Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol casuals think this is Olympic boxing where jabs win fights. Midget argies somehow find a way to bring in fatass Maidana into this lol.
    So when a scrub like Gayweather wins by jabs its ok, but when other loses who cares?
    I say you are not even 6 foot, cholo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when a scrub like Gayweather wins by jabs its ok, but when other loses who cares?
    I say you are not even 6 foot, cholo.
    Lol I'm not a Floyd fan.
    Bigger than 6 up there and down there, just ask your illegal big nosed mother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canelo beat the fuck out of GGG especially in the first rounds. The first rounds weren't "close" or "even", Canelo beat the fuck out of GGG. GGG gained steam later on but too little too late. He was visibly frustrated and looked out of answers half the fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I'm not a Floyd fan.
    Bigger than 6 up there and down there, just ask your illegal big nosed mother.
    Mmm not according to your Justin Bieber pic, I say you are 58 in your best day.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mmm not according to your Justin Bieber pic, I say you are 58 in your best day.
    Messi was listed at 5'6 at 23 but he paid millions of dollars just so that tvs can list him at 5'7

What a pathetic excuse of a human being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Messi was listed at 5'6 at 23 but he paid millions of dollars just so that tvs can list him at 5'7

Im pretty sure he did and its lame but he is a midget, had to take growth hormones.
    You think I care?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so GGG puts up an impressive record beating a bunch of people nobody ever heard of, and his fanboys cant accept when he doesn't get wins. saw that coming

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canelo won but by not a lot. GGG had to empty the tank at the end to try and rescue the points situation. Canelo clearly was going for the power punches/knockout in the early going and GGG was able to take all of them, so Canelo not the best power puncher in the world. Or theyre both on roids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canelo won but by not a lot. GGG had to empty the tank at the end to try and rescue the points situation. Canelo clearly was going for the power punches/knockout in the early going and GGG was able to take all of them, so Canelo not the best power puncher in the world. Or theyre both on roids
    They're all on roids. All the top fighters in the world are. Anyone would be naive or willfully ignorant to believe otherwise.

Thread Information