Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is considering killing EV credit, no doubt told by BigOil (and probably national auto dealers assoc that survives on maintaining ICE cars that EVs will reduce) that they quid pro quo for his 2020 campaign (Mueller permitting).

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/4/181198...dit-tariff-suv
    Good point. Even if not completely killing, the Fed credit is already set to drop from 7.5K to 3.25 here in Calif. Pricks.
    Fortunately CA the state will still have it's refund (even better to me, it's not a tax credit but a refund.)

Ya we can't even sustain an electric car thread on SpursTalk. There is some good stuff coming out in 2019. I'll bump the thread.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to DarrinS, perhaps that's leadership
    Depends on the leader.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Saudis are up to their necks in another scandal involving the death a 15 yr old American Girl

In August of 2016 Fallon Smart was crossing Hawthorne Blvd when she was hit by a speeding truck driven by Abdulrahman Sameer Noorah(I won’t put his picture up, I cannot do that).

Noorah was driving with a suspended license at the time. He also had 17 parking violations on his record. Noorah had been a student in Portland living off of $1,850 a month provided by the Saudi Government.

After Noorah was arrested the Saudi Government stepped in to provide attorneys and $100,00 in bail money.

Two weeks before his trial in June of 2017 Noorah disappeared.

It only took the

Saudi Government 13 months after he vanished to contact US Authorities the

Noorah was somehow back home.

A faked passport and a private plane just might have been provided by the Saudis,

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

but Russians and Chinese might sell death weapons to Saudis!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MBS got the s at Netflix to remove this from Netflix's feed to SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=LUhbZdvtzcw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and the UK asked them to 86 "The Patriot" because it breaks a 14th century treason law. So what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and the UK asked them to 86 "The Patriot" because it breaks a 14th century treason law. So what?
    Welp, this turned out to be bull .

Mea culpa, don't trust everything you read on Twitter!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cloak and dagger stuff, another Black Cube production?

Citizen Lab, based out of the Munk School of Global Affairs at the University of Toronto, has for years played a leading role in exposing state-backed hackers operating in places as far afield as Tibet , Ethiopia and Syria . Lately the group has drawn attention for its repeated exposés of an Israeli surveillance software vendor called the NSO Group, a firm whose wares have been used by governments to target journalists in Mexico , opposition figures in Panama and human rights activists in the Middle East .
    https://apnews.com/9f31fa2aa72946c694555a5074fc9f42?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump fails to produce required report on Khashoggi murder, claims 'right to refuse' following law

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/12/1834249/-Trump-fails-to-produced-required-report-on-Khashoggi-murder-claims-right-to-refuse-following-law

For Trash, the only good journalist (or black or brown, Muslim, LGBT) is a dead journalist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Jared Kushner responsible for the dismemberment and death of reporter Jamal Khashoggi?

That Kushner lied repeatedly on his security forms is a crime. But there are bigger crimes connected to this decision.

• Did Jared Kushner, either in person on one of his visits to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, or through one of his regular phone calls, or by other means, provide to the Saudi leader the names of any of those dissidents or opposition leaders removed from power, imprisoned, or executed during Mohammed bin Salman’s assumption of power and “purge” of the Saudi government in 2017?
    • Was the name of murdered Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi one of those that Kushner passed to his “friend” the prince?

What isn’t clear is exactly what degree of responsibility Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top White House adviser Jared Kushner bears in the torture and death.

But there are good reasons to think the answer is a long way from “none.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1839680

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daliy Mail, anonymous sauces, big handful of salt.

Didn't Kushner lose his top secret clearance for a spell over something or other?

US President Donald Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, apparently gave permission for Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman to arrest journalist Jamal Khashoggi before he was killed and dismembered, a report by Britain’s Daily Mail has claimed.

Furthermore, the anonymous whistle-blower who reported this also alleged that Turkish intelligence intercepted the relevant telephone call between Kushner and Bin Salman. This prompted President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to use the information as leverage to force Trump to withdraw US troops from northern Syria this year.
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...est-khashoggi/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daliy Mail, anonymous sauces, big handful of salt.

Didn't Kushner lose his top secret clearance for a spell over something or other?

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...est-khashoggi/
    If this is even half true -

44 other presidents would be impeached immediately -

but not dear leader.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Blames "Vicious World" For Khashoggi Murder, Then Confirms Saudi Arabia Supports Terrorism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    immunity weighed for Mister Bone Saw

The US is considering granting Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman legal immunity in a lawsuit which accuses the royal of attempting to assassinate a high-level intelligence officer, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

According to the Post, the Saudi government has requested that bin Salman, also known as MBS, be shielded by the US government from liability in a case filed earlier this year by Saad al-Jabri, a former interior ministry official and adviser to former Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef.

Jabri, who is characterised in the legal filing as a "trusted partner of US intelligence officials", claims that MBS dispatched a 50-person kill team dubbed "the Tiger Squad" in October 2018 - just two weeks after the murder of Saudi dissident and Middle East Eye columnist Jamal Khashoggi.

According to the Post, the State Department sent a list of questions to Jabri's lawyers that requested their legal opinion over whether the US should grant Saudi Arabia's request for immunity.

The newspaper reported that a State Department recommendation could also lead to the dismissal of the prince as a defendant in other cases recently filed in the US, including a lawsuit which seeks discovery over Khashoggi's murder.
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/u...ssination-plot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reportedly, the US trained the killers

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's like after "Tommy" was whacked out in -Goodfellas-..."Hendry" explains it via the voice over..."It was a lot of things...It was between the Italians, real grease-ball ." Same thing here, it's between the rag-heads. + he did have a little American in him, kids. You know the tell?

"Don't go in there, Yogi."
    Yogi went in there anyway.

A white American will do the same damn thing every 9 out of 10 times. Inexplicable.

Signed,

A white American.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

False flag operation?

Just heard Kashogi was good friend with Bin Laden and cried when he was killed by Obomba. At the very least Kashogi was under CIA surveillance im sure

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relationship with this country always dubious under any administration

The killing needed to be handled Properly when the iron was hot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Relationship with this country always dubious under any administration

The killing needed to be handled Properly when the iron was hot.
    It was:::oil prices remained low... "Right, MBS?"

"Yes, President Trump."

CNN took a heavy fit over this carving station, but he was a means to an end...lower gas prices.

"Don't go in there, uh, sweetheart." - his girlfriend
    Yogi went in there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was:::oil prices remained low... "Right, MBS?"

"Yes, President Trump."

CNN took a heavy fit over this carving station, but he was a means to an end...lower gas prices.

"Don't go in there, uh, sweetheart." - his girlfriend
    Yogi went in there.
    Deep state wants high gas prices. They got all kinds of back deals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False flag operation?

Just heard Kashogi was good friend with Bin Laden and cried when he was killed by Obomba. At the very least Khashoggi was under CIA surveillance im sure
    sorry, Khashoggi died under Trump's watch and Trump trained his assassins.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sorry, Khashoggi died under Trump's watch and Trump trained his assassins.
    Resulting in lower gas prices.

Everybody and their sister tried to talk this fellow out of going in there. He was bound and determined. Just hope it wasn't like in that movie -The Green Inferno-

P.S., too bad Fredo wasn't on a remote with Yogi. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information