Page 5 of 257 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like even Al Franken was guilty of much less.

Repukes are s - already defending an attempted sexual assault.
    Do you think what he did - if proven true - is a crime?

Of course it is and of course you don't. S .
    what a crock of . you're just another brainwashed easily manipulated lefty. so ing sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just have the niga take a lie detector. Case solved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is already a judge should have came out then if it happened
    I do not think it did.
    No one is perfect but I do think if he raped her it is wrong.
    I think it is terrible with sex crimes everyone automatically thinks he did it.
    In America you are innoncent until proven guilty.
    Again why did they hold on to the letter since July.
    Should have taken to the fbi then if they wanted justice not this late into getting confirmation.

She would not even sent it the fbi if he was not going to be on the Supreme Court.
    Why if he is guilty should not matter. Makes common sense people it is just a scam

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a crock of . you're just another brainwashed easily manipulated lefty. so ing sad!
    Do you think holding a woman down, covering her mouth and turning up the music - while trying to strip her clothes off is a crime? (attempted sexual assault)

Yes or No?

Talk about someone brainwashed - you probably can't see the crime due to the guys (R) next to his name.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is already a judge should have came out then if it happened
    I do not think it did.
    No one is perfect but I do think if he raped her it is wrong.
    I think it is terrible with sex crimes everyone automatically thinks he did it.
    In America you are innoncent until proven guilty.
    Again why did they hold on to the letter since July.
    Should have taken to the fbi then if they wanted justice not this late into getting confirmation.

She would not even sent it the fbi if he was not going to be on the Supreme Court.
    Why if he is guilty should not matter. Makes common sense people it is just a scam
    This is one of the worst things to happen to this country since that pos traitor entered the white house:
    Every idiot brainwashed supporter of his - immediately begins the process of excusing crimes, attacking the victims and following up with "whataboutism"

Just a horrible stain on this country.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you think holding a woman down, covering her mouth and turning up the music - while trying to strip her clothes off is a crime? (attempted sexual assault)

Yes or No?

Talk about someone brainwashed - you probably can't see the crime due to the guys (R) next to his name.
    thats just joey. he likes to scream, bang on the door, and then run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or No?

of course it would be... do you think it's opportunistic to come forward 40 yrs later and during the confirmation hearings of kavanaugh?

seems to be the reoccurring tactics of the left these days without actual proof or taken to a court of law.

yall are def brainwashed and would probably believe a mother goose fairy tale to be reality these days too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one of the worst things to happen to this country since that pos traitor entered the white house:
    Every idiot brainwashed supporter of his - immediately begins the process of excusing crimes, attacking the victims and following up with "whataboutism"

Just a horrible stain on this country.
    too funny. you jump on the bandwagon because your loser party tells you to. that's the very definition of being brainwashed. step in line and stay in line zombie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course it would be... do you think it's opportunistic to come forward 40 yrs later and during the confirmation hearings of kavanaugh?

seems to be the reoccurring tactics of the left these days without actual proof or taken to a court of law.

yall are def brainwashed and would probably believe a mother goose fairy tale to be reality these days too.
    hahahahaha!!!!

Go to the other thread where you just ranted about that " " cop - and asked for her to be locked up already!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahahaha!!!!

Go to the other thread where you just ranted about that " " cop - and asked for her to be locked up already!!!

you laugh because you're wrong. stay in line, don't think for yourself, and regurgitate our talking points good little zombie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you laugh because you're wrong. stay in line, don't think for yourself, and regurgitate our talking points good little zombie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...chuck-grassley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    65 women he didn't rape 30 years ago say he's a saint. impressive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kavanaugh has one big thing in common with Trump—extremely murky personal finances

Brett Kavanaugh's written explanations to senators about his personal finances and that $200,000 credit card debt contradict the White House's implausible explanation that it was all about baseball. They also leave the big question hanging: just how did he pay all that debt off last year.

The financial disclosure forms provided by Kavanaugh showed that for the 12 years before his nomination,

he had tens of thousands of dollars in fluctuating credit card balances as well as a large loan against his retirement account,

debt that magically disappeared in 2017.

Nothing in the disclosures or in Kavanaugh's answers to Democratic senators' questions about those disclosures reveals

where he got the money to clear his debt.

But they do contradict the White Houses' baseball ticket story.

The White House said he was buying season tickets for a group of friends, and that's where the debt came from.

Kavanaugh, however, wrote that "Everyone in the group paid me for their tickets based on the cost of the tickets, to the dollar.

No one overpaid or underpaid me for tickets. No loans were given in either direction."

So if he was being repaid by these friends (who he still hasn't named despite being asked to), where was the debt coming from?

Probably from Kavanaugh's living beyond his means

and "trying to juggle living on a judge's salary and

bearing the expenses associated with climbing the ranks of Washington society,

including membership in a ritzy country club," as this Yahoo analysis says.

The debt was carried over for 12 years,

which everyone who has high credit card balances understands—paying them off with the amount of interest they accrue is challenging, particularly when living in an expensive city like D.C.

So how all of a sudden did it disappear in 2017?

We don't know because Kavanaugh doesn't explain and

the information he does provide "contains an unexplained three-year gap."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...sonal-finances

The Best People

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope she has police protection now that she outed herself. Trumpies are bound to stalk now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there goes your "dems are desperate- nothing burger" narrative. Let me guess that the next thing on the Right wing nut job menu will be something about...

Statute of limitations?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there goes your "dems are desperate- nothing burger" narrative. Let me guess that the next thing on the Right wing nut job menu will be something about...

Statute of limitations?
    Another dem ploy. They had her hidden, made her go to a pyschiatrist in 2012, then made her take a polygraph test and force her to pass it.

Oh and yeah, they knew Trump would be president back then and that Trump would try to nominate this s . It all connects, my friend.

STACKEDDDDDD

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another dem ploy. They had her hidden, made her go to a pyschiatrist in 2012, then made her take a polygraph test and force her to pass it.

Oh and yeah, they knew Trump would be president back then and that Trump would try to nominate this s . It all connects, my friend.

STACKEDDDDDD
    TSA would absolutely take that - if spoon-fed by Hannity - and parrot it 24/7!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Except -
    now there is a victim coming forward. She even has a therapist she spoke to about her issues in 2012 - but no worries right?

Yesterday you exonerated Kavanaugh - but other people ​are the brainwashed mother goose believers?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I went to a teenage drinking party 35 years ago and some guy tried to take my bathing suit off. Yeah, that's him. Thanks for the check Diane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she was not assaulted sexually. she didn't call the police or tell ANYONE. She didn't even attend the same school and probably will NEVER name any other people present. Kavanaugh will NOT know who the she is talking about to even call anyone to corroborate his story because it didn't happen inthe first place. More liberal lies and leakers....OH WAIT. Feinstein the biggest leaker in Congress....funny how this was NOT leaked ..until now.

Thread Information