Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    legacy of kain soul reaver or bust, imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I'm the only person who thought legacy of kain was trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I'm the only person who thought legacy of kain was trash.
    Obviously.

The blood Omen series were inferior to the later games and spin offs but still good game story wise. Soul Reaver 1 and 2 are PS1 GOATs.

The last installment of the series, Defiance was another masterpiece.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously.

The blood Omen series were inferior to the later games and spin offs but still good game story wise. Soul Reaver 1 and 2 are PS1 GOATs.

The last installment of the series, Defiance was another masterpiece.
    I used to love Blood Omen 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    n64 mini coming...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shadow of Colossus pls

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shadow of Colossus pls
    The PS4 remake is amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PS4 remake is amazing.
    There is a PS4 remake?
    I didn't know that WTF

BRB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a PS4 remake?
    I didn't know that WTF

BRB
    Yeah . If you have a Pro it even runs at 60 fps. I have the scrub Slim but it still looks pretty impressive at 30 fps.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah . If you have a Pro it even runs at 60 fps. I have the scrub Slim but it still looks pretty impressive at 30 fps.

I have no idea why they didn't make a dual remake along with Ico. Those 2 games together would have made a purchase out of me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea why they didn't make a dual remake along with Ico. Those 2 games together would have made a purchase out of me.
    I don't think Ico has the following SoTC does. You should get the remake whenever it goes on sale cheap on PSN, it's really impressive. It feels like the PS2 game but with some of the best graphics you'll see on PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, SoTC was another BluePoint remaster.... really good stuff

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    This thing will be worthless if they can't get licenses to all the Konami games like Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and Suikoden I & II. Also Final Fantasy VII but no Final Fantasy IX? Be nice if they put Persona 2: Eternal Punishment on it too.
    Final Fantasy VII is way more popular than IX. It's not like they put in VIII instead of IX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Fantasy VII is way more popular than IX. It's not like they put in VIII instead of IX.
    Some day I will get to play IX. Only one's I haven't played are VIII and IX going back to the original on NES. I missed out on the Japanese games obviously as well.

Need to go back and beat VII. I gave up on the golden chocobo thingy once I found out I need knights of the round table to beat Sephiroth. Then I let someone "borrow" the game and never saw it again : (

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Need to go back and beat VII. I gave up on the golden chocobo thingy once I found out I need knights of the round table to beat Sephiroth. Then I let someone "borrow" the game and never saw it again : (
    theres a cheat for 7 where u get all that final super move at the start of the game if you want...

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Some day I will get to play IX. Only one's I haven't played are VIII and IX going back to the original on NES. I missed out on the Japanese games obviously as well.

One doesn't need Knights of the Round to be Sephiroth. Not at all. Knights of the Round is only good for the Weapon superbosses. One could beat the game easily without that summon.

Side note, IX is even easier than VII. It might seem harder at first, but Zidane, Freya, and Quina have skills that consistently do max damage if leveled properly.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Shadow of Colossus pls
    that was ps2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game list looks like complete dog tbh. No Suikoden, no Castlevania SoTN, no Final Fantasy Tactics, no Medievil, no Spyro, no Street Fighter Alpha, no Tony Hawk Pro Skater, no Breath of Fire, no Alundra, no Lunar, no Driver, neither Persona 2, no Vagrant Story, no Tenchu, no Crash Bandicoot, no Legend of Dragoon, no Chrono Cross, I mean what the ? These are the 20 games:

Battle Arena Toshinden
    Cool Boarders 2
    Destruction Derby
    Driller
    Final Fantasy VII
    Grand Theft Auto
    Intelligent Qube
    Jumping Flash
    Metal Gear Solid
    Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
    Rayman
    Resident Evil Director's Cut
    Revelations: Persona
    Ridge Racer Type 4
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
    Syphon Filter
    Tekken 3
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
    Twisted Metal
    Wild Arms

So we get the garbage Battle Arena Toshinden which may be the fighting game that has aged worst over time, a Grand Theft Auto game that's only there because of the popularity of its sequels, the wrong Twisted Metal game, and the wrong Persona game.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 10-29-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game list looks like complete dog tbh. No Suikoden, no Castlevania SoTN, no Final Fantasy Tactics, no Medievil, no Spyro, no Street Fighter Alpha, no Tony Hawk Pro Skater, no Breath of Fire, no Alundra, no Lunar, no Driver, no Persona 2 games, no Vagrant Story, no Tenchu, no Crash Bandicoot, no Legend of Dragoon, no Chrono Cross, I mean what the ? These are the 20 games:

Battle Arena Toshinden
    Cool Boarders 2
    Destruction Derby
    Driller
    Final Fantasy VII
    Grand Theft Auto
    Intelligent Qube
    Jumping Flash
    Metal Gear Solid
    Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
    Rayman
    Resident Evil Director's Cut
    Revelations: Persona
    Ridge Racer Type 4
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
    Syphon Filter
    Tekken 3
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
    Twisted Metal
    Wild Arms

So we get the garbage Battle Arena Toshinden which may be the fighting game that has aged worst over time, a Grand Theft Auto game that's only there because of the popularity of its sequels, the wrong Twisted Metal game, and the wrong Persona game.
    Pass.

Persona, GTA are just there for current popularity.

Suikoden 2 Aged really well with the 2d sprite too.

Loved playstation 1 but not supporting this garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pass.

Persona, GTA are just there for current popularity.

Suikoden 2 Aged really well with the 2d sprite too.

Loved playstation 1 but not supporting this garbage.
    No Parappa, no Silent Hill, no Tomb Raider, no Gran Turismo, no Soul Blade, no Xenogears. I mean did these mother ers who came out with this lineup this even play the system?

For that $100 I could buy a PS3 Slim, jailbreak it, and load every PS1 rom I could want to use with a Dualshock controller.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should've done a PS2 classic emu. Then at least you would have distinguishable characters and decent graphics.

I love the PS1 memories but in no way shape or form would I ever go back and play it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should've done a PS2 classic emu. Then at least you would have distinguishable characters and decent graphics.

I love the PS1 memories but in no way shape or form would I ever go back and play it.
    An emulated PS2 would be expensive as . You're probably talking at least a Core i3 from 2011 or later to do it, while PS1 can easily be emulated on a $35 Raspberry Pi 3. I can render at higher resolution and turn on lots of filters to clean up the image too with my Pi.

What would be killer is if Sony released a tiny hardware PS2 on modern lithography with say a 120GB hard drive and put the entire library up on PSN to buy. I'd buy a ton of PS2 games for it if they did that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Parappa, no Silent Hill, no Tomb Raider, no Gran Turismo, no Soul Blade, no Xenogears. I mean did these mother ers who came out with this lineup this even play the system?

For that $100 I could buy a PS3 Slim, jailbreak it, and load every PS1 rom I could want to use with a Dualshock controller.
    Its possible getting Konami games, Tomb raider etc..was a huge headache so they opted with whatever they have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its possible getting Konami games, Tomb raider etc..was a huge headache so they opted with whatever they have
    They paid Konami for MGS. They should have at least gotten SoTN from them also, especially for $100. God the NES Classic for $60 and the SNES Classic for $80 had tons of the greatest games on each system but this has what, three or four of the top 20 PS1 games? What a load for that price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ePSXE for unlimited PS1 games on a laptop or tablet for free rather than paying 100$ for something that's supposed to replicate fake nostalgia.

Also sad to see no hentai games listed.

Thread Information