Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    For once, my dude Holden won't be active in this one right away

It feels like Baker Mayfield to Cleveland is destiny. Who cares if it’s logical or not, it has to happen.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    if Mayfield ends up in Cleveland that franchise is as good as finished

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if Mayfield ends up in Cleveland that franchise is as good as finished
    looks like we're gonna have a coin toss to decide the #9 and 10 picks

also big 12 quarterbacks

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    at this super early stage, subject to change (since i dont really pay attention to college players until NFL draft season, when i go back and watch games), Raquon Smith from Georgia looks like the best case scenario pick for oakland

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    looks like we're gonna have a coin toss to decide the #9 and 10 picks

also big 12 quarterbacks
    God bless

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Basically useless for me this year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Basically useless for me this year
    you can forgive the Watson pick, but giving up a 2nd rounder to dump assweiler

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What's always funny about the draft is how soon the draft picks are rated. This team gets a B, that one a C, while this one an A. What? It takes a few seasons to see how any draft really pans out. RGIII proved this, as did Ryan Leaf, Dan Wilkerson, Blair Thomas, Archie Griffin and on and on and on and...........

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Minkah Fitzpatrick is becoming one of my favorite players in this draft, but it's looking nearly impossible he'd make it to #9 or 10. the only hope is if he bombs the 40 yard dash or somethin

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What's always funny about the draft is how soon the draft picks are rated. This team gets a B, that one a C, while this one an A. What? It takes a few seasons to see how any draft really pans out. RGIII proved this, as did Ryan Leaf, Dan Wilkerson, Blair Thomas, Archie Griffin and on and on and on and...........
    you don't understand the term "prove". There's nothing to "prove" in this context, all people do is choose the best course of action, because this is not science. You find the best way to act and live with the mistakes. Your course of action is like betting on games that have already happen. Nobody is paying for that crap. Most people can be right about 90% of the time about a trade, from the get go. That's imo better than to wait a few years and be captain obvious.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if somebody playing blackjack hits on a 20, i'd give him an F grade. even if the next card turns out to be an ace. there are ways to give out grades and make evaluations before the results are in. you take into consideration whether the team is adequately addressing positions of need, or how high that player is drafted compared to evaluations across the league. so if everybody's got player A at a 5th round grade and you take him in the 2nd round, its a bad move. even if he turns out to be good, you would have been able to get the same guy in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round instead while selecting a better player alongside him

it would be really stupid to pay $100 for a single lottery ticket. but it might turn out to be a winner....

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    you can forgive the Watson pick, but giving up a 2nd rounder to dump assweiler
    It will be a wash if they use the cap space to sign a decent player tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you don't understand the term "prove". There's nothing to "prove" in this context, all people do is choose the best course of action, because this is not science. You find the best way to act and live with the mistakes. Your course of action is like betting on games that have already happen. Nobody is paying for that crap. Most people can be right about 90% of the time about a trade, from the get go. That's imo better than to wait a few years and be captain obvious.
    We will hear/read about how the Packers (example) have to get an A for their picks, while the Lions (example) get a D. Now this is before any of those picks play a down in the NFL, so....????

It will take a few seasons before we really know how most these guys are as a pro. So, to see....Packers get an A....huh????

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    if somebody playing blackjack hits on a 20, i'd give him an F grade. even if the next card turns out to be an ace. there are ways to give out grades and make evaluations before the results are in. you take into consideration whether the team is adequately addressing positions of need, or how high that player is drafted compared to evaluations across the league. so if everybody's got player A at a 5th round grade and you take him in the 2nd round, its a bad move. even if he turns out to be good, you would have been able to get the same guy in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round instead while selecting a better player alongside him

it would be really stupid to pay $100 for a single lottery ticket. but it might turn out to be a winner....
    If your picks don't better the team like you expected them to do it is a bad draft. And, we won't know that for some time...usually. That really is all that actually matters.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    We need a #1 WR

Raiders should draft a QB, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders should draft a QB, tbh..
    paxton lynch

i would say broncos should take a QB but elway's evaluations have been awful at that position (except for the obvious choice of bringing in one of the GOATS as a free agent), so they should wait until elway is inevitably fired before wasting a first round pick on one

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Baker Mayfield can thank Drew Brees and Russell Wilson.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    welcome to the thread man

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    vita vea is my pick at 19 right now

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Vea looks really good, i doubt he falls to 19 tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints need a WR, edge rusher, DT, LB, TE, CB, OL depth, and future QB. Not in any particular order. Hopefully Jeff Ireland can repeat his magic.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the raiders have a very top-heavy roster and need a lot of help tbh... last season was the result of us winning every single close game with game winning drives . with carr having a down year our flaws were exposed

we need help at DT, ILB, OLB, CB, WR (crabtree expected to be let go), RB (lynch probably not coming back, unfortunately), and a LT for the future

Roquan Smith still looks like the best expected pick (unless somehow minkah fitzpatrick falls). tremaine edmunds is getting a load of hype lately but i haven't looked at him much

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Vita Vea will be the Bills 22nd pick, sorry guys

Thread Information