Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Take off your black and gold glasses. Of course his career numbers are higher, he has been in the league longer. Your out of your ing mind though if you think Brees will finish ahead of Rodgers on any all time list outside the city of New Orleans tbh.
    This whole argument is subjective. Brees will finish his career with the most passing yards and the most passing touchdowns in the history of the NFL . The only person that might surpass him in those categories is Brady, but it will be close. Rodgers will not catch either of them. When you look at their ages and statistics, that's a fact. Rodgers would have to average 6,500 passing yards per season over the next 5 years to be where Brees is at his age. That isn't possible.

However, Rodgers is the most GIFTED QB that I've ever seen, but he isn't more accomplished than Brees. Brees holds more single season passing records and more career passing records than anyone, including him. If you want to start talking wins and losses, those are team accomplishments. Brees and Rodgers have certainly done their parts at their positions to make their teams as good as they can be. If you had to give me one QB in their prime to go out there and win me a game, I'm taking Rodgers. He's a freak. If I'm comparing careers, Brees will crush Rodgers in more categories than Rodgers will crush him unless Rodgers puts up incomprehensible stats from the ages of 34-39.

Choosing which one you think is better really depends on your criteria.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Cassel 11-5 year just furthers the pro-Belichick SysTom argument, IMO.
    Yeah, Cassel going 11-5 and missing the playoffs with the same ing team that Brady went 16-0 with and was a fluky catch away from going 19-0 with clearly means it’s all Belichick with no drop off at all between Brady and his backups.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yeah, Cassel going 11-5 and missing the playoffs with the same ing team that Brady went 16-0 with and was a fluky catch away from going 19-0 with clearly means it’s all Belichick with no drop off at all between Brady and his backups.
    People forget Belicheck was 5–13 before Mo Lewis blasted Drew Bledsoe into oblivion.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m just glad the Patriots are the team he hates

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I’m just glad the Patriots are the team he hates
    This was a monumental jinx in ST history. Brady goes on to win another SB and cement his GOAT status, and Rodgers goes on to have the worst year of his career.

Truly spectacular stuff tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This was a monumental jinx in ST history. Brady goes on to win another SB and cement his GOAT status, and Rodgers goes on to have the worst year of his career.

Truly spectacular stuff tbh.
    TBH... if you've seen my posts over the years, not necessarily in 2018, but other years... you'll find that I hate Rodgers more than Brady. Brady is a cheater but a likeable family guy, Rodgers is a soulless smugface who waffles on stuff like politics, though I do like Danica Patrick and hate that commie Olivia Munn... I'm honestly glad Rodgers is gonna retire with 1 ty ring unless he leaves to go bandwagon somewhere...

Brady's career would have been entirely different if the Messiah had chosen the Patriots as his favorite team 18 years ago

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady's career would have been entirely different if the Messiah had chosen the Patriots as his favorite team 18 years ago
    It was my grandmother's favorite team after it was first reported that Brady/Belichick were "alleged" Republicans, tbh.

My grandmother died fairly suddenly this past November, so this one was for her, tbh... her favorite sports team since she started hating Poop for being a lib .

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    you Andy, I hope you guys get four ing truckloads of pillows and candles in tomorrow

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    you Andy, I hope you guys get four ing truckloads of pillows and candles in tomorrow
    literally cracked up

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Andy
    money making season
    12.75 /hr

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy
    money making season
    12.75 /hr
    Try $4k/paycheck after taxes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    as much as I hate the Steelers, I wish they had won in 2010 so Smugface would be ringless like he deserves, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Try $4k/paycheck after taxes.
    Not even if you owned the bed bath and beyond you worked at

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not even if you owned the bed bath and beyond you worked at
    I don't work ty retail jobs like that, nor do I live or work all the way up in Denton. Try harder.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't work ty retail jobs like that, nor do I live or work all the way up in Denton. Try harder.
    The proof is there, Andy.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Andy
    money making season
    12.75 /hr
    He recently got promoted to replenishment lead, which came with a pay bump to 14 hourly. Plus he gets some overtime as well.

Safe to say Andy is making bank. Give him a few years and he will be the assistant manager. Yep, that kid is going places

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Andy pretending he’s always viewed Rodgers as a choker

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy pretending he’s always viewed Rodgers as a choker
    Dallas-based Boston sports fan not getting the joke.

Brady > Manning > Brees > Wilson > Rodgers, forever and always

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    What happened in September 2018 to inspire this thread?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Rodgers probably had a great comeback win against the Lions.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Dallas-based Boston sports fan not getting the joke.

Brady > Manning > Brees > Wilson > Rodgers, forever and always
    I don’t live in Dallas nuts. In DC for the next year and then likely transferring to my company’s Boston office.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Brady embarrassed himself trying to catch a pass in the superbowl.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    brady being the superior player despite being less talented shouldn't be all that controversial. we see that in all kinds of sports. duncan was far from the most talented PF the league had ever seen, but is undoubtedly the best. rodger's arm talent and mobility lets him do some things that brady cant, and some of rodgers' biggest moments are a result of his absurd arm. but he never put it together as consistently as brady. making 9-10 consecutive smart, accurate throws trumps making 3-4 jaw-dropping throws followed by taking some bad sacks and missed opportunities

Thread Information