Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why did he get banned, and what is up with all the cow innuendo? Did he post a thread about making love to a cow or something??

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wanna know also

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Check out the White RB thread.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kori Ellis happened.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Check out the White RB thread.
    For laughs or b/c he did something there to get banned?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    For laughs or b/c he did something there to get banned?
    Yes

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Kori took his ass out back and did him like old yeller tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So long, old got

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I miss his list

It's all good now, the deal is to cool the race talk and ignore our resident trolls, and be myself instead of a character. Here it's just talk football, which is what we should be doing.

Serious football talk is my interest.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-05-2018 at 04:57 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's all good now, the deal is to cool the race talk and ignore our resident trolls, and be myself instead of a character. Here it's just talk football, which is what we should be doing.

Bull .

You'll be melting down again in no time.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Sup, Bovine?

All that is over now, it really is time to cool the act and be like everybody else. This is a serious football forum so I will only be dealing in serious football talk.

My main concern right now is what Cooper will do for Prescott. Will he expose him or help him? And, this really is the season for the ans, they need tonight in the worst way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    All that is over now, it really is time to cool the act and be like everybody else. This is a serious football forum so I will only be dealing in serious football talk.

My main concern right now is what Cooper will do for Prescott. Will he expose him or help him? And, this really is the season for the ans, they need tonight in the worst way.
    Do you need to know how to get to the track and field forum just in case?

Do you need to know how to get to the track and field forum just in case?
    For me it works like this.

I post and have always posted on track and field, music and football, wrestling forums. But as we know most these places come with a ton of rules. Mods who can't handle power so they abuse it. And, in with serious track/music/football fans it is serious. I get a headache being serious for very long, I need it more light weight and well...fun. Here it's far more relaxing and more fun. The mods are cool and the gang we have here far less uptight. I get a kick out of Blake and you and most everyone here, I always leave with a grin. Anyone taking this stuff here real seriously....why?

Where else can ya go and read.....you're not only stupid but fat....hahahaha! And there is something about...."you Googled that"....that keeps my ego intact.

I did get carried away with that Avante bit, I thought it was funny. I'm past that now, actually bored with it.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-10-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fun fact: Struggle Wilson has never been anything more than a game manager on a stacked team.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    For me it works like this.

I post and have always posted on track and field, music and football, wrestling forums. But as we know most these places come with a ton of rules. Mods who can't handle power so they abuse it. And, in with serious track/music/football fans it is serious. I get a headache being serious for very long, I need it more light weight and well...fun. Here it's far more relaxing and more fun. The mods are cool and the gang we have here far less uptight. I get a kick out of Blake and you and most everyone here, I always leave with a grin. Anyone taking this stuff here real seriously....why?

Where else can ya go and read.....you're not only stupid but fat....hahahaha! And there is something about...."you Googled that"....that keeps my ego intact.

I did get carried away with that Avante bit, I thought it was funny. I'm past that now, actually bored with it.
    Maybe you should start with the fact that you're a nutball. Mods have pity on you, tbh.

Thread Information