Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have no idea which phone is objectively better. iv had the iphone 6 for the past 3-4 years and its been fine. i like having a headphone jack tho. i drive a TOSB civic and still use an aux cable tbh

always find it funny when people spend thousands of dollars on phones by updating every freakin year and bragging about how other people waste their money on inferior phones. and now people are buying phones for the same amount of money that i probably spend combined on my 4 phones i've owned for the past 14 years or so
    Try walking around with an IPhone SE like me. I get phone shamed every time I whip it out.

I don’t care though because this thing was only $100 brand new and has all the internals of a 6s, but in the 5 body. I purposely bought this phone for the smaller footprint.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like Louis CK said, even the tiest smartphone today is an amazing device. That’s what makes all the smartphone measuring so stupid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right. I can't believe how many broke mother ers are walking around with new flagship phones every year to take pictures of food when a stock $200 phone is pretty incredible for as long as the OS updates last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Louis CK said, even the tiest smartphone today is an amazing device. That’s what makes all the smartphone measuring so stupid.
    exactly and spot ing on!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i have no idea which phone is objectively better. iv had the iphone 6 for the past 3-4 years and its been fine. i like having a headphone jack tho. i drive a TOSB civic and still use an aux cable tbh

always find it funny when people spend thousands of dollars on phones by updating every freakin year and bragging about how other people waste their money on inferior phones. and now people are buying phones for the same amount of money that i probably spend combined on my 4 phones i've owned for the past 14 years or so
    Not having a headphone jack is a nightmare for me tbh. iPhone 7 is my work phone and I often take meetings/calls with the headset, which of course occupies the charging port. Since the battery is , I'll be at 20% by lunch time.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not having a headphone jack is a nightmare for me tbh. iPhone 7 is my work phone and I often take meetings/calls with the headset, which of course occupies the charging port. Since the battery is , I'll be at 20% by lunch time.
    get det $30 battery replacement before next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It's my third iPhone 7 in the last 2 years tbh. Can't be battery wear, as this iPhone is less than a year old. I just don't find the battery life good for this phone.

It's a company phone but due for an upgrade in March.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's my third iPhone 7 in the last 2 years tbh. Can't be battery wear, as this iPhone is less than a year old. I just don't find the battery life good for this phone.

Yeah the 7 has had its battery issues but 8 models and up have amazing battery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I got an 8 plus and it's legit. I've had it for 9 months and the battery is still great. Of course, nothing beats a new battery but this one has been great. Easily lasts me the whole day with fairly heavy usage. Glad I got it now because it seems almost every company is going to be going for the $1000+ phones. that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got an 8 plus and it's legit. I've had it for 9 months and the battery is still great. Of course, nothing beats a new battery but this one has been great. Easily lasts me the whole day with fairly heavy usage. Glad I got it now because it seems almost every company is going to be going for the $1000+ phones. that.
    I recently got an iPhone X

True story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recently got an iPhone X

True story
    Any good?

Recently is good, since the price is lower than what it was. If these expensive ass phones are gonna be the new norm, I'll just buy the phones that came out the previous year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any good?

Recently is good, since the price is lower than what it was. If these expensive ass phones are gonna be the new norm, I'll just buy the phones that came out the previous year.
    Really good tbh
    I’ve tried the X and XS and couldn’t tell the difference tbh, except for the slightly improved camera.
    So I went with the cheaper option.

Battery life is amazing, especially standby.
    all those google play services background processes and other rogue apps killing the battery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have an X, pretty great tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Really good tbh
    I’ve tried the X and XS and couldn’t tell the difference tbh, except for the slightly improved camera.

all those google play services background processes and other rogue apps killing the battery
    didn't expect that outta you tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really good tbh

sons no , I was flying home yesterday and watched all of Kong Skull Island on the flight. My battery went from 79% to 71% when the movie ended. I was shocked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't expect that outta you tbh
    Android is great for customization and stuff but there are also a lot of things about it that really piss me off.
    sons no , I was flying home yesterday and watched all of Kong Skull Island on the flight. My battery went from 79% to 71% when the movie ended. I was shocked.
    Holy that’s good.
    My sister in law has the iPhone 8, that thing is a beast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have an X, pretty great tbh
    So when do we make the Alpha brotherhood official ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Android is great for customization and stuff but there are also a lot of things about it that really piss me off.

Holy that’s good.
    My sister in law has the iPhone 8, that thing is a beast
    Yeah I was shocked imo. I remember I checked after 15 minutes in and saw it only dropped 1%. The 8 plus is my first "big" phone and I'll never go back to a smaller battery. The 8 is a solid phone. Those "in between" years on phone releases are the best ones to get. They improve upon the new redesign phone from the year before and is a lot more streamlined. I'm not sure if samsung and the sort is the same way but I believe it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when do we make the Alpha brotherhood official ?
    My niglet, I knew you were gonna come around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My niglet, I knew you were gonna come around
    yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Apple just released a phone with a small form factor but with flagship specs at $ 399

Oneplus and Google : let’s release phones with compromises at $1000
    Apple : o

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apple introduces new polishing cloth for all devices, sold separately for $19

https://9to5mac.com/2021/10/18/apple...rately-for-19/

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apple introduces new polishing cloth for all devices, sold separately for $19

https://9to5mac.com/2021/10/18/apple...rately-for-19/
    Holy I thought that was a joke until clicking the link from your article

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MM...olishing-cloth

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks terrible. It looks like all that will do is leave particles of whatever that cotton looking thing is after "cleaning" a surface.

Thread Information