Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    UCF running back Killings is not the fastest player in the NCAA, that is Auburns Anthony Shwartz.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TFloss32 is the recruiting thread locked?

I don't get carried away with any one game, that is rookie. But......TT sucks vs KSU,

Watching a HS game.

New QB comes in and throws an INT right to a guy named Elias Ricks, pick six.

So an ex point/kickoff.

The starting QB is now back in, he throws a pass right to a guy named Elias Ricks, pick six.

Has any cornerback ever scored two TD's in two plays? And he wasn't done.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Two Arkansas players were seen "socializing" with members of the Miss. St. dance team. They've been suspended for their finale.

What a shame. Dudes are just trying to get laid.

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    Michigan vs OSU should be good for a heart attack

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Interessting to see how much Mississippi State beats Mississippi by.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Blake

My Team
    Post Count
    Interessting to see how much Mississippi State beats Mississippi by.
    Yeah. For the first time in forever I actually felt confident this Egg Bowl.

One teams runs the ball really well, one team can't stop the run to save its life.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Yeah. For the first time in forever I actually felt confident this Egg Bowl.

One teams runs the ball really well, one team can't stop the run to save its life.
    I knew Mississippi State was going to blow out the Mississippi. To me there was never any doubt about that. The only shocking part is that Mississippi State only scored 35 points instead of 55.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Big day for the Big XII. Basically a semi-final and a play-in game for Texas.

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    UCF QB just got his leg snapped in half...

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    RIP UCF and McKenzie Milton's football career...

My Team
    Post Count
    Michigan

My Team
    Post Count
    Big day for the Big XII. Basically a semi-final and a play-in game for Texas.
    ???

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    Disgusting lmfao

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That was yesterday.

Oklahoma vs West Virginia = "semifinal"
    Texas vs Kansas = "play-in game" (for Texas)

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Blake

He'll be employed very soon.

Venables already makes 2 million as a DC. Can't see him taking the Tech job for anything less than 6 or 7.

The premature ejac news is the Pirate reportedly actually showing some interest in coming back.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    He'll be employed very soon.

Venables already makes 2 million as a DC. Can't see him taking the Tech job for anything less than 6 or 7.

The premature ejac news is the Pirate reportedly actually showing some interest in coming back.
    I still don't get how the pirate hasn't been offered a premier coaching job yet. Taking Washington State from the cellar to being a top 10 team would have gotten anyone else an offer from an elite program.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I still don't get how the pirate hasn't been offered a premier coaching job yet. Taking Washington State from the cellar to being a top 10 team would have gotten anyone else an offer from an elite program.
    No kidding. I guess he's still seen as being too quirky. Could you imagine a guy like him at a place like Notre Dame.

Lol he finally got asked up front if he would go back to Tech...he started griping about how they still owe him money from 2009. In so many words, not only a no but a No.

I talked about Texas not being a 10 win team, as we saw they weren't.

My next prediction...Oklahoma 32 Texas 17

I talked about Texas not being a 10 win team, as we saw they weren't.

My next prediction...Oklahoma 32 Texas 17
    Their excellent QB was out for two games.
    They are a top 10 team no doubt.

Edit: My bad I guess he was not out for two games and they lost 3 close ones.
    Oh well we shall see how good they are (or not) in the Okla rematch.

Is Georgia vs Bama the real Championship game?

Clemson and their pussy schedule vs 7-5 Pitt while all the other Final Four contenders are having real games.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    tbh that's a good point. Now that Texas Tech has plunged back into irrelevancy after he left and the fact that he's now taken a second school from the cellar to a late season BCS darkhorse it would make sense that somebody would take a chance. I wonder if the fact that he's a couple of eggs short a dozen really draws people away that much. He's hilarious from a distance but seems like a major pain in the ass to deal with in person.

He also doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd like to be at a premier school. His personality is the type that he'd rather be at a lower tier school, so that he can do whatever he wants and have complete control as opposed to a school like Florida/Michigan where they'll always be turn and churn

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    tbh that's a good point. Now that Texas Tech has plunged back into irrelevancy after he left and the fact that he's now taken a second school from the cellar to a late season BCS darkhorse it would make sense that somebody would take a chance. I wonder if the fact that he's a couple of eggs short a dozen really draws people away that much. He's hilarious from a distance but seems like a major pain in the ass to deal with in person.

He also doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd like to be at a premier school. His personality is the type that he'd rather be at a lower tier school, so that he can do whatever he wants and have complete control as opposed to a school like Florida/Michigan where they'll always be turn and churn
    He was interested in the Tennessee job last offseason and the way Tennessee handled it was very strange. This article sums it up well, the athletic director was fired for simply showing interest in hiring Leach.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...areer-outsider

You're probably right that he might just not have any interest in a premier school like Michigan where the coach is under a microscope, I guess I'm surprised that even tier 2 programs like Tennessee (the same school that was willing to hire Lane Kiffin, someone who regularly made an ass of himself and is widely considered to be dirty) is so against hiring him. His teams have always been elite offensively even with mediocre recruiting talent, if he was at a tier 2 school like Tennessee that was able to draw enough talent for a defense that could at least be respectable, his teams would be legit BCS contenders, imo tbh fwiw.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 11-29-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Dat Alabama luck

Thread Information