Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Tony in a Spurs uniform last season was depressing.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    it's gonna be awkward when tony realizes he could've stayed with sa as a player/coach instead of not getting the amount of PT he wants on a rudderless team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's gonna be awkward when tony realizes he could've stayed with sa as a player/coach instead of not getting the amount of PT he wants on a rudderless team.
    My thoughts, exactly.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    still semi surprised the hornets even wanted him. their third string PG should be getting more PT than tony... same situation as it was in sa

hornets' third stringer played twice as much as tony last night. and much better too.
    tony's last arch nemesis was ball movement.

his new arch nemesis is devonte graham.
    damn, i called it at the beginning of last season. the dude put up 40 on 57% shooting tonight. last five games: 28.6 points, 53% from 3. it didn't make any sense for tony to be ahead of him in the rotation.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Tony will probably be out of the rotation by season's end.
    you were right. and when tony was out of the rotation is when the hornets were playing their best basketball of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were right. and when tony was out of the rotation is when the hornets were playing their best basketball of the season.
    What a waste. One wasted year in Charlotte to taint his Spurs' legacy and then retire.

The sad part is...with Murray's injury last season, Tony would have probably gotten plenty of playing time. Maybe even more than he did with the Hornets...and the Spurs probably could've used him.

I like Forbes having a chance to develop and all, but he ain't a floor general like Tony Parker, even if we are talking about the aged version.

Thread Information