Page 103 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a lawyer?
    You see nothing wrong with how Kavanaugh's alleged victim is being treated? You keep repeating that the FBI has zero to investigate? Seriously?

Ok- just humor us;

(a) You are the alleged sexual assault victims attorney - the defense is telling you - no witnesses, no fbi investigation, no delay -gotta take the stand in 3 days, the jury has made comments regarding your client being "mixed-up" - and have pretty much stated that the accused suspect is pretty much gonna walk. They refused an investigation and said - "it was too long ago - nothing to find there" - there was another WITNESS - but he told the prosecutor "I don't want to testify under oath" and the prosecutor said "ok-sure"
    -- Are you happy with this for your victim/client? -- Are the scales of justice evenly applied here?

(b) You are Kavanaughs attorney - the prosecutor is telling you - "he will walk" - the jury has been holding "war room sessions" all week and coaching him on how to answer questions, the prosecutor has disallowed any independent investigation even though the standard practice has always been to allow an fbi background to be completed or re-opened whenever new allegations surface but they winked at you and said "don't worry - the president believes your client and will back you 100%
    -- Are you happy being the attorney in this situation?

A or B seems legally fair to you?

Since you are a lawyer.

If I was her attorney (and I'm not a criminal attorney), I would tell her to file a complaint with the Maryland police department. There is no statute of limitations on a rape allegation. I would tell her to have them investigate. Before I went public with the allegation, I would make sure that she could clearly articulate where she was, when it happened, who was there, who's house it was, how she got there, and where she went after. I also wouldn't go to the media and politicize. I would have handled it privately and quietly and if the Maryland police decided there was a case, then it would become public.

But that's not anything close to what happened here because it has been treated like a political hit job. Unfortunately. That's why I tend to think it is a hoax. Answer the questions above, and then I'd see if I change my mind about the allegation.
    I noticed you didn't answer the question.

I will ask it again, for Spurs Homer, since you saw fit to ignore a fair question.

Gorsuch was not a painful change for the left...[answers other post].
    First, I don't have any obligation to answer any hypothetical. Second, I don't offer loaded hypotheticals that do not reflect the facts of the case and the other potential ways to resolve the issue. I gave you an answer and that is the right answer, which is more than I need to do. Ford has big problems with her story as far as giving it weight, I've noted those issues over and over.
    You don't have to answer any given question, this is just a message board.

How intellectually honest you want to be, or not is up to you. A fair question, put to gauge what you think, is somehow not worth answering? Got it.

A description of what is, in fact, going on is somehow "loaded". Wow.

reality is biased against my beliefs

That is what you are going with? Really? smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "does either seem fair" to you is pretty simple question, if one was being intellectually honest. I assume in this case the words were simple enough not to allow for much ambiguity.

I can see why it might trouble you.
    If your fact pattern reflected the actual case, then maybe, but when it doesn't, then why am I answering loaded hypotheticals. I understand that you really want my take, but if you want it that bad, sign an engagement letter and I'll provide you a legal response to your hypothetical for payment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your fact pattern reflected the actual case, then maybe, but when it doesn't, then why am I answering loaded hypotheticals. I understand that you really want my take, but if you want it that bad, sign an engagement letter and I'll provide you a legal response to your hypothetical for payment.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And another one
    That sick ing bas .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

you really can't come up with anything worth a huh? you're amy schumer level comedy at best. both stink like a small barn yard animal.
    They look horrific

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the derp gambit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is lying, 19 women made video of his pussy grabbing

Trump admits sexual assault allegations against him have affected his defense of Kavanaugh

“I’ve had a lot of false charges made against me, really false charges.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/26/179073...ct-allegations

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I do the same for either party. But in this case, the stories have holes the size of Texas, especially the last two. So if I'm calling out any party, it's the Dems for this circus show. I realize that they had no choice since they were the ones that got rid of the filibuster, so this is their only means of stopping the confirmation, but it may have destroyed this process going forward if it is successful. And either way, it creates a black eye on the high court. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing, though, like I said, they have no choice because if they let Kavanaugh roll onto the bench with no challenge, they will be toast in November.
    LOL blaming the Democrats for destroying the supreme court nomination process that Mitch McConnell broke two and a half years before.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just sick but not surprising of the deplorables. Y'all don't deserve to have children with this mentality.
    I'm afraid ducks has already reproduced, unfortunately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony

Looks at avatar
    lkrfemalehater

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just sick but not surprising of the deplorables. Y'all don't deserve to have children with this mentality.
    Too bad Avante is banned, he would have loved seeing this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fo fo fo:

Where there's smoke...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too bad Avante is banned, he would have loved seeing this.
    For real? What she do?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Ken Starr’s Associate Brett Kavanaugh Would Question Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh

The message seems clear:

Kavanaugh considers it improper and unseemly to undertake a searching and potentially embarrassing inquiry into his sexual history and potential abuse of alcohol.

Kavanaugh has also suggested that such an inquiry is unnecessary, particularly given that, during high school,

he was a model citizen, “focused on academics and athletics, going to church every Sunday at Little Flower, [and] working on my service projects.”

Yet when he was a prosecutor on Ken Starr’s independent counsel staff,

Kavanaugh had no such reticence about asking intrusive, deeply embarrassing questions about sexual matters.

In 1998, when Starr’s team was preparing to question Bill Clinton under oath regarding his relationship with Monica Lewinsky,

Kavanaugh wrote an internal memo led “Slack for the President?” in which he said that

he was “strongly opposed to giving the President any ‘break’ in the questioning regarding the details of the Lewinsky relationship”

unless the president resigned or “confess[ed].”

I’d imagine that prosecutor Kavanaugh would ask Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh questions including the following:

Whether, as alleged by Christine Blasey Ford, during a drinking binge, Kavanaugh forced her into a room, put his hand over her mouth, tried to remove her clothes as she struggled to get away, and treated her so roughly she reasonably feared for her life;

Whether, as alleged by Deborah Ramirez, Kavanaugh, again while highly inebriated, pulled down his pants before Ramirez and presented his penis to her while others laughed and one onlooker taunted her to “kiss it”; and

Whether, as alleged by Julie Swetnick, Kavanaugh, while drunk, repeatedly “ground” himself against women and attempted to fondle and grab them without their consent, as well as whether he was present while a drugged and debilitated Swetnick was gang raped.

prosecutor Kavanaugh had no patience with such considerations,

arguing to fellow members of Starr’s team that “it is our job to make [the witness’s] pattern of revolting behavior clear—piece by painful piece.”

Furthermore, while Kavanaugh has since questioned whether presidents should be subject to criminal investigations while in office,

he has not disavowed his memo nor suggested that the questioning of President Clinton was conducted improperly.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...eme-court.html

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

And another one

Even if he did that he was a 33 year old kid. Why is this coming out now?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The irony

Looks at avatar
    Please. I love women. All kinds. Black, White, Hispanic, etc. Don't be a got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he did that he was a 33 year old kid. Why is this coming out now?
    because NOW he is a nominee to SCOTUS for ing LIFE, 30 more years of this drunken frat bro's so-called "justice"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. I love women. All kinds. Black, White, Hispanic, etc. Don't be a got.
    Yeah it shows in your avatar sick

Change it to something non-mysoginistic and we might take you seriously

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Npe

I see I struck a nerve witcha. My bad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You and him are like Brett Kavanagh and Mark Judge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not as bad as AaronY's creepy sig imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your calf tats are all in a bunch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They look horrific
    some well done spurs logos? they look horrific huh? maybe if i went and got them done in a kitchen by a junkie but they look exactly how the logo looks.

you just lack creativity and latch onto the whole calf tats thing because you're simple. ah poor little simpledjohn.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    because NOW he is a nominee to SCOTUS for ing LIFE, 30 more years of this drunken frat bro's so-called "justice"
    he was being sarcastic

Thread Information