Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's literally how boxing is supposed to be scored though. Boxing is about points, not damage. Leonard couldn't hurt Hagler, but he still beat him.
    Your talking about points. Do you mean punches? You dumb .

And no, There are a lot of dynamics to boxing besides punches landed.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking you win cause.you land more punches. Literally

Someone doesn't know about boxing.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your talking about points. Do you mean punches? You dumb .

And no, There are a lot of dynamics to boxing besides punches landed.
    . You are ing ignorant. The advantage point is awarded when there's a significant disparity connect volume/rate with knuckles to the front or side of the boxer. Power, ring control, impact and aggression are supposed to be considered ( only in professional bouts.) when there is no significant margin.

You're confusing boxing with mma.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . You are ing ignorant. The advantage point is awarded when there's a significant disparity connect volume/rate with knuckles to the front or side of the boxer. Power, ring control, impact and aggression are supposed to be considered ( only in professional bouts.) when there is no significant margin.

You're confusing boxing with mma.
    Points is awarded after you evaluate the round you dumb .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Points is awarded after you evaluate the round you dumb .
    Again, rounds are determined primarily by punch volume and rate unless a knockdown has happened. Prove me wrong, moron. Or go back to watching mma.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, rounds are determined primarily by punch volume and rate unless a knockdown has happened. Prove me wrong, moron. Or go back to watching mma.
    You don't know got.

This ain't olympic boxing got.

This is the Pros.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    maybe if I keep spamming emojis I'll look smarter

Come back when you actually understand how rate and volume impact the 10pt system.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Come back when you actually understand how rate and volume impact the 10pt system.
    Ring leadership, damage, punches landed. You think punches landed and rate is "Literally" everything.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Close but GGG won the fight.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me ggg won both fights based on points but canelo has gotten the better punches which has led to ggg having the more ed up face throughout both fights. If it was a street fight , canelo wins, but this isnt a street fight where the win is given by knockout or who looks more ed up at the end. Ggg has gotten screwed both times. Lol boxing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we know which midget Argie didn't watch the fight.

Golovkin had an asshole growing on his right eye in the 2nd round.
    You are blind, Canela had a deep eye cut, thats much worse than what Golovkin had.
    Canela played a passive role the whole fight, wasnt running like the first fight but didnt make much.
    Golovkin eye started bleeding at round 12 while the Mexican morrongo was bleeding at round 6.
    Mexican morrongo almost kiss the floor twice.
    Mexican sorongo landed less punches, got saved by the judges.
    Cameras showing his wife kid and mother during the fight during mexican 4th july.
    Illegal drugs...
    The new Floi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me ggg won both fights based on points but canelo has gotten the better punches which has led to ggg having the more ed up face throughout both fights. If it was a street fight , canelo wins, but this isnt a street fight where the win is given by knockout or who looks more ed up at the end. Ggg has gotten screwed both times. Lol boxing.
    Maidana had the best punches and lost the first fight vs Floi and left him with a ty face.
    But since floi was the champ Maidana had to knock him down to win the belt.
    According to refs floi had better glove slaps...

GGG vs Canelo Golovkin had the clearer and stronger punches, some rounds he gave him 12 while Canelo maybe had 3 good ones, I dont know where they get those numbers.
    GGG was the champ but he had to šproveš it which is ridiculous, Canelo must prove he deserves to be a champ by knocking GGG down, plus being younger and all that .

Is not that boxing contradicts itself or something, it just goes where the money is.

Its always been dirty and rigged, the last Bogart movie was about that subject and it was made in 1956.
    Problem is now we dont have a thousand boxers to watch, but hey they shot themself on the foot doing this crap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ring leadership, damage, punches landed. You think punches landed and rate is "Literally" everything.
    Read what ring leadership is and come back to me.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read what ring leadership is and come back to me.
    Son, you're a tomato can.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Son, you're a tomato can.
    I'm serious, read what it means and come back to me. Also "damage" isn't really a variable for judges, it is for refs who can stop a fight because it's simply too dangerous for the fighter to continue.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are those punches tomato can?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where are those punches tomato can?
    Ffs go back to watching ufc, you're worse than casual got lakersvesteva

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People that don't know boxing.

"But he landed more punches" and looks like an abused wife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

boxing is a points game and that's why mayweather thrives because he's all about points and less about all out trading blows.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Volume, Rate, Cleanliness and Power of punch. Canelo was bettet in the latter two.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Volume, Rate, Cleanliness and Power of punch. Canelo was bettet in the latter two.
    Power, as mentioned, is an impact when rounds are close. Clean punches are a given when I say knuckles connecting with the front or side, of course a good judge could see a blocked or glancing blow.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    littleggg looks like a rape victim. The vagina part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Canelo is getting a W for everything GGG did in the first fight, and by a wider margin?

Now that Canelo decides to stand in the middle of the ring, he gets all this extra credit for it?

I would be ok with the Canelo decision if GGG was rightfully given the first one.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol casuals think this is Olympic boxing where jabs win fights. Midget argies somehow find a way to bring in fatass Maidana into this lol.

Thread Information