Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    just an awful call in real time tbh, along with that joke of a fumble call.

some got chokeland fans probably shameless enough to still celebrate on this thread if they win this rigged game
    I still can't believe Cam lost to that ty Failcons team that got destroyed at home by the ty Bungles and Dolton...

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    carr crash takes sack on 3rd down taking his team out of FG range. 25 million

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I still can't believe Cam lost to that ty Failcons team that got destroyed at home by the ty Bungles and Dolton...
    Falcons are a different team right now then they were in week 1. They’ve lost too many star players on defense and at the same time have faced potent offenses the last two weeks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Falcons are a different team right now then they were in week 1. They’ve lost too many star players on defense and at the same time have faced potent offenses the last two weeks.
    calling Dolton and that tier OL a "potent" offense

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    anticlimactic ending. refs screwed the browns though

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    calling Dolton and that tier OL a "potent" offense
    The numbers back it up and they have a bunch of playmakers. They’ve been one of the best offenses in the league.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lol mayfield with a healthy 4TO, to lead the raiders

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you think your team will score next week?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gruden should be thanking the refs for his first "win," tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The numbers back it up and they have a bunch of playmakers. They’ve been one of the best offenses in the league.
    Tyler Eifert is done and they don't have a real replacement for him. Mixon is their best back but can't stay healthy. Dolton is below average. Green is the 6th best receiver in football. Ross is all speed and no route running. Boyd is a surprisingly good slot receiver. Idk.

They'll win that ty division at like 9-7, be the only team in the playoffs from that division etc and get bounced in the first round. Mainly because Bell is done in Pissburgh, Ben is half done, Baker isn't ready yet, Browns need a new head coach, and the Ravens still have Flacco.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i would really like for the ravens to stop pretending like they didn't waste their first round pick...

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    They'll win that ty division at like 9-7, be the only team in the playoffs from that division etc and get bounced in the first round. Mainly because Bell is done in Pissburgh, Ben is half done, Baker isn't ready yet, Browns need a new head coach, and the Ravens still have Flacco.
    Wow you really don’t watch anything do you? Ravens may be the best overall team in the AFC. That division is clearly the best in the AFC and may be the best in the league. They could easily get three teams in the playoffs. You need to start watching more teams outside of your ty Cowboys. Your division is clearly a one division league.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i would really like for the ravens to stop pretending like they didn't waste their first round pick...
    which one?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow you really don’t watch anything do you? Ravens may be the best overall team in the AFC. That division is clearly the best in the AFC and may be the best in the league. They could easily get three teams in the playoffs. You need to start watching more teams outside of your ty Cowboys. Your division is clearly a one division league.
    One division league? Which team? Not the 2-2 choking Eagles, right?

NFC South >>>>>>>>> AFC North. Failcons notwithstanding.

NFC North >>> anything in the weak AFC, tbh.

Ravens beat ty Buffalo with -ass Peterman, lost in Cincy convincingly, and beat the ty Broncos at home.

Which 3 teams are getting in the AFC North this year in your opinion?? This isn't 2014 anymore. Pissburgh definitely isn't getting in unless a miracle happens with Bell. He's their offense the way Zeke is for the Cowboys.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    rough start for the stealers

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    their new shining modern qb

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    One division league? Which team? Not the 2-2 choking Eagles, right?

NFC South >>>>>>>>> AFC North. Failcons notwithstanding.

NFC North >>> anything in the weak AFC, tbh.

Ravens beat ty Buffalo with -ass Peterman, lost in Cincy convincingly, and beat the ty Broncos at home.

Which 3 teams are getting in the AFC North this year in your opinion?? This isn't 2014 anymore. Pissburgh definitely isn't getting in unless a miracle happens with Bell. He's their offense the way Zeke is for the Cowboys.
    The NFC East is getting one team in the playoffs. It’s a pretty weak division.

The Panthers and Saints look like playoff teams but the Falcons are too banged up defensively and the Bucs are coming back to earth.

The Bears look really good but the Vikings are really bad defensively right now and have been since the second half of their fluke win against the Saints last year. The Packers depend too much on Rodgers and are ty every where else and the Lions are going no where.

The Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers can easily make the playoffs. The other divisions are all only capable of sending one team to the playoffs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    carr throws for 473 yards and 3 TD's and people here are ting on him for his performance

never change ST

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The NFC East is getting one team in the playoffs. It’s a pretty weak division.

The Panthers and Saints look like playoff teams but the Falcons are too banged up defensively and the Bucs are coming back to earth.

The Bears look really good but the Vikings are really bad defensively right now and have been since the second half of their fluke win against the Saints last year. The Packers depend too much on Rodgers and are ty every where else and the Lions are going no where.

The Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers can easily make the playoffs. The other divisions are all only capable of sending one team to the playoffs.
    Pissburgh will be lucky to go 8-8... well, 7-8-1, without Bell. They're basically back to the 2012 / 2013 version of themselves with Bell out of the lineup. No chance of playoffs. The Browns are better than them as it stands. Bell is the heartbeat of their offense and also their defense by proxy of the time of possession game.

NFC South will send the Saints and Panther

I agree the Vikings suck ass, but no way the GOAT QB Rodgers doesn't win 10 games even with a mediocre roster, unless he gets injured again. Packers should get a wild card. NFC East probably gets 1-2 teams but not sure on the Eagles. NFC west is getting 1 team -- the Rams. Seattle lost ET for good, AZ is awful and SF doesn't have a QB this year.

NFC... No particular order

-Rams
    -Saints
    -Panthers
    -Eagles
    -Cowboys
    -Bears
    -Packers

6 of those 7 will make the playoffs

AFC:

-Patsies
    -Jags
    - ans
    -Chiefs
    -Chargers
    -Ravens
    -Bungles

Again... 6 of those 7. Dolphins are really bad and got lucky their first 3 games for the most part. Bad QB. Browns are talented but just too young. The rest of the AFC teams are all fodder for the most part.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    carr throws for 473 yards and 3 TD's and people here are ting on him for his performance

never change ST
    4td

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

wasn't a flawless performance by any stretch, but at trying to pin on him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    their new shining modern qb
    Lamar is basically a skill player this year for the most part... RG3 is a more accurate QB tbh. Having 3 largely different ones to play with is really good for Harbaugh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Flacco missed a big one, but Crabtree is slower than my grandma. Ravens have the consistently best special teams in the league.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lamar is basically a skill player this year for the most part... RG3 is a more accurate QB tbh. Having 3 largely different ones to play with is really good for Harbaugh
    ... how? It's just annoying .

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    ... how? It's just annoying .
    Working well for the Saints using Taysom Hill on different packages.

Thread Information