Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Part of the SCOTUS job is to determine how to balance when competing interests are at play."

the oligarchy's 5-4 SCOTUS s will ALWAYS, for ensuing DECADES, enable/protect the its own militarized police / surveillance state while screwing citizens

Any concern about stopping mass deaths committed by ASYLUM seekers is BS, since the Repug so-called govt has already enabled diseases and deaths of 10Ks of Americans ruling to increase pollution of air, land, water, and by denying healthcare to Ms of Americans.

The unquestionably biggest threat to American lives is internal, "America is its own worst enemy", from the oligarchy/Repug White Male Supremacists, not external from various shades of non-white asylum seekers, refugees, and by not stopping, eg Sackler family, from slaughtering 100Ks of Americans with opioids.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-11-2018 at 07:45 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound upset, boutons, tell us how you really feel...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like just an inconvenience to me. I don't see a problem with it. I'll guess when you fly so much you're accustomed to being searched all the time and spending an hour or two in customs now and again.
    you didn't get a bill for a non-consensual cavity search, so everyone else should zip it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't get a bill for a non-consensual cavity search, so everyone else should zip it.
    Doesn't bother me. I cannot manufacture concern just because it's trending.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Part of the SCOTUS job is to determine how to balance when competing interests are at play."

the oligarchy's 5-4 SCOTUS s will ALWAYS, for ensuing DECADES, enable/protect the its own militarized police / surveillance state while screwing citizens

Any concern about stopping mass deaths committed by ASYLUM seekers is BS, since the Repug so-called govt has already enabled diseases and deaths of 10Ks of Americans ruling to increase pollution of air, land, water, and by denying healthcare to Ms of Americans.

The unquestionably biggest threat to American lives is internal, "America is its own worst enemy", from the oligarchy/Repug White Male Supremacists, not external from various shades of non-white asylum seekers, refugees, and by not stopping, eg Sackler family, from slaughtering 100Ks of Americans with opioids.

THEY ARE ALL ING CORPORATE S!!!! GODDAMN REPUG SLIME PIECES OF !!!11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't bother me. I cannot manufacture concern just because it's trending.
    if your comment is just that you don't care, no need to say it twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if your comment is just that you don't care, no need to say it twice.
    You launched some sort of righteous indignation at me so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it, you don't care if BP abuses US citizens because you're not inconvenienced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great day for for US travelers.

ICE, tbh.

The district court order puts an end to CBP and ICE’s asserted authority to search and seize travelers’ devices for purposes far afield from the enforcement of immigration and customs laws. Border officers must now demonstrate individualized su ion of contraband before they can search a traveler’s device.
    https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/...es-and-laptops

Thread Information