Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What have you been involved in or seen and what were the outcome(s)?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP coming out as a pedo smh. sad tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Maybe OP's wife is like 20 years older

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    The gap shrinks in importance the farther you get from the 25 age mark. I dated 10 years younger and she was immature (broke phone, lost phone, need ride, changing jobs, friend drama) and just wanted to go out drink/dancing etc. Drunk sex is fun here and there but I rather drink while trying to pick up a chick or drink while watching the game with buddies. Once I'm already in a relationship - don't want to get drunk with you. Plus when drunk she would be too forceful and kinda sloppy: turn off. I rather be the aggressor

On the flip side she would go out with friends which gave me space. She wasn't a late 20's/early 30's girl with all GFs in marriage or child caring; needing my constant attention. So also no immediate pressure to "get serious"

I think it ultimately comes down to common interest and yes cultural norms. Sharing the same view on life/society/politics; can bridge any gap. Because ultimately once the sex has ended and you are laying there together. Do you enjoy the time spent together or is it at least bearable til the next go around?
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-09-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    My wife is 11yrs younger........... Its all good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    I tend to date women much younger than myself. I wouldn't want to date someone my age. Yuck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    I tend to date women much younger than myself. I wouldn't want to date someone my age. Yuck.
    Straight from Olongapo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I just read this message on my Facebook. LOL. I think this is called: she wants to suck other . Atleast he's not sticking around to watch/catch STD

"Hi everyone, we have a special announcement, some of you may know already, some may not…. After 7 years of walking the same path together, we have decided to embark on our own individual journeys. After 7 years of traveling many roads, many valleys and many peaks side by side, we have shared countless experiences together and given each other so many gifts in the form of irreplaceable life lessons. These gifts we will carry with us as we forge our own paths in this world. If love is an action which nurtures spiritual growth, letting go is the most loving thing we could do for each other at this point. We want different things. It is heart breaking, because we like each other, and our love has not faded - we are blessed to not have any anger or animosity between us, and it is beautiful for the same reason. Now begins the healing process, so we can each go out and thrive. Our roots run deep together, and they include so many of you. We thank you for supporting our relationship through all of its seasons and for dancing, partying, adventuring, laughing and traveling with us - and most importantly, for sharing your wisdom when we needed it most. Peace and love to all."

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It just doesn't work when the female is the one significantly older, not just because of beauty standards but also for biological reasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    It just doesn't work when the female is the one significantly older, not just because of beauty standards but also for biological reasons.
    My Asian buddy - 38 years old and his long time GF 4 years older. Admitted no kids in their plans the other week. Kinda depressing to hear

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    My Asian buddy - 38 years old and his long time GF 4 years older. Admitted no kids in their plans the other week. Kinda depressing to hear
    4 years isn't what I mean by significant...

but yeah, younger man + older woman relationships are generally older in general and don't have kids together, usually the woman has her own kids and the man often has his prior kids as well.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    True. Its like nature gives men the ability to age slower due to men having to develop a career/household in order to attract a female to mate with. Im 31 but still look like im 21 compared to females my age. Most already have hit the wall and look closer to 40 after years of partying and riding the cc and having kids. Females hold all the cards during their fertile years though 15-30. Females smell different after their biological clock nears expiration. They lose that youthful musky pleasant smell that makes you horny to em. Thats why older women "are nasty" according to tlong. Its nature way of telling guys wasting your time and resources on this gal, move on.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    True. Its like nature gives men the ability to age slower due to men having to develop a career/household in order to attract a female to mate with. Im 31 but still look like im 21 compared to females my age. Most already have hit the wall and look closer to 40 after years of partying and riding the cc and having kids. Females hold all the cards during their fertile years though 15-30. Females smell different after their biological clock nears expiration. They lose that youthful musky pleasant smell that makes you horny to em. Thats why older women "are nasty" according to tlong. Its nature way of telling guys wasting your time and resources on this gal, move on.
    Yeah, but Men only live to 80 in the US and women live to 82. I guess as men age past 60 they start to attract less women and get lonely and suffer from shock, whereas women learn to be independent by 40 or 45 when their men leave them for young chicks.

Men have nearly twice as much heart disease risk as women. Men are less likely to eat well and keep their weight down after 40. Men are more likely to commit suicide. Women have a modestly higher cancer risk.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, but Men only live to 80 in the US and women live to 82. I guess as men age past 60 they start to attract less women and get lonely and suffer from shock, whereas women learn to be independent by 40 or 45 when their men leave them for young chicks.

Men have nearly twice as much heart disease risk as women. Men are less likely to eat well and keep their weight down after 40. Men are more likely to commit suicide. Women have a modestly higher cancer risk.
    I think the only reason women on average live longer is because guys have more demanding physical/technical jobs that exposes them to more stress and chemicals. How many women work in mines, construction,military,etc? How could you eat well and work out when you work 12+
    Shifts in ty high stress environments? I bet every single guy wishes they had cushy jobs/position in society, so they shop at heb central market, wear ermenegildo zegna clothes, jog around the neighborhood with not a care in the world like the girls in alamo heights. Spend 1 million on their body like lebron. If you switch the roles, i bet u men live longer than women.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I think the only reason women on average live longer is because guys have more demanding physical/technical jobs that exposes them to more stress and chemicals. How many women work in mines, construction,military,etc? How could you eat well and work out when you work 12+
    Shifts in ty high stress environments? I bet every single guy wishes they had cushy jobs/position in society, so they shop at heb central market, wear ermenegildo zegna clothes, jog around the neighborhood with not a care in the world like the girls in alamo heights. Spend 1 million on their body like lebron. If you switch the roles, i bet u men live longer than women.
    Then again, women do a lot of hair products and perfumes which cause lymphoma and leukemia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    My opinion? If a woman marries a significantly younger guy, after the guy ages, he will start looking at younger women. His wife will begin to feel like a grandma figure to him. IMHO

Sooooo, younger chicks FTW!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My opinion? If a woman marries a significantly younger guy, after the guy ages, he will start looking at younger women. His wife will begin to feel like a grandma figure to him. IMHO

Sooooo, younger chicks FTW!!!
    So would fairness dictate the other to be true?
    If a woman marries a significantly older guy, after the woman ages, she will start looking at younger men.
    Her husband will begin to feel like a grandpa figure to her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I married a black woman much taller than me, I'm a modest and totally average 5'6 while she was 6 feet even. A lot of people thought I was her son so there was kind of an age gap from a perspective.

Long story short, we like divorced less than a year later, you can find out all about it on one of my ty ST alts. It's her loss because I'm a racially pure aryian white male.

Have you guys made your new year resolutions yet? I'm sure 2019 will be a good year unless pats win.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If a woman marries a significantly older guy, after the woman ages, she will start looking at younger men.
    Nope, because typically women age faster than men. Also, younger men are still in the game and arent as ready to settle down. IMHO

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only when the older guy could no longer get an erection and her brains out will she look for younger . My aunt married a rich 56 year old when she was a 30 year single mom with two kids. She started cheating on him with younger dudes when she hit about 42 because he could no longer satisfy her sexually and because she "missed out" on young while she was with him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Only when the older guy could no longer get an erection and her brains out will she look for younger . My aunt married a rich 56 year old when she was a 30 year single mom with two kids. She started cheating on him with younger dudes when she hit about 42 because he could no longer satisfy her sexually and because she "missed out" on young while she was with him.
    Yeah........you are so right.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I had just turned 33, Judy was on the verge of turning 22**** when we met at The Paul Bunyan Lounge in Porterville.

We only had about a half hour before closing time and she was with some friends. Ended up getting her phone number.

Anyway....

She was far more mature than I was. Her thing was meet a nice guy settle down and raise a family, while my thing was I was getting bored with the bar scene and waking up thinking....."what was her name?" I was ready for a real relationship.

I moved in with her a few months later, better I fight the fog to work. We lived together for about a year before deciding to tie the knot. Have never regretted a day, she is fantastic and we get along great. Our biggest problems are me putting the top back on the tooth paste, just how high will I let that grass grow before mowing it, why she ignores my..."sorry honey I have a headache".

**** didn't know that for a few weeks. She did look older in that good way. She carried herself as being very confident, sure of herself. Which she is, that is the most attractive thing I see in a woman.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-07-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I had just turned 33, Judy was on the verge of turning 22****

**** didn't know that for a few weeks. She did look older in that good way.
    Of course you suck at guessing age.

Lol and when you were 21 Judy was 10.

Of course.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Of course you suck at guessing age.

Lol and when you were 21 Judy was 10.

Of course.
    Good point, so in your opinion how many years difference is ok? Trump is what 70?, isn't his wife in her 40's? Aren't there tons of examples of important people much older or younger than their spouse?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Good point, so in your opinion how many years difference is ok? Trump is what 70?, isn't his wife in her 40's? Aren't there tons of examples of important people much older or younger than their spouse?
    I'm wondering now if you didn't meet Judy in an Olangapo bar

Thread Information