Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    and I couldn't be more excited. Starting off a few days in Barcelona before heading off to Italy.

I'm gonna be in Venice the day Juventus travel to Udine so for a brief train ride I figured it would be worth it to see my biggest nemesis.

Although watch Ronaldo get rested knowing my luck

I'm also pumped to go to Camp Nou for the first time and excited for the Napoli/Liverpool CL match.

Hopefully I won't get stabbed. It's got to be better than the atmosphere at BMO field in Toronto

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Have fun, take pictures!

You should be fine as long as you avoid the dump formerly known as France

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Sounds great man! That's some bucket list for me right there; can't wait until I get an opportunity to try it one day.

Have fun bro!

Was it easy getting tickets for those matches or did it require a lot of planning?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Have fun, take pictures!

You should be fine as long as you avoid the dump formerly known as France
    , will do

Sounds great man! That's some bucket list for me right there; can't wait until I get an opportunity to try it one day.

Have fun bro!

Was it easy getting tickets for those matches or did it require a lot of planning?
    Cheers!

The Barca tickets were easy, anyone from the general public can buy them, but Italian tickets are a pain in the ass. The problem in Italy is that you need what is known as a Fidelity card that matches up with your ID as well as an Italian home address. They do this to prevent too many outsiders from opposing cities to come to town and cause trouble. It's mostly for the bigger matches but I was thankfully able to find a Napoli season ticket holder who got me the ticket to the Liverpool match and the Juventus match.

Your name is printed on the ticket and checked with your passport/ID at the entrance so they have an idea of everyone who went to the match.

I also wanted to see Barca play in Valencia but the next flight after the match back to Rome wasn't until the following morning. It would get me there only 20 minutes before my flight back home, which wouldn't be feasible.

The weird thing is that my Napoli/Liverpool ticket was the cheapest of the 3, (70 euros, row 18) where as the Barca one was 120 euros (16 rows from the pitch) and Juventus one was 100 euros (11 rows from the pitch).

I figured CL matches would be the most expensive.

Napoli is offering a group stage deal for their fans where for 120 euros you can see all 3 group stage match at home which is pretty crazy.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    , will do

Cheers!

The Barca tickets were easy, anyone from the general public can buy them, but Italian tickets are a pain in the ass. The problem in Italy is that you need what is known as a Fidelity card that matches up with your ID as well as an Italian home address. They do this to prevent too many outsiders from opposing cities to come to town and cause trouble. It's mostly for the bigger matches but I was thankfully able to find a Napoli season ticket holder who got me the ticket to the Liverpool match and the Juventus match.

Your name is printed on the ticket and checked with your passport/ID at the entrance so they have an idea of everyone who went to the match.

I also wanted to see Barca play in Valencia but the next flight after the match back to Rome wasn't until the following morning. It would get me there only 20 minutes before my flight back home, which wouldn't be feasible.

The weird thing is that my Napoli/Liverpool ticket was the cheapest of the 3, (70 euros, row 18) where as the Barca one was 120 euros (16 rows from the pitch) and Juventus one was 100 euros (11 rows from the pitch).

I figured CL matches would be the most expensive.

Napoli is offering a group stage deal for their fans where for 120 euros you can see all 3 group stage match at home which is pretty crazy.
    Sounds like a pain in the ass to get tickets in Italy... kind of like the you have to go through to get an Arsenal ticket. But yeah, good info to have especially how easy it is to just go buy tickets in Spain. Appreciate the info I'm definitely trying this soon.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Sounds like a pain in the ass to get tickets in Italy... kind of like the you have to go through to get an Arsenal ticket. But yeah, good info to have especially how easy it is to just go buy tickets in Spain. Appreciate the info I'm definitely trying this soon.
    I know when I was originally looking into tickets for Valencia it was setup the same way where the tickets are just right off the website.

Good luck!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hey man that's cool

My 1st experience was in Parc Des Princes way bsck

I saw Ronaldinho in person
    Anelka also said hi to me, but the er never ever smiles

I went to Camp Nou this summer as well, and lifted the CL trophy

I'm planning on visiting Madrid in March, hoping to snatch tickets for El Clasicl or a CL game

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Hey man that's cool

My 1st experience was in Parc Des Princes way bsck

I saw Ronaldinho in person
    Anelka also said hi to me, but the er never ever smiles

I went to Camp Nou this summer as well, and lifted the CL trophy

I'm planning on visiting Madrid in March, hoping to snatch tickets for El Clasicl or a CL game
    Thanks Lefty! I'm sure going to the Bernebeau in person would be incredible for you

By the way, I know there are streams but how lame is it that in Canada you can't watch any CL matches at the pubs anymore since DAZN has exclusive rights and they are a stream service only?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Thanks Lefty! I'm sure going to the Bernebeau in person would be incredible for you

By the way, I know there are streams but how lame is it that in Canada you can't watch any CL matches at the pubs anymore since DAZN has exclusive rights and they are a stream service only?
    Thanks man

Lol I'm done watching games in pubs with bandwagonning s who know jack and about the game tbh : lol

I watch this on Euro channels through IPTV

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Nice, have fun. I'll be in Manchester watching City vs Hoffenheim in December. Original was gonna try to catch Arsenal vs Tottenham, but days didn't match up for work.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Have fun m8

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Cheers guys!

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Seeing Messi in person was UNREAL! I was nervous when he wasn't starting thinking he was going to be benched but Barca's crappy defense put them down 0-1 and Messi came on near the beginning of the second half. I was 9 rows from the pitch and it was amazing to see all these guys up close. The outside of Camp Nou looks kinda bland but the pitch is gorgeous.

Napoli fans were amazing. The cool thing is even in CL matches in Naples there are no assigned seats, as long as you have a ticket for that particular section you can sit anywhere. Place lost their when Insigne scored an injury time winner. Liverpool played awful though. Fun atmosphere.

Udinese are REALLY bad, just wtf. Worse than 99% of MLS teams. Ronaldo scored a nice goal, and there were tons of Juventus fans everywhere (the game was in Udine) but holy do Juventus become boring as to watch after they get a lead. They just pack up shop once they're in front.

Overall it was cool to see Messi, Ronaldo, and Salah in person. Will definitely need to see some EPL games next time I'm in Europe.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pics or it didn't happen

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Will post them here when I'm home after the Spurs game, got some good ones of Ronaldo as well.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Will post them here when I'm home after the Spurs game, got some good ones of Ronaldo as well.

Thread Information