Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rodgers don't cheat.

Rodgers is more clutch.

Rodgers didn't get carried to 3 championships by an all-world defense early in his career. He won one in his 20s with his arm, though.

Whenever the Packers lose, it's because his defense sucks. Would have won his second ring in 14-15 if not for an incredibly fluky onside kick recovery botched by a 3rd string tight end.

The offense is always humming. Even played well against Seattle.

Rodgers can pocket pass, scramble pass, or run with his legs. Brady can only pocket pass.

Rodgers has 5 hail mary TD's in his career.

Oh, and Rodgers didn't drop a sure touchdown in the Super Bowl which would have been the difference... especially when the other team's pocket QB caught one in the same quarter, no less.

Rodgers's coach is a trashy big old hillbilly, and keeps his job only because of Rodgers. Brady's coach is a cheater, but he's also the Sith Lord of football.

Rodgers is simply the better player.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I mean I would personally put some of Steve Young or Brett Farve's individual seasons above Joe Montana's but Joe had the superior career. Feel this also applies to Brady & Rodgers. 2007 Brady though...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't like Brady either, but blaming him for dropping a pass is re ed. He's a slow, 41-year-old QB, not a wide receiver. It was a dumb playcall to begin with.

But yes, Rodgers is simply better. He might be the closest thing we've seen to the perfect QB.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    2014-2016 Brady was better than 2007 Brady. 2007 Brady got bailed out by Moss a ton, couldn’t handle pass rush up the middle, actually had a weaker arm (or at least terrible form on deep throws leading to ty foating ducks), targeted Welker way too much, and didn’t throw as tight a spiral.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Rodgers don't cheat.

Rodgers is more clutch.

Rodgers didn't get carried to 3 championships by an all-world defense early in his career. He won one in his 20s with his arm, though.

Whenever the Packers lose, it's because his defense sucks. Would have won his second ring in 14-15 if not for an incredibly fluky onside kick recovery botched by a 3rd string tight end.

The offense is always humming. Even played well against Seattle.

Rodgers can pocket pass, scramble pass, or run with his legs. Brady can only pocket pass.

Rodgers has 5 hail mary TD's in his career.

Oh, and Rodgers didn't drop a sure touchdown in the Super Bowl which would have been the difference... especially when the other team's pocket QB caught one in the same quarter, no less.

Rodgers's coach is a trashy big old hillbilly, and keeps his job only because of Rodgers. Brady's coach is a cheater, but he's also the Sith Lord of football.

Rodgers is simply the better player.
    Brady didn’t drop a sure TD you dumb unless you think he was gonna outrun everybody for 40 more yards.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Oh, and of course, 5 to 1

Aaron Rodgers number one, not really debatable.

Post Count
    Aaron Rodgers number one, not really debatable.
    Avante's already back with a new account, I see. That didn't take long.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Dan Marino
    5. Joe Montana
    6. Drew Brees
    7. Big Ben

Brady has the best resume in history, doubt anybody will ever surpass him, although Montana is debatable..

In terms of raw talent, it's a different list..Rodgers is probably #1 if we're talking ability to make throws that nobody else can + mobility, etc..

Brady has the best resume in history, doubt anybody will ever surpass him, although Montana is debatable..

In terms of raw talent, it's a different list..Rodgers is probably #1 if we're talking ability to make throws that nobody else can + mobility, etc..
    This

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The “but Brady got carried by his defense!” argument loses its weight here when Rodgers’ one SB came with the 2nd best defense in the NFL that gave up 15 PPG. Any notion that Rodgers carried a mediocre or ty defense to a Superbowl is re ed, that defense was every bit as good as the defenses Brady had in the early 2000s.

Still not quite as stupid as when people try to make the argument with Manning though when his two superbowls came with ty QB play that was bailed out by great defense.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Dan Marino
    5. Joe Montana
    6. Drew Brees
    7. Big Ben
    Montana didn't lose in the SB, nor did he cheat like Tampon Tom... Big Ben ranked way too high, another one carried by great defenses... Mahomes could be top 10 when it's all said and done with the pace he's going on.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The “but Brady got carried by his defense!” argument loses its weight here when Rodgers’ one SB came with the 2nd best defense in the NFL that gave up 15 PPG. Any notion that Rodgers carried a mediocre or ty defense to a Superbowl is re ed, that defense was every bit as good as the defenses Brady had in the early 2000s.

Still not quite as stupid as when people try to make the argument with Manning though when his two superbowls came with ty QB play that was bailed out by great defense.
    That 2010 GB defense wasn't ranked very high in terms of yardage, though. They were "bend but don't break".

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That 2010 GB defense wasn't ranked very high in terms of yardage, though. They were "bend but don't break".
    Who gives a ? They were elite in terms of points given up which is what matters.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    muh yardage

when’s the last time the scoreboard has shown yardage instead of points tbh

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Dan Marino
    5. Joe Montana
    6. Drew Brees
    7. Big Ben
    Peyton

If you think Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady, there is no helping you. All your football takes should be taken with a grain of salt.

Post Count
    How people are still overrating the queen of one-and-dones is beyond me.

GB's 2010 defense was elite and loaded with talent(Woodson, Nick Collins, Clay Matthews when he was actually good, Cullen Jenkins and BJ Raji at their peaks, etc)..that run bought Dom Capers and McCarthy an eternity when they should have been fired years ago

Most QB success is based on their defense and scheme, tbh.. receiving talent is very overrated, as well, most elite QBs don't actually need them to win..even a mediocre or even worse oline can be masked by the most intelligent QBs..it's too difficult to overcome a terrible scheme, though..

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Dan Marino
    5. Joe Montana
    6. Drew Brees
    7. Big Ben
    In my opinion.

1.Aaron Rodgers
    2.Tom Brady
    3.Joe Montana
    4.Peyton Manning
    5.Drew Brees
    6.Dan Marino
    7.John Elway
    8.Big Ben
    9.Brett Favre
    10.Philip Rivers

The old timers played a different game, really don't belong.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    In my opinion.

1.Aaron Rodgers
    2.Tom Brady
    3.Joe Montana
    4.Peyton Manning
    5.Drew Brees
    6.Dan Marino
    7.John Elway
    8.Big Ben
    9.Brett Favre
    10.Philip Rivers

The old timers played a different game, really don't belong.
    avante

gets banned and can't stay away

Thread Information