Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I’m in LA for the week. Any of you gots that live there have any reccomendations on fun things to do outside the normal tourist stuff? Cool neighborhoods to hang out? Good spots to grab some food?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’m in LA for the week. Any of you gots that live there have any reccomendations on fun things to do outside the normal tourist stuff? Cool neighborhoods to hang out? Good spots to grab some food?
    just go buy some good weed and call it a day.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Go to one or both of the Dodgers games and the Rams game tomorrow. Get to see the GOAT of football Aaron Rodgers in person before it's too late.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Go to one or both of the Dodgers games and the Rams game tomorrow. Get to see the GOAT of football Aaron Rodgers in person before it's too late.
    I’ve seen Rodgers in person quite a few times tbh. Was thinking about heading to the game tomorrow anyway. baseball though, if I want to take a nap I’ll just do that at my hotel

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If you like hiking the 12 mile or so roundtrip from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway's tram station to the peak of Mt San Jacinto is pretty awesome. It's a really prominent peak since it's something like 10,800 feet and it's right above the Coac a Valley that's only around 500 feet elevation. If you take the tram up you start somewhere around 8,500 feet or so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    If you like hiking the 12 mile or so roundtrip from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway's tram station to the peak of Mt San Jacinto is pretty awesome. It's a really prominent peak since it's something like 10,800 feet and it's right above the Coac a Valley that's only around 500 feet elevation. If you take the tram up you start somewhere around 8,500 feet or so.
    Will probably check this out, sounds dope

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hollywood (1 block north of the Hlwd/La Brea intersection) for a hike up Runyon Canyon

Takes about 45 minutes each way - when you reach the top you can see Hollywood and West LA all the way to the ocean.

Afterwards - cheap thai food (awesome though) at SanAmLuang

go east on Hollywood Blvd about a mile past the 101 fwy

Get a good workout and eat some great food in some non-touristy places.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and then the Chinese whatever where they have all the stars hands in the pavement.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    People wait in line for an hour for this . If you want to be trendy, go for it. Actually, it does taste pretty good.

http://www.pinkshollywood.com/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lol going to L.A to watch fatballs

GTFO with that horrible advice

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Just go to Downtown and ask some " gots" there. I can answer such a polite question just after a live conversation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Just go to Downtown and ask some " gots" there. I can answer such a polite question just after a live conversation.
    off got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    *looks at NBA team

Yeah, you're a y bay area got.

Thread Information