Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was out in my Fortress of Solitude knocking out my morning bench press while listening to this.....

Judy.....come here, you have to see this.
    Me....be there in a minute, as soon as....
    Judy....you need to see this now.

Like everyone else my first thought was just a plane going down, then.......what????

Why?

I knew nothing about Islam/Muslims/Middle East. And didn't care to know. Well that all changed after 9/11. Now I was curious. Just how far gone would a person have to be to.....BOOM!....killing themselves and strangers?

That was 22 books ago. I had to find out about that world so I did.

They need more interests, more good things going on in their life. The way they live, sucks. A lot of petty bull . No NBA,NCAA,NFL,CFL,WWE...what do they have to occupy their mind?

Then there's The Quran, How many times is....punish...fear..punishment...painful...fire.. .chop...kill....mentioned? The amount of violence found there is incredible. Real easy to see the problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    They don't need that Hollywood bull you listed.

In case you forgot Bin Laden was educated in the West. Most of the big timer terrorists are/were well experienced with Western life and they became disinterested with it (as many Westeners do hence suicide rates). Western warmongering usually pushes them over the edge, as they rather go down fighting than live in the West as a fat watching football and sharing a bed with an empty headed .
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-11-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

In case you forgot Bin Laden was educated in the West. Most of the big timer terrorists are/were well experienced with Western life and they became disinterested with it (as many Westeners do hence suicide rates). Western warmongering usually pushes them over the edge, as they rather go down fighting than live in the West as a fat watching football and sharing a bed with an empty headed .
    u forgot those 10 idiots are from saudi arabia...even obl is from saudi arabia, yet the yanks go start wars in countries where those idiots didnt come from...fail

i dunno how much was spend from that day till now, how much of that money wouldve been better propping up the american economy? instead u owe wankers of the world 18trillion and still rising...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I was at work and heard on the radio that an airplane hit the 1st WTC tower. I thought pilot error by someone in a cessna was the problem. I then heard a second aircraft hit the 2nd WTC tower. I knew then it was terrorism. Our entire company gathered around the lunch room TV and listened to the events unfold. We were asked to go home right after lunch.

That was a day I will never forget.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

STFU clown.......you are ignorant. Why dont you go volunteer to strap a bomb to your sorry ass back and off yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The proof that the US government planned and carried out the attacks is crushing. Here's a link to some of it.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post8610878
    Oh yeah, our government wanted to kill thousands of our own citizens, disrupt the entire country and take down the leading financial ins ution in the world. Makes logical sense to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Hahaha of course Cosmo’s dumb ass had to show up in here

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It doesn't matter what a person likes, ya don't kill over your personal likes.

West, East, North, South.....doesn't matter.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was at work and heard on the radio that an airplane hit the 1st WTC tower. I thought pilot error by someone in a cessna was the problem. I then heard a second aircraft hit the 2nd WTC tower. I knew then it was terrorism. Our entire company gathered around the lunch room TV and listened to the events unfold. We were asked to go home right after lunch.

That was a day I will never forget.
    I got sick actually. I couldn't believe a world where a group of people hared that strongly over....what?

It took me a few days to get over it. Then about a week later I started reading about Islam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Oh yeah, our government wanted to kill thousands of our own citizens, disrupt the entire country and take down the leading financial ins ution in the world. Makes logical sense to me.
    People made absolute fortunes and set up legacy jobs for their offspring. Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran loved what occurred afterwards - weakening their neighbors.

This goes way deeper than "our citizens". As if America has ever given much about its own. The most greedy nation in the World. They'll replace your ass with the next cheap labor

17 years later still there! And no plans of leaving.

I don't personally believe USA orchestrated but certain individuals played dumb and allowed the dominos to fall

Crazy:: more people have died from debris from ground zero than the attacks. And of course more people died from the ensuing wars

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The proof that the US government planned and carried out the attacks is crushing. Here's a link to some of it.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post8610878
    You cannot be this damn stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People made absolute fortunes and set up legacy jobs for their offspring. Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran loved what occurred afterwards - weakening their neighbors.

This goes way deeper than "our citizens". As if America has ever given much about its own. The most greedy nation in the World. They'll replace your ass with the next cheap labor

17 years later still there! And no plans of leaving.

I don't personally believe USA orchestrated but certain individuals played dumb and allowed the dominos to fall

Crazy:: more people have died from debris from ground zero than the attacks. And of course more people died from the ensuing wars
    What certain individuals? Now it's...I don't know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    What certain individuals? Now it's...I don't know.
    Halliburton ....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where are those individuals? Why talk about things ya know..0...about?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Where are those individuals? Why talk about things ya know..0...about?
    Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War.

That's only one company and only one time frame. We are talking billions here and not to mention jobs lined up for family and college buddies

Why don't you go discuss people running and jumping instead

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You cannot be this damn stupid.

All you do is bother people. yep you freak follow and bother posters guy...why. cool it little guy ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War.

That's only one company and only one time frame. We are talking billions here and not to mention jobs lined up for family and college buddies

Why don't you go discuss people running and jumping instead
    Well ya can't talk running and jumping and don't appear to know anything about this topic either.

And still waiting for those individuals to be named.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All you do is bother people. yep you freak follow and bother posters guy...why. cool it little guy ok?
    I.....freak follow? Dude, how does that work?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How could anyone think any American knew about this or had something to do with it?

Wow~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 09-11-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Here’s an old headline that didn’t age well

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-1465715.html

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Primitive thinking radicals is why we had 9/11, and it's real obvious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Primitive thinking radicals is why we had 9/11, and it's real obvious.
    Ah that's the point, they weren't. Bin Laden was educated in Sweden and the hijackers were pilots...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ah that's the point, they weren't. Bin Laden was educated in Sweden and the hijackers were pilots...

On September 11, 2001, 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda hijacked four airplanes and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States.

Primitive thinking is terrorism, and only radicals are involved.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trust me people.

We did land on the Moon.
    Elvis is dead.
    Hitler died in Germany.
    The USA/Americans had...0...to do with 9/11.

ok?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The attacks on 9/11 were caused by the United States government, Israel, and Saudi Arabia.... There is to much proof and evidence out in the open, if you cant see for yourself your cognitive dissonance might be at the pinnacle.... Alot of heavy hitters made a grip of money out of this one event... And continue, to this day.... We are still in Afghanistan as a result.. That is just one example of many.....

Thread Information