My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Filed for bankruptcy today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured this would be the ultimate outcome for them. They never evolved with their games.

They were fun little narrative driven games that I just loved. I stopped playing their games eventually because it felt like I was playing the same games over and over.

I still haven't played season 3 of the Walking Dead yet. RIP I'll half miss them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a couple in my library on PS4 still untouched. I think they peaked with TWD, and were never able to replicate?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty games feel kida bad for the workers but their games were a one trick pony and they sucked so may that ty genre of console "game" die with them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty games feel kida bad for the workers but their games were a one trick pony and they sucked so may that ty genre of console "game" die with them.

They didn't suck. Most of their games won game of the year awards. Making good narrative games wasn't their problem.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always hated that genre so I won't miss them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed what few of their games I played. Basically just a "Choose Your Own Adventure" video game. But the format was rather limiting and never was must-play status.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The story is a lot worse than initially thought.

Apparantly 200+ employees got fired with no warning in the same day. No severance pay and what's even worse is that games that are already ongoing won't finish.

The last season of the Walking dead which is 4 episodes won't finish so the game won't have a series finale.

I hope the latter is wrong information because that would be nuts. I am so glad I hadn't bought season 4 season pass yet. And won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention the slave hours they had to put in

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect some kickstarter to pop up promising the "spiritual successor" of any of their brands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The story is a lot worse than initially thought.

Apparantly 200+ employees got fired with no warning in the same day. No severance pay and what's even worse is that games that are already ongoing won't finish.

The last season of the Walking dead which is 4 episodes won't finish so the game won't have a series finale.

I hope the latter is wrong information because that would be nuts. I am so glad I hadn't bought season 4 season pass yet. And won't.
    Wow that ing sucks.

I only played the first two seasons but always planned on finishing it someday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that ing sucks.

I only played the first two seasons but always planned on finishing it someday.
    Not sure as to the legality but it might get picked up by another company to finish.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure as to the legality but it might get picked up by another company to finish.
    Holy , you changed your avatar.

Thread Information