Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I'm wondering now if you didn't meet Judy in an Olangapo bar
    Blake, don't ignore my question, remember you brought it up. So how many years difference is right? And you must be aware of the fact we see a lot of married couples with more than a 11 years difference. Our President for one.

Answer the question Blake. What, 3, 5, 8?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blake, don't ignore my question, remember you brought it up. So how many years difference is right? And you must be aware of the fact we see a lot of married couples with more than a 11 years difference. Our President for one.

Answer the question Blake. What, 3, 5, 8?
    33 and 22 is fine.

21 and 10 in Olangapo isn't.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    33 and 22 is fine.

Blake, it really is time to rise above all that silliness and talk like a mature adult, ok? If you plan on talking "with" me you need an up grade. Cool the fantasy crap, ok?

You get too wrapped up in other posters Blake, concentrate on the topic of a thread, ok?

If you must be a pest then here ya go,

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=274427
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-07-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Settle down fatso

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Settle down fatso
    So how many years difference between your mom and dad? Stay on topic, ok? How about you and your wife?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I already told you the age gap is okay if she's old enough. Settle down before your heart gives out, fats.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I already told you the age gap is okay if she's old enough. Settle down before your heart gives out, fats.
    I did assume since she was in a bar she had to be at least 21, but did think she was 25ish, she had a wiser look about her. She stood out, a real ...wow!

Stick to talking about the thread topic Blake and we'll do fine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Age gap is the topic, dummy.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Age gap is the topic, dummy.
    Then what's with this Blake?

Well? What does that have to do with the topic Blake?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Then what's with this Blake?

Well? What does that have to do with the topic Blake?
    'Sup avante, any good tunes for driving, got a car trip

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    'Sup avante, any good tunes for driving, got a car trip
    Mitch, sorry bro but I can't very well tell Blake the stay on topic then get off into music here. I'm sure you understand.

I'll bump up an old Avante thread, we can talk music there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Mitch, sorry bro but I can't very well tell Blake the stay on topic then get off into music here. I'm sure you understand.

I'll bump up an old Avante thread, we can talk music there.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    33 and 22 is fine.

21 and 17 is arguably fine IMO... a little weird, that's all

21 and 10... nope. Anything post-pubescent with anything pre-pubescent = nope.

19 and 16... 18 and 15... definitely ok with me.

24 and 16 or 17... gray zone. Weird, though.

30 and 16 or 17... nope.

40 and 19... nope.

45 and 21... creepy, but legal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Huge age gaps usually have to do with money. There's nothing morally or legally wrong with it, but the older of the two usually has money and doesn't want to "settle" for somebody their own age. My biggest issue with it is the life experience gap. You can't tell me that a 45-year-old and a 22-year-old have a whole lot in common, they're in completely different phases of their lives.

What I never understood either is how a dude has kids, raises them to adulthood, then remarries and has more kids. You ing finished... your time (and money) is finally your own... why would you start all over again?!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Huge age gaps usually have to do with money. There's nothing morally or legally wrong with it, but the older of the two usually has money and doesn't want to "settle" for somebody their own age. My biggest issue with it is the life experience gap. You can't tell me that a 45-year-old and a 22-year-old have a whole lot in common, they're in completely different phases of their lives.

What I never understood either is how a dude has kids, raises them to adulthood, then remarries and has more kids. You ing finished... your time (and money) is finally your own... why would you start all over again?!
    Maybe because they want to enjoy live and have passionate sex with hot younger babes without the buzzkill of wearing a condom?

As far as the money goes, that's true but only in the case of older man-younger girl, the reverse isn't true, you don't see 40+ women with money going with guys in their 20s... that's just weird, women want a mature man and younger guys don't want to be tied down to an ugly old lady even if it means they have money to buy other stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe because they want to enjoy live and have passionate sex with hot younger babes without the buzzkill of wearing a condom?
    There are other forms of birth control, dude.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

As far as the money goes, that's true but only in the case of older man-younger girl, the reverse isn't true, you don't see 40+ women with money going with guys in their 20s... that's just weird, women want a mature man and younger guys don't want to be tied down to an ugly old lady even if it means they have money to buy other stuff.

No one says "babes" anymore. When you use nomenclature you picked up watching your old man's VHS skin flicks, I can see how it's so obvious when people call you a liar.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL reading this thread makes it easy to figure out who hasn’t ever met a live woman

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Birth control compromises a woman's ability to reproduce long-term, and lowers the quality of the remaining eggs, it's a fact of science. A lot of women don't want that. And most straight women do want to have kids, so there's that.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I called Judy (I lived in Visalia, she lived in Porterville, 25 miles east or so) the first time after getting her number at the bar. It was..."sure come on over ya can help me paint" (she managed some apartments) So I stop and grab a six pack of beer.

I had to park down the street so she didn't hear me pull up. When I came up to her apartment I see her on a ladder painting, I just stood there admiring the view, thinking....wow!

Me...hey you.
    Judy...well hey, I was about to take a break, how'd you know I drink Bud?
    Me...the Bud is for me.
    Judy...hahaha!

And it's been that way ever since. Instant connection, a 33 year old man looking for something real and a soon to be 22 year old woman also looking for something real. We just clicked.

A few weeks later I met her folks, her dad a big football fan. Her mom a big music lover, yep....there really is a God.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I called Judy (I lived in Visalia, she lived in Porterville, 25 miles east or so) the first time after getting her number at the bar. It was..."sure come on over ya can help me paint" (she managed some apartments) So I stop and grab a six pack of beer.

I had to park down the street so she didn't hear me pull up. When I came up to her apartment I see her on a ladder painting, I just stood there admiring the view, thinking....wow!

Me...hey you.
    Judy...well hey, I was about to take a break, how'd you know I drink Bud?
    Me...the Bud is for me.
    Judy...hahaha!

And it's been that way ever since. Instant connection, a 33 year old man looking for something real and a soon to be 22 year old woman also looking for something real. We just clicked.

A few weeks later I met her folks, her dad a big football fan. Her mom a big music lover, yep....there really is a God.
    Johnny D : Hey you
    Judy : well, hey, I was about to take a break, how'd you know I drink Bud
    Johhny D: the type of girls that give me their number...well...that's what they drink

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Johnny D : Hey you
    Judy : well, hey, I was about to take a break, how'd you know I drink Bud
    Johhny D: the type of girls that give me their number...well...that's what they drink
    One of the girls Judy was with was a GF of the bouncer, that was the only reason she was there and when I did ask for her number I got a....."hmmmm? ok, but not in here" so I had to follow her out to her friends car. She was not a bar goer at all. Keep in mind...21.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One of the girls Judy was with was a GF of the bouncer, that was the only reason she was there and when I did ask for her number I got a....."hmmmm? ok, but not in here" so I had to follow her out to her friends car. She was not a bar goer at all. Keep in mind...21.
    why'd she have to go outside to give you her number?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    why'd she have to go outside to give you her number?
    She didn't like the look of handing out her number in a bar. Which told me she had that kind of class.

That day of painting at the apartments ended up as a few beers, some chit chat and a "wanna go to the lake Saturday?" with her...."sure". That was it.

Thread Information