My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP ballin. Good for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was probably in his comfort zone too much here. Now that he’s with a new team I think he feel like he has to be more focused. I think that’s something that realistically happens. So I doubt we’d be getting the same production from him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP balling all over Spurs cut Ryan Arcidiacono & 3rd stringer Cameron Payne.

Bulls are decimated with injuries and Tony took advantage.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there an NBA player that's worse than Mills?
    Not only is he the worst player in the league... Pop willingly plays him 30 minutes a night and closes each game with him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only is he the worst player in the league... Pop willingly plays him 30 minutes a night and closes each game with him
    but but he knows the "system"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a level above Pop. Ownership. Maybe somebody at the owner level likes Patty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a level above Pop. Ownership. Maybe somebody at the owner level likes Patty.
    Bull . Pop likes Patty it's clear as day. Holt came out multiple times saying he gives Pop all the freedom he wants. Pop runs this organization. I just think he's surrounded by a bunch of yes men. Coach Bud was the one who insistet on him trading Hill for Leonard, otherwise he probably wouldn't have done it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO from top to bottom love themselves some Patty. Danny would get benched and screamed at after one defensive mistake, yet this fatass is allowed to run to the other side of the court when the team is still defending.

They made him the centerpiece of the HEB commercials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13pts and 6 assists in 13 minutes for HOTS so far tonight. Has been Charlotte's best player so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15 points and 8 assists after 3 quarters.

Best guard in franchise history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony slayed the Heat tonight. 25 points in 25 minutes on 15 shots and 11 assists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I truly believe there is no 12:01 Patty contract offer if Parker doesn’t get hurt in the playoffs that year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker outscores Kemba Walker in less minutes..haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if that weeaboo gambit1990 's internet went out today as well.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    15 points and 8 assists after 3 quarters.

Best guard in franchise history
    This is your hero...now:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . Pop likes Patty it's clear as day. Holt came out multiple times saying he gives Pop all the freedom he wants. Pop runs this organization. I just think he's surrounded by a bunch of yes men. Coach Bud was the one who insistet on him trading Hill for Leonard, otherwise he probably wouldn't have done it
    Really? I didn't know Bud was the guy responsible for pushing the Spurs to trade for Leonard. L always thought Bud was the guy that kept pushing Pop to play Bonner and when he left, Bonner didn't get much court time (he was finally put in the right role as the 4th big off the bench). Correct me if I am wrong on the Bonner thing, because if I am wrong on that, I've unjustly disliked Bud due to that.

Edit : Looks like Parker is looking rejuvenated so far. Let's see if he can keep it up. I think playing with these younger guys, now that he's had a few games under his belt, it appears that he's getting comfortable with his new team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They made [Patty] the centerpiece of the HEB commercials.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about, you feeble-minded twits. Patty is significant to major sponsorship money. That money goes to the Spurs franchise ownership. It's also a fact that the casual fans like Patty, often just because he's a local celebrity, since they really don't know anything about bball. That sells tickets and merchandise, which is income to the franchise ownership.

You imagine that Patty must somehow be a net loss just because of what you see on the court. More likely, you never think about this kind of thing at all.

Get a clue.

Now back to Tony.....

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That's exactly what I'm talking about, you feeble-minded twits. Patty is significant to major sponsorship money. That money goes to the Spurs franchise ownership. It's also a fact that the casual fans like Patty, often just because he's a local celebrity, since they really don't know anything about bball. That sells tickets and merchandise, which is income to the franchise ownership.

You imagine that Patty must somehow be a net loss just because of what you see on the court. More likely, you never think about this kind of thing at all.

Get a clue.

Now back to Tony.....
    I don't think I've ever heard a casual fan say I'm going to thd Spurs game to see Paddy Mills play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I've ever heard a casual fan say I'm going to thd Spurs game to see Paddy Mills play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will have ups and downs all season long.. quite normal at his age.. but still some here burrying him too soon per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s interesting is Parker’s assist rate per minute. I think Spurs style over the years with emphasis on ball movement and all Parker’s hockey assists held down his assist numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s interesting is Parker’s assist rate per minute. I think Spurs style over the years with emphasis on ball movement and all Parker’s hockey assists held down his assist numbers.
    True. Just a small sample size of how the big 3 numbers would’ve been higher elsewhere compared to other futute HOF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn shame we have Patty as the backup over TP..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Parker can do enough in Charlotte to improve his all time rank? To be able to show he's not system player might move some minds

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna lie, but watching that vid made me miss him a lil bit. Maybe we done him wrong and that's why we were cursed at guard to start the season.

Thread Information