Page 74 of 257 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 6404
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Partisan hack? I'm glad that you can see straight and that you have no partisan bias. And it wasn't stolen from them. You want to control the confirmation process, don't blow the Senate, like the Dems did. I do remember Harry Reid changing the rules to his favor when it suited him. Maybe you guys could be filibustering right now instead of trying to find people to make false accusations to stop the nomination.
    The Democrats never decided the president doesn't have the authority to nominate judges to the Supreme Court. off with your crap justifications for McConnell's obstructionism.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, this attention .

Drinking game - drink for every mention of Mark Judge

Won’t name his mystery accuser. Seems like now might be a good time.

Avenatti bullying in the paint. Darrin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when have the Dems ever pulled a Gorsuch trick on the Dems?
    They never did. cd98 is such a typical Republican, hates both parties supposedly but always come semen shielding for the GOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cd98 is seething mad because it has been pointed out that he's just ducks with better english.
    He's more like koriwhat without the anger issues.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Democrats never decided the president doesn't have the authority to nominate judges to the Supreme Court. off with your crap justifications for McConnell's obstructionism.
    You are so partisan you can’t acknowledge that when Dems have a majority in the House/Senate they ignore the rules and traditions when it suits them. You need to stop whining about Gorsuch, it’s gotten pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so partisan you can’t acknowledge that when Dems have a majority in the House they ignore the rules and traditions when it suits them. You need to stop whining about Gorsuch, it’s gotten pathetic.
    What's pathetic is you with your typical both sides rationalizations for McConnell's and the GOP's theft of a seat on the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's pathetic is you with your typical both sides rationalizations for McConnell's and the GOP's theft of a seat on the court.
    Aw. That’s just not fair.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Harry Reid changes the filibuster rules so he can get the judges he wants confirmed with no compromise bc it benefits the Democrats and it’s ok, but it’s so unfair when Republicans use their time in power to their advantage bc it hurts Democrats. Ok. You are very principled.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Harry Reid changes the filibuster rules so he can get the judges he wants confirmed with no compromise bc it benefits the Democrats and it’s ok, but it’s so unfair when Republicans use their time in power to their advantage bc it hurts Democrats. Ok. You are very principled.
    What was the compromise offered by Republicans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Harry Reid changes the filibuster rules so he can get the judges he wants confirmed with no compromise bc it benefits the Democrats, but it’s so unfair when Republicans use their time in power to their advantage bc it hurts Democrats. Ok. You are very principled.
    It's really funny seeing you on your high horse whining about the Democrats after eight years of your boy McConnell's unprecedented obstructionism. McConnell decided presidents don't have the authority to nominate Supreme Court justices out of thin air and you have the nerve to whine that the Democrats wouldn't confirm one of Trump's picks if they win the senate. No they wouldn't after seeing Garland's seat stolen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy has to be a troll of one of the more hardcore conservatives on here. Delusional.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crying like someone accused him of being born in the wrong country.
    Turtle Tears...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was the compromise offered by Republicans?
    It's funny, Garland was the compromise offered by Obama (Orrin Hatch said he'd easily get confirmed back in the filibuster days) but cd98 wants to pretend Obama nominated Al Sharpton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trevor just great, funny, and with the goods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuud...em-uploademail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really funny seeing you on your high horse whining about the Democrats after eight years of your boy McConnell's unprecedented obstructionism. McConnell decided presidents don't have the authority to nominate Supreme Court justices out of thin air and you have the nerve to whine that the Democrats wouldn't confirm one of Trump's picks if they win the senate. No they wouldn't after seeing Garland's seat stolen.
    yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with barely a peep and even a few votes for Gorsuch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny, Garland was the compromise offered by Obama (Orrin Hatch said he'd easily get confirmed back in the filibuster days) but cd98 wants to pretend Obama nominated Al Sharpton.
    See, I actually have posted and said good things about Garland. He did get a raw deal. But Harry Reid set the precedence of using the majority power when you have it to steamroll the minority party, so it’s partially his party’s fault. But I can at least say something good about a Democrat judge. You are such a blind partisan that you call a foul when the Dems commit a foul.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Harry Reid hadn’t overturned two centuries of precedence on the filibuster, the Dems could have been filibustering instead of pushing hit pieces and getting people to bring false accusations to stop the Kavanaugh confirmation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, I actually have posted and said good things about Garland. He did get a raw deal. But Harry Reid set the precedence of using the majority power when you have it to steamroll the minority party, so it’s partially his party’s fault. But I can at least say something good about a Democrat judge. You are such a blind partisan that you call a foul when the Dems commit a foul.
    Boy you ran away from Pavlov's compromise question real quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Harry Reid hadn’t overturned two centuries of precedence on the filibuster, the Dems could have been filibustering instead of pushing hit pieces and getting people to bring false accusations to stop the Kavanaugh confirmation.
    Now they're false accusations? Because Kavanaugh has the Magic R?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you’re all in? All the accusations are false now? Just the other day you wanted to let the accusers filll in the gaps. You could have at least waited till Thursday to declare the accusations false.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stealing a Supreme Court justice is a definite foul. Harry Reid 86ing the filibuster wasn't the equivalent because the equvalent foul wasn't committed.

If the Dems block Kavanaugh they won't have done the equivalent unless the Dems win the Senate, which is long long odds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so that would be a highly speculative equivalence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but I can see you take it just the same

Thread Information