Information