Page 255 of 257 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257 LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 6404
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who has never experienced a thread blow up on contact.
    You are too worried about Tarot card readings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brett Kavanaugh is about to get a lot more powerful
    https://bangordailynews.com/2020/11/...more-powerful/

tldr Brett is the new swing vote on the SC
    Fellow justices dragging his ass over the coals for setting aside precedent in his SC rulings using quotes from his previous rulings saying that setting aside precedents was bad.

The hurr dee durr wing you support is pretty hurr dee durr.

judicial activism is bad

Why are you hurr dee durr's so hypocritical?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by SnakeBoy; 04-29-2021 at 07:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does your party pick such incompetent, and corrupt people as a matter of course? It seems strange to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does your party pick such incompetent, and corrupt people as a matter of course? It seems strange to me.
    Not strange, sexual drunken predator impeachable LIAR Kavanaugh worked to impeach Clinton, worked for dubya DOJ, known as reliably, politically corrupted hard right tool. (and a Catholic). Many $Ms were spent to buy him his lifetime seat as corrupt SCOTUS so-called judge.

recent opinion: "underage criminals to be imprisoned for life without chance of parole"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-30-2021 at 09:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wipes his shoe on Justice Kavanaugh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The FBI Admits That Its Investigation Into Brett Kavanaugh Was A Scam

The June 30, 2021 letter from the FBI Office of Congressional Affairs revealed new information on the Kavanaugh investigation:

that Justice Kavanaugh’s nomination “was the first time that the FBI set-up a tip line for a nominee undergoing Senate confirmation,” and

that tip line received “over 4,500 tips, including phone calls and electronic submissions.”

The FBI apparently pursued none of these tips.

Instead, by the FBI’s own account,

it merely “provided all relevant tips” to Trump’s Office of White House Counsel,

the very office that had constrained and directed the limited investigation.”

they turned them over to the White House, where the tips were buried and never investigated.

The Brett Kavanaugh Investigation Was A Cover-Up

was fake.

It was an investigation in name only where the outcome was predetermined.

The fact that the FBI went along with this betrayal of the American people suggests

a level of corruption that has led to lingering mistrust of the Bureau that continues through today.

The reality is that a seated Supreme Court Justice

might be a sex criminal, and the FBI, Trump administration, and the Republican Party put him there.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/07/22/the-fbi-admits-that-its-investigation-into-brett-kavanaugh-was-a-scam.html

Govt is corrupted by Capitalists, SCOTUS is corrupt, LE is corrupt, ALL are not fixable.

America is ed and un able

America is a failed state descending unstoppably into Capitalist/Christian fascism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't lying though after that smear job against Kavanaugh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Little boy with the giant fat orange thing with his bullfrog throat petting him...

I would rip his larynx out of his bloated toad throat and shove it in his eye socket.
    (I think this is violent enough)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird investigation, the FBI referred leads from the fake tip line to the White House

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one Yalie covering for another

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sen. Whitehouse says allegations against Kavanaugh were ‘swept under the rug’ by FBI

Whitehouse used the investigation of former USA Gymnastics team doctor and convicted pedophile Nassar to question the legitimacy of the FBI’s 2018 background check into Brett Kavanaugh, wondering if that investigation might have been “just as flawed.”

the last time a woman came forward in this committee to testify to her allegations of sexual assault in her childhood, the witness was Christine Blasey Ford,” Whitehouse said.

“It is very possible that the FBI investigation of her allegations was just as flawed, just as constrained, just as inappropriate, as the investigation in this case.”

called out FBI Director Christopher Wray over the bureau’s investigation of Ford’s allegation that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were teenagers.

Whitehouse noted that he repeatedly requested more information about the FBI’s investigation into Ford’s allegations

but had been ignored for two years before finally receiving a response yesterday.

“Not coincidentally, I suspect, on the eve of your appearance today,” Whitehouse said to Wray.

“Let’s just make sure there’s wasn’t also a botched handling of another allegation in this committee with regard to Dr. Ford,” Whitehouse said after questioning the legitimacy of investigations in the case.

Other lawmakers also questioned Wray over the bureau’s handling of the Kavanaugh probe,

including the claim that the FBI lacked the authority to conduct a deeper background investigation into the then-nominee.

the bureau claimed that a 2010 Memorandum of Understanding prevented it from performing a deeper investigation into allegations of misconduct.

“In its years-late response to our questions, the FBI leaned hard on the notion that this MOU limited its authority to be the FBI and investigate wrongdoing.

Now that we have the MOU, it’s even harder to understand the Bureau’s excuses for ignoring credible information it received. Director Wray ought to be ready to answer my questions about this episode – I won’t stop asking until he does.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...e-of-Kavanaugh

I remember reading that the FBI received 100s of comments against K, but ignored them.

Who wrote the MOU? Trash / Barr / McConnell?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI Director Wray faces 'new scrutiny' over Kavanaugh investigation

"The FBI director, Chris Wray, is facing new scrutiny of the Bureau's handling of its 2018 background investigation of Brett Kavanaugh,

including its claim that the FBI lacked the authority to conduct a further investigation into the then-Supreme Court nominee.

At the heart of the new questions that Wray will face later this week, when he testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee, is a

2010 memorandum of understanding that the FBI has recently said constrained the agency's ability to conduct any further investigations of allegations of misconduct."

"The FBI closed its extended background check of Kavanaugh after four days

and did not interview either Blasey Ford or Kavanaugh," Kirchgaessner notes.

"The FBI also disclosed to the Senate this June — two years after questions were initially asked — that

it had received 4500 tips from the public during the background check and

that it had shared all 'relevant tips' with the White House counsel at that time.

It is not clear whether those tips were ever investigated."

"an examination by The Guardian of the

2010 MOU, which was signed by the then-Attorney General Eric Holder and then-White House Counsel Robert Bauer

does not make explicitly clear that the FBI was restricted in terms of how it would conduct its investigation."

the FBI leaned hard on the notion that this MOU limited its authority to be the FBI and investigate wrongdoing.

Now that we have the MOU,

it's even harder to understand the Bureau's excuses for ignoring credible information it received.

https://www.rawstory.com/brett-kavanaugh-investigation

Understand? Trash/Barr/McConnell "understood" to Wray to do no investigation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Integrity-free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

New Evidence Indicates Alcohol Offers No Protection Against Covid

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

New Evidence Indicates Alcohol Offers No Protection Against Covid

How did this happen?

Simple...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Integrity-free

The basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence.

Any lie that gets you what you want is fine.

If that means lying under oath, while putting your name in the hat for the Supreme Court, who cares, amaright?

smh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence.

Any lie that gets you what you want is fine.

If that means lying under oath, while putting your name in the hat for the Supreme Court, who cares, amaright?

smh
    Your side does the same damn thing, RG. You've nary room, son.

You just don't want anyone doing it to you. You only want to do it to them.

Don't fret, it's American.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repe ive autistic screeching that I think makes me sound wise
    The bottom line is you lost in 2016. The next 4 years you pretended you were robbed. Now the tables have turned and you're still acting the victim. Are you always the victim and if so, why would anyone trust you to lead (figuratively speaking, with "you" being the left)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The bottom line is you lost in 2016. The next 4 years you pretended you were robbed. Now the tables have turned and you're still acting the victim. Are you always the victim and if so, why would anyone trust you to lead (figuratively speaking, with "you" being the left)
    You goddamn right, D.

D M C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did this happen?

Simple...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    now you’re just Thread with a little window dressing

DaleMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep forgetting you have a learning/reading disability. Seriously: sorry. You genuinely can't string the syllogism together to be able to correctly identify a logical fallacy.

Whatever we are, we are vastly more honest, and vastly less violent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kavennaough, who should have been the acme of integrity lied under oath, repeatedly, to get his supreme court seat. A seat for which the people who put them there lied about their motives for putting him there.

and you either believe the lies, because you can't do the critical thinking, or you don't care.

Why would anyone trust YOU?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao thats pretty ed up

Thread Information