Page 121 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody else think Ford suffered trauma of some sort completely separate from the (alleged) K tag team?

I'm talking like childhood molestation, super phucked up parenting, Catholic elementary school with pedo teachers or something.

Otherwise she is a snowflake to the googleth degree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she had a one piece swimsuit under her clothes?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pretty insane that Mark Judge wasn't called to testify.
    What's insane about it? The Republicans don't want to know about the skeletons in Kavanaugh's closet, they want to rush this confirmation through. They're in charge. Hopefully this disgraceful abandonment of duty in vetting Kavanaugh gets them booted to being the minority party in November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham saying they're still going to confirm Kavanaugh tomorrow.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If Kavanaugh wants to change the narrative he should scrap his scripted statement and just say "I didn’t do this and I want an FBi investigation as soon as possible to clear my name", even if it's only posturing lol. 

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to think this is a trial. The burden of proof is not the same you absolute dip . If someone is willing to risk their entire life and reputation to come up and testify under the risk of perjuring themselves that says more than enough for me.

Again, you are a total dip . ing re .
    What reputation is that Bill? having a ty hand writing and lousy memory? or maybe the fact that she is a registered dem and waited 36 years? no medical records, no therapist notes...

This is a political circus lacking in facts and details meant to get back at Our President by any means necessary – the average Independent Middle Class family at their home. “I can’t give the exact date” – Christine Ford “Calculating the risk benefit to me (of coming forward to testify)” – Christine Ford “Best Estimate of how it could have happened” – Christine Ford on events “at the gathering” “Kavanaugh went to an all boys ‘elite’ prep school” – Christine Ford on how she regards Kavanaugh as an elite. “don’t think it’s fair to bring in the person who introduced me to Kavanaugh”.

A dem s talking about re s, thats funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham making threats to the Democrats

ing piece of

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham saying they're still going to confirm Kavanaugh tomorrow.
    He doesn't care but he also doesn't speak for the entire senate. All you need is 2 votes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham just warned Democrats to watch out for their future nominees. What the ? Their nominee didn't even get a hearing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham just warned Democrats to watch out for their future nominees. What the ? Their nominee didn't even get a hearing
    No

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...naugh-hearing/

CHADWICK MATLIN1:06 PM
    Radical q: With primaries over and Kavanaugh’s popularity already dropping, do vulnerable GOP senators WANT to cast a no vote, as a way to shore themselves against charges of sexism?

NATHANIEL RAKICH1:08 PM
    Chad, I think that could be true. In fact, I wouldn’t put it past Mitch McConnell to engineer something like so: Put on a firm public face in favor of Kavanaugh to appease Trump and the GOP base, but then let him fail spectacularly in a floor vote, allowing people like Dean er (the most vulnerable Republican up this year) to vote against him and shore up their credentials with women and independents. Then Trump nominates a scandal-free nominee and that person is fast-tracked through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately you really have to be paying attention to realize how low the corrupt Dem party is going here.
    We had to wait 400 days to fill Scalia's seat, because you that's why, and we have to ram this down everybody's throats as fast as possible, because you that' why.

... and the Dems are "corrupt" and "playing politics".

At this point, I really wish the Democats played as dirty as you s say they do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans senators in play are: Jeff Flake, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Ben Sasse

I like those odds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans senators in play are: Jeff Flake, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Ben Sasse

I like those odds.

All Flake and Sasse do is run their mouths about Trump. If they actually vote against our Dear Leader it'll be a first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...naugh-hearing/

CHADWICK MATLIN1:06 PM
    Radical q: With primaries over and Kavanaugh’s popularity already dropping, do vulnerable GOP senators WANT to cast a no vote, as a way to shore themselves against charges of sexism?

NATHANIEL RAKICH1:08 PM
    Chad, I think that could be true. In fact, I wouldn’t put it past Mitch McConnell to engineer something like so: Put on a firm public face in favor of Kavanaugh to appease Trump and the GOP base, but then let him fail spectacularly in a floor vote, allowing people like Dean er (the most vulnerable Republican up this year) to vote against him and shore up their credentials with women and independents. Then Trump nominates a scandal-free nominee and that person is fast-tracked through.

This inept bungling white house will not be able to get anyone in before the midterms.

This -show is going to cause the already incandescent women's movement to go into overdrive, at the risk of mixing metaphors.

President Pussygrabber and Rapey McKavenaugh will become the face of the GOP for this cycle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Second Kavanaugh accuser says she won’t participate in Senate probe

https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/second...ign=SocialFlow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slovenian servers back in action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's over 50, so of course she's tired you dimwitted dip .

Senator Blumenthal brought up a couple key points. One was Senator Graham's book about sexual assaults, etc. And the other was about Mark Judge himself, who wrote a book about, you guessed it: being a high school drunk.

Dr. Ford is crediblePERIOD.
    I didnt say shes not credible, Kevin Spacey

Anyone would break down after hours of questioning. Thats my point

End this now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like those odds.

Dems are defending too many seats this time around. That is a huge uphill battle.

The script will be flipped in 2020 though.

2020 will see two more years of Trump's bungling stupidity and corruption. I doubt that the GOP brand will somehow make a comeback at that time, so we will end up with some solid Democratic majorities in both houses, coupled with a Democratic president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ford can’t remember conversations she had the past 3 mos, can’t remember if she paid for the polygraph, can’t remember if the polygraph was on the same day as her grandmas funeral, but she CAN remember virtually an entire detailed scenario from 36 yrs ago. #KavanaughHearings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems are defending too many seats this time around. That is a huge uphill battle.

The script will be flipped in 2020 though.

2020 will see two more years of Trump's bungling stupidity and corruption. I doubt that the GOP brand will somehow make a comeback at that time, so we will end up with some solid Democratic majorities in both houses, coupled with a Democratic president.
    Micheal Moore is right, Democrats are way too overconfident. I remember hearing the same in 2004.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sen. John Cornyn, a Republican from Texas who sits on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said Christine Blasey Ford's testimony is "fine" but "she’s repeating what we already knew."

“Basically she’s repeating what we already knew, which is she believes something happened. She believes it was Brett Kavanaugh but everybody she claims was in the house denies having any knowledge of it. There is no corroboration," he said.

Thread Information