Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You notice how determined Wilson was to score after being down 14 points.

That's the trait of someone who has killer instinct. It's what separates Tom Brady and Michael Jordan from Lebron James and Aaron Rodgers.
    The same killer instinct that we just saw on the game-sealing pick 6 that he just threw?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Game manager

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rashaad penny looks fine, but dont see why he's a first round talent

also thank you struggle. im still down by 2 points tho. need another strip sack recovery or a second TD or somethin

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    rashaad penny looks fine, but dont see why he's a first round talent

also thank you struggle. im still down by 2 points tho. need another strip sack recovery or a second TD or somethin
    Welp

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Struggling?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Also, Struggle

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Damn, Struggle looks Brutal

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    vincemcmahon.gif

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Struggle
    "That killer instinct"
    Snitch, mediocre game manager, totally exposed without a stacked team carrying him
    Seahawks
    Overpaying for a T-Jack, Whitehurst, Flynn caliber QB
    From what should have been a dynasty, to one-hit wonder, to no playoffs - all thanks to Struggle

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    up by 0.2 fantasy points at the 2 minute warning

stop allowing free yards bears pls

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Where was that "killer instinct" from Struggle on the one-yard line in the Super Bowl?
    Killer instinct wasn’t even necessary, just an audible would have done it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn garbage time. i had the lead after that strip sack but bears couldnt get the first down to seal the game and let wilson march up in garbage time

Post Count
    And with that stat-padding in garbage time by Struggle, Media will blame everyone but him for the loss.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Giants have been a team for years and people still pick them every year to turn it around. Eli in particular has been an awful QB since their last SB but people still expect elite QB play from him.
    They think because they have a 2 time SBMVP and the 3rd best wide receiver that's good enough to make up for one of the worst OL's in the league

I guess the fact that they stole your elite left tackle makes them better on that side, but that right side is still godawful, they gave up 6 sacks to 6 different guys, a handful of them just blitzing to that swiss cheese right side.

Brady definitely felt the loss of solder yesterday though, that much is for certain, also cannon being chronically injured means no good tackles to protect him. The strip sack last night was the difference in the game, I think the pats win yesterday even with a field goal on that drive

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bears defense is absolutely dominant tonight yet they're gonna end up in a nail-biter because Trubisky is such an awful QB.
    Every defense has looked dominant in the past 2 years against Seattle's atrocious offense, tbh.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    You'd be amazed at how many New Yorkers still want him as their QB for the next few years

He's probably in the bottom 5 IMO..
    lol no

have you seen that OLine? Absolutely putrid

ELIte is the last one to blame tbh

Post Count
    Big facts:

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Hey Struggle, welcome to what Luck has been playing with his entire career.

Except now the GM is competent and the coaching is much better.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    They think because they have a 2 time SBMVP and the 3rd best wide receiver that's good enough to make up for one of the worst OL's in the league

I guess the fact that they stole your elite left tackle makes them better on that side, but that right side is still godawful, they gave up 6 sacks to 6 different guys, a handful of them just blitzing to that swiss cheese right side.

Brady definitely felt the loss of solder yesterday though, that much is for certain, also cannon being chronically injured means no good tackles to protect him. The strip sack last night was the difference in the game, I think the pats win yesterday even with a field goal on that drive
    Solder was never elite, I would call him a B to B+ grade left tackle. It was still stupid to let him leave but the giants thnking he was going to be a big game changer was re ed.

Post Count
    Hey Struggle, welcome to what Luck has been playing with his entire career.
    Not really. Luck has had nothing but garbage teams around him. Struggle merely downgraded from a historically stacked team to a conventionally stacked team, and we're seeing the results.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Solder was never elite, I would call him a B to B+ grade left tackle. It was still stupid to let him leave but the giants thnking he was going to be a big game changer was re ed.
    It’s crazy how overrated Solder got this offseason. He was never Logan Mankins levels of overrated, but for a reasonably above average at best lineman to be called “elite” is pretty funny, and it’s only because he played for the Patriots.

I mean Brady gets the football out way faster than most other QB’s by design, so the lineman have to block for less time. It’s not like they’re even doing a good job protecting Brady. In the rare instances where Brady has to hang onto the football a hair longer, we generally see this dog o-line crumble without fail, like on Sunday or with the Super Bowl strip sack.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This tweet makes no sense. The Seahawks defense gave up 17 points (3 of which came on a short field) on the road in spite of inheriting ty field position on multiple drives.

There’s no way to defend his pick 6. He was staring down the receiver the whole time and wasn’t being forced to throw early, Amukamara saw it coming and was able to jump the route. The reality people ignore is that he’s never been good as a pocket passer if his first read isn’t available. He holds onto the ball too long and starts scrambling before he needs to.

Thread Information