Page 235 of 257 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 6404
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then the Senate must be retaken. People are pissed. The Repuke party is shrinking.
    Only angry white males left now.
    If these were all rich white men - it would be understandable - since those are the ones reaping the benefits.

But people who vote Republican and are NOT filthy rich - are like
    Chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.
    To be honest, I think how the Dems handled this ensures they won’t win the senate. Kavanaugh isn’t going anywhere. He’s like Obamacare, you may hate it, but it’s here to stay.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think DEMs are going to investigate Kavanaugh if they retake the House, prepare for disappointment. Just playing politics like they have in the confirmation, DEMs have faced backlash. Reopening at this point, would kill the Dems in 2020. It would be dumb and go no where. They’ll talk about it to fire up their base, but that’s where it ends.

Just like they won’t try and impeach Trump. I’m not a fan of Trump, but I guarantee that if the Dems do, Trump will win in 2020 and it will not be pretty for Dems, and their nominee, Avenatti.
    Normally - yes -
    Dems are pussies and weak as -

but - this is now a different time -and above it all is the fact that Kavanaugh openly lied under oath and once the FBI limited scope papers are leaked/realeased then there will be a call for an impeachment - since the FBI were prevented from investigating all of Rapey brett's perjury.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Normally - yes -
    Dems are pussies and weak as -

but - this is now a different time -and above it all is the fact that Kavanaugh openly lied under oath and once the FBI limited scope papers are leaked/realeased then there will be a call for an impeachment - since the FBI were prevented from investigating all of Rapey brett's perjury.
    I think your perspective is a little tainted. Yes the left is mad, but no one else is and the left isn’t enough to do squat. Senate Dems in red states have already felt the sting. I think the Dem tactics lost the Senate. If the House investigates this guy, it will turn out very bad for Dems. It would look political and vendictive, and the majority of the people wouldn’t stand for it. It would be like when the House voted to impeach Clinton. How did that work out for Republicans?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think your perspective is a little tainted. Yes the left is mad, but no one else is and the left isn’t enough to do squat. Senate Dems in red states have already felt the sting. I think the Dem tactics lost the Senate. If the House investigates this guy, it will turn out very bad for Dems. It would look political and vendictive, and the majority of the people wouldn’t stand for it. It would be like when the House voted to impeach Clinton. How did that work out for Republicans?
    The senate has always been a long-shot for the Democrats given the 2018 map. 2020 is when they'll have a real shot at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ridiculous confirmation battle just reinforced why the country can't afford for the democrats to win the senate. I despise Cruz but I will hock and spit and vote for him.
    The ridiculous one was the Republican senate deciding the shrink the supreme court to eight members for a year as if Obama nominated Al Sharpton or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's silly. If the Democrats owned the Senate, Kavanaugh wouldn't have been nominated in the first place. It would have been a more down the middle choice, like Garland.

This was a Democrat alternative to the filibuster, at worst. You're crazy if you think a minority Republican Senate wouldn't pull the same .
    Of course the GOP would. LOL at Lindsey Graham's threats when there is nothing he could possibly do worse than what he and the rest of his party did to Garland.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL CC in here pretending he wasn't always gonna vote for Cruz

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course the GOP would. LOL at Lindsey Graham's threats when there is nothing he could possibly do worse than what he and the rest of his party did to Garland.
    it will absolutely happen in the future and they'll blame the 2018 Dems for doing the same thing, completely ignoring they pulled worse in 2016

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP tried to smear Sonya Sotomayor as a racist for suggesting that diversity among judges is good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems retake the house...
    subpoena the fbi do ents from this sham investigation...
    subpoena all the public do ents that were hidden in this sham hearing/confirmation...

Get to work on impeaching the cancers from the SC & the white house.

Patience.
    Then the Spurs sweep the Warriors and the Celtics on their way to one of three consecutive rings.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did I use the word "attack"? I don't recall using that word. I pretty sure you used it and are now attributing it to me.

Apparently one can't recognize blatant racism without "whining" or being a "victim". All continue to call it out. You should question why so many feel comfortable being racist in public. And apparently you recognize that because you aren't even arguing against it. All you can do is dismiss someone calling it out by calling them a "victim" or saying they "whine". That's a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems retake the house...
    subpoena the fbi do ents from this sham investigation...
    subpoena all the public do ents that were hidden in this sham hearing/confirmation...

Get to work on impeaching the cancers from the SC & the white house.

Patience.
    Impeach Trump, right?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP tried to smear Sonya Sotomayor as a racist for suggesting that diversity among judges is good.
    False. They called her a racist because she thinks being a latina leads to better decision making than being white.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    All you can do is dismiss someone calling it out by calling them a "victim" or saying they "whine". That's a problem.
    pot meet kettle

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad to see he was confirmed with a bipartisan vote. It's time for us to come together and heal now. Together we can MAGA!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I do use the word "victim". I don't use it against other users on here though. Beyond that I'd need to look at my usage case by case to differentiate. But yes I do use the word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao at all you sissy men in this thread... yall know who you weak s are. lmao! feMALES the whole lot of you. people with logic and common sense gave yall the proverbial middle finger for once and thank god for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    lmao at all you sissy men in this thread... yall know who you weak s are. lmao! feMALES the whole lot of you. people with logic and common sense gave yall the proverbial middle finger for once and thank god for it.
    low iq post^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump
    Donald J. Trump
    realDonaldTrump
    ·
    1h
    The crowd in front of the U.S. Supreme Court is tiny, looks like about 200 people (& most are onlookers) - that wouldn’t even fill the first couple of rows of our Kansas Rally, or any of our Rallies for that matter! The Fake News Media tries to make it look sooo big, & it’s not!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boohoo got

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    low iq post^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's funny how much you and those like you hate trump and yet here you are copping his style. poor little got cuppycake drop.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    it's funny how much you and those like you hate trump and yet here you are copping his style. poor little got cuppycake drop.
    low iq post^

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then the Spurs sweep the Warriors and the Celtics on their way to one of three consecutive rings.
    could happen

Thread Information