Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty good.

It’s the superhero version of Fallen, the excellent Denzel movie.

Tom Hardy seemed like he studied Michael Scott doing Prison Mike for his American accent.
    Also I never realized how jacked up his teeth are. Seems like you take care of that once you get wealthy.
    Unless they did that on purpose for the movie.

Either way, his teeth don’t add to the movie, nor to they distract enough to hurt it.

Enjoyable for what it is. No thinking involved. A few funny moments.

Not worth a second watch though.

6/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Film took a slight dip at the halfway point when they started lobbying jokes. And the villain was a little under-developed but no major plot holes or cheesy bull to distract. For a while there they were on a great path and should went darker instead of lighter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    It was a good film. They didn't stick with the venom origin from the comics but other than that, it was a decent movie. I like the humor in this a lot more than Deadpool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a good film. They didn't stick with the venom origin from the comics but other than that, it was a decent movie. I like the humor in this a lot more than Deadpool.
    It was strange how they didn’t do any humor for about half the movie though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Film took a slight dip at the halfway point when they started lobbying jokes. And the villain was a little under-developed but no major plot holes or cheesy bull to distract. For a while there they were on a great path and should went darker instead of lighter

No real plot holes but some obvious problems. Like how the high tech facility didn’t have security cameras.
    Or how he could break through the glass with a fire extinguisher but the super human strength things couldn’t break out.

No big deal but the camera thing was not believable.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    I like the humor in this a lot more than Deadpool.
    Same here...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Twas cute despite the butchered origin. Also laughed out loud at Elon Musk as the main villain.

Thread Information