Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dak looks like he has no confidence on any throw. He even missed the check-down throw.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welp, we lose to the Seahawks and Rumplestiltskin. What a ty game by Dallas.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cards/Bears about to be decided on a hail mary on FOX.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cards/Bears about to be decided on a hail mary on FOX.
    Bringing the blitz was probably the highest percentage play. No need to play not to lose. But that was anti-climactic.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Viqueens just aren't a good team. you don't lose at home to AFC fodder that isn't winning more than 4 games this year

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Viqueens just aren't a good team. you don't lose at home to AFC fodder that isn't winning more than 4 games this year
    They have the best D in the league and adequate offense. "Aren't a good team" is amateur hour analysis, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bringing the blitz was probably the highest percentage play. No need to play not to lose. But that was anti-climactic.
    Against a rookie QB (or average/below average QB), yes.

But what if you're up against Andy Reid? Aaron Rodgers? Brady/Belicheat? I'm sure they school the blitz with a TD. Throw it 20 over the middle, set up blocking, get the fast guy with the ball into the endzone. It's happened before, multiple times.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They have the best D in the league and adequate offense. "Aren't a good team" is amateur hour analysis, tbh.
    Again, living in last year.

Packers game exposed their defense and today they gave up 27 to a goddamned rookie with a below average football brain... an "adequate" offense doesn't get shut out AT HOME against an awful, talent-starved defense who has given up a combined 88 points over the past 2 games, including 47 to Joe F***ing Flacco...

Viqueens
    Cousins
    gonna start bleeding talent due to cap because they paid the wrong people

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Honestly I wouldn't even know where to begin with this team. None of it matters until Garrett is gone though. The dude is and always has been a loser.
    The defense is actually good, especially the front 7 and Byron Jones. The safeties aren't very good though, especially strong safety.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Don't worry 'Boys fans. The media won't on you guys too long tomorrow.

They'll be too busy kissing Tiger Woods' ass all day.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shouldn't Patricia of all people know better, that FGs just don't cut it against Tommy boy and Belicheat?? It's 4th and inches, my God... what a dumbass.

League still has too many dumbasses on the sidelines, that's why the NFL has no real parity... can we axe all the idiots and hire real men like Doug Pederson, Andy Reid, Bruce Arians etc to coach the teams of the league?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Your boy Prescott has no touch

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's absolutely a TD. Ball was on the white line before he went down.

If that's not overturned, this league is absolutely rigged and Goodell/Kraft sexual relationship CONFIRMED (as if it wasn't already).

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the raiders have been outscored 37-3 in fourth quarters this season

that's absurd

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Cowgirls... gots

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I'd like to get your thoughts on that a little more in depth......you watch more Cowboys games then me I guarantee.

It's more complicated than that though. Coming out of Miss. St. he always had the back shoulder throw. That was his bread and butter in college. Go ahead and add his legs/running game, but that is basically useless in the NFL nowadays. Now that Dez is gone we don't see that back shoulder throw too much anymore. But, there's more to it than that. It seems like the O-Line has taken a step back this year. Zeke isn't running as well this year either. I don't know if it's the O-Line or is the defense putting an extra defender in the box. Also, has Zeke put on a few pounds? He looks a lot bigger this year to me.

Plus, I don't trust your Offensive Coordinator or Head Coach. But, Dak has to hit the open guy when he's got time in the pocket. That's on him and him alone.

BTW....Fitzmagic is my boy now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd like to get your thoughts on that a little more in depth......you watch more Cowboys games then me I guarantee.

It's more complicated than that though. Coming out of Miss. St. he always had the back shoulder throw. That was his bread and butter in college. Go ahead and add his legs/running game, but that is basically useless in the NFL nowadays. Now that Dez is gone we don't see that back shoulder throw too much anymore. But, there's more to it than that. It seems like the O-Line has taken a step back this year. Zeke isn't running as well this year either. I don't know if it's the O-Line or is the defense putting an extra defender in the box. Also, has Zeke put on a few pounds? He looks a lot bigger this year to me.

Plus, I don't trust your Offensive Coordinator or Head Coach. But, Dak has to hit the open guy when he's got time in the pocket. That's on him and him alone.

BTW....Fitzmagic is my boy now.
    Yeah I was just ing with you. He's just not very accurate overall and they don't have anyone good enough on the WR corps to make up for that. Linehan, and Garrett for backing his stagnant is the problem, and ultimately it's on JJ. If Dak wore chains and his shirt open to postgames I wouldn't complain as much.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    how long until the usual NFLforum pussy brigade starts melting down about stafford choking the first time cheatriots put up any more points or detroit goes 3 and out?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he doesnt throw with anticipation. needs his receivers to break open so he can see a clear passing lane. its why he never had good rapport with dez who could still win back shoulder, contested throws despite his lack of separation.

so you are banking on beasley and hurns to flat out win and get open. then you factor in dak's accuracy, which is... average-ish. he'll miss throws here and there.

he's going to have to game manage while zeke carries the offense and they run play action to get guys open. this constant shotgun and let dak go to work mentality is their demise.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So the only question is, how do the Loins screw THIS good one up?

Hey Pats s.
    Enjoying this game.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    like I said two weeks ago, this cheatriots team wouldn't make the playoffs in the NFC, tbh. story of brady's career

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    like I said two weeks ago, this cheatriots team wouldn't make the playoffs in the NFC, tbh. story of brady's career
    It's week 3.

They started out 1-2 in 2014 after getting massacred in Kansas City in week 3. Ended up finishing 12-4 and winning the Super Bowl.

They started 2-2 last year, finished 13-3 and almost won the SB again.

Just too early to call anything, but I wouldn't bet against Tommy Boy. They'll be getting Edelman back soon, and who knows what impact Gordon will make.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    They'll be back in the Super Bowl, per par. And Scam Newton will be watching the Super Bowl from home, per par.

Thread Information