My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    r stars in the nfl they were wasted @ tech ...........mahomes wouldve won the hiesman @ a legit school

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    They also had Davis Webb on the roster, who went on to star at Cal and was drafted high by the Giants. Crazy to think all three of these guys were on the roster at the same time at (2013 I think). And in typical Texas Tech fashion, they have nothing to show for it

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    r stars in the nfl they were wasted @ tech ...........mahomes wouldve won the hiesman @ a legit school
    Mahomes would have won a Heisman if Tech had just an average defense. Unfortunately he had basically the worst defense in the country for 3 years.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Tech blows, these are things we know

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech blows, these are things we know
    Kliff cranking out NFL qbs but can't get wins.

I concur.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    "Stars in the NFL"

Lets wait and see. Prescott and Watson were too recently. In the NFL when GMs and coaches get a hold of quality QB, they tend to use the opportunity to focus on shoring up weaknesses - so they stop drafting/signing around the QB. This is why most guys begin to decline. The franchise QBs sustain their play even when the pieces around them worsen

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "The numbers in the box score looked fake, the clock ticked close to midnight and the tortillas flying through the Jones AT&T Stadium air were frozen. On Oct. 22, 2016, Oklahoma and Texas Tech played a football game that tested limits and expanded imagination. In an era of boundless offense, it set a new standard. It included nearly a mile of total offense and lasted almost until midnight. It could take forever to describe, but only a few words to explain.

“Honestly, it was pretty simple,” OU offensive tackle Orlando Brown Jr. said. “It was Baker vs. Pat.”

Through a quarter of the NFL season, few players, if any, have proved more compelling than quarterbacks Baker Mayfield and Patrick Mahomes. Mayfield, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner and first overall pick of this year’s draft, led the Browns to their first win in more than 600 days in his first appearance and, on Sunday, helped Cleveland produce 42 points in a losing effort in his first start. Mahomes, after engineering an electrifying, game-winning touchdown drive late Monday night, has emerged as the MVP front-runner in his first season as a starter for the undefeated Chiefs, one year after Kansas City traded up to pick him 10th overall.

Mayfield and Mahomes have combined to light up the NFL. Two years ago, they combined for one of the looniest college football games in recent memory......"

More

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...-qb-duel-ever/

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Blake did u hear the announcer from mnf about tech/big12

he didn’t play any marquee games at Texas Tech

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Blake did u hear the announcer from mnf about tech/big12
    Perception almost always beats reality.