Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The reality people ignore is that he’s never been good as a pocket passer if his first read isn’t available. He holds onto the ball too long and starts scrambling before he needs to.
    And when he's not throwing awful picks, he's scrambling around aimlessly and getting sacked for a loss of 20 or throwing it backwards out of bounds. And then his apologists blame the O-line instead of the QB who creates his own pressure by holding the ball for an eternity.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Not really. Luck has had nothing but garbage teams around him. Struggle merely downgraded from a historically stacked team to a conventionally stacked team, and we're seeing the results.
    It’s a stretch to say they’re stacked, but they’re good enough that an elite QB should be able to keep it compe ive and deliver an 8-8 record. It’s an indictment of Wilson if they’re a ty 4-6 win team.

As bad as Wilson’s cap hit forced them to lose talent, they’ve done a ty job at retooling through the draft. None of their players drafted in the last 3-4 years are game changers. It’s borderline impossible to be a superbowl caliber team without having at least some key players still on rookie contracts.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Not really. Luck has had nothing but garbage teams around him. Struggle merely downgraded from a historically stacked team to a conventionally stacked team, and we're seeing the results.
    in what way is the team conventionally stacked? their best receiver is doug baldwin who isn't even playing

DangeRUSS carrying bottom three offensive lines to above .500 records in the NFC the last 2 seasons has been one of the most impressive feats in the sport this decade, tbqh.

Post Count
    in what way is the team conventionally stacked? their best receiver is doug baldwin who isn't even playing

DangeRUSS carrying bottom three offensive lines to above .500 records in the NFC the last 2 seasons has been one of the most impressive feats in the sport this decade, tbqh.
    Seattle's O-line wasn't bottom three last year, they even traded for a Pro Bowl left tackle, and Struggle still missed the playoffs

The amount of excuses people keep making for this game manager are unreal. I'd love to see what he would have done with the garbage teams that Luck's been carrying his whole career.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Seattle's O-line wasn't bottom three last year, they even traded for a Pro Bowl left tackle, and Struggle still missed the playoffs

The amount of excuses people keep making for this game manager are unreal. I'd love to see what he would have done with the garbage teams that Luck's been carrying his whole career.
    oh my mistake, they were only bottom 5 last year, not bottom 3, even though that ranking takes into account run blocking as they were still bottom 3 in total pressures.

Wilson carries them to a winning record anyways in the brutal NFC, not the soft puss phony AFC

What has Andrew Tannyhill carried the last two year besides his crutches? he sniffed the playoffs a few times after padding up wins against the worst division in football at the time while going .500 or less against everyone else, and then once they became respectable either lost games or crippled himself

Post Count
    One thing's for sure: Luck wouldn't have wasted Beast Mode and the Legion of Boom like Struggle did. That team would have been a dynasty with Luck. Instead, they're a one-hit wonder that can't even make the playoffs anymore in a weak division.

Are you kidding me, is this Clipper Nation one dumb mofo or what?

Russell Wilson goes to all those pro bowls for a reason, he is ranked the number 11 best player in the league by the players for a reason. He owns all those NFL records for a reason.

This CN dude always freaks out over.....a.....game, what a ing rookie. Imagine any other QB with that line. They'd still be in the hospital.

Russell Wilson is the greatest QB we have seen with his experience. And only idiots like this dummy CN don't get it.

Why this dummy even talks QB's at all, ???????????????

Avante

Clipper Nation , will you ever learn to slow the down? Dude, stop acting stupid over...A A A A...game, ok midget?

Post Count
    Imagine any other QB with that line. They'd still be in the hospital.
    Philip Rivers has spent the majority of his career with absolute garbage O-lines, is one of the most immobile QBs in the league, and yet he's been remarkably durable and put up great production over the years as a pocket passer. What's Struggle's excuse?

Russell Wilson is the greatest QB we have seen with his experience.

Avante
    You know you don't have to sign your posts, right? We can all tell it's you from your meltdowns whenever Struggle is criticized. You should just post this on your Avante account... oh wait.

Banned

Philip Rivers has spent the majority of his career with absolute garbage O-lines, is one of the most immobile QBs in the league, and yet he's been remarkably durable and put up great production over the years as a pocket passer. What's Struggle's excuse?

You know you don't have to sign your posts, right? We can all tell it's you from your meltdowns whenever Struggle is criticized. You should just post this on your Avante account... oh wait.

Banned
    Notice how I don't take any off mods, um.

Dude, what in the are you thinking? You really can't figure this out? GIVE THINGS SOME ING TIME..........my God guy. Tell me again about...he muffed it.....hahahaha!

Stupid, do you know anything at all about the game, it sure don't look like it.

Wilson has done things never seen before, you really don't know that? I'm tired of posting that long list of record/firsts he holds that you just ignore because you're an idiot.

Dude, why does the guy make all those pro bowls, ranked high by the players....well? Dude, been into pro football sincer the late 50's, know FAR more about this stuff than you do, so why do I brag on him....well?

Tom Savage guy, really? Derek Anderson, really? Dude, you don't know , got it?

Post Count
    Chirp chirp, banned banned

Chirp chirp, banned banned
    translation

Dude, it's game to game, week to week, ok? It's.....HE'S GREAT! HE SUCKS!.....game to game.

Post Count
    translation

Dude, it's game to game, week to week, ok? It's.....HE'S GREAT! HE SUCKS!.....game to game.
    Yeah, I know, right? The football discussion is just awful here. That must be why you can't stay away even after getting banned.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Notice how I don't take any off mods, um.

it?
    No, you just threw a childlike tantrum and bumped a bunch of ty threads.....super tough guy! Keep telling the mods what’s up though!

Yeah, I know, right? The football discussion is just awful here. That must be why you can't stay away even after getting banned.
    Dude, everywhere else everyone gets the Russell Wilson situation. Only here do we find...DUH~~~~ I have fun with that....DUH~~~~~

No, you just threw a childlike tantrum and bumped a bunch of ty threads.....super tough guy! Keep telling the mods what’s up though!
    Doesn't matter, I still do what I want.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    oh my mistake, they were only bottom 5 last year, not bottom 3, even though that ranking takes into account run blocking as they were still bottom 3 in total pressures.

Wilson carries them to a winning record anyways in the brutal NFC, not the soft puss phony AFC

What has Andrew Tannyhill carried the last two year besides his crutches? he sniffed the playoffs a few times after padding up wins against the worst division in football at the time while going .500 or less against everyone else, and then once they became respectable either lost games or crippled himself
    Yeah lets blame it all on Andrew Luck and not the historically bad drafting/ FA/trades (Trent Richardson) by former GM Ryan Grigson. Not to mention the ty coaching and revolving OCs hes had to deal with. From 2012 to 2016 the Colts have 2 players remaining from those drafts. TY and Luck. The majority of the other players are out of the league.

Grigson failed to give Luck any help on the Oline and it got him hurt. Look at the 2014 Colts roster Luck took to the AFC championship.

Luck is the better QB period, and if you dont agree you either are a Struggle swallower, or you dont know how to judge QB talent.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Except you can’t see your when you look down, fatty.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Right, which is throw a temper tantrum and bump a bunch of threads and then scramble to grab a new user name because posting on this site is your entire life’s work.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Except you can’t see your when you look down, fatty.
    Exactly. Might as well change his username to Bovine.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wait... Avante got banned? What did he do?

RaZon
    Avante
    Bodine

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Exactly. Might as well change his username to Bovine.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Solder was never elite, I would call him a B to B+ grade left tackle. It was still stupid to let him leave but the giants thnking he was going to be a big game changer was re ed.
    He was elite in pass protection. Below average in run game, hence the B to B+ I guess.

Thread Information