My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team needs to taaaaank! Hoping for a 20 win season max. Gotta get that next franchise player ya dig...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay, let us promote a losing mentality, hope to draft a franchise talent, whom won't get a career ending injury nor have a delusion uncle, and try and get back to playoffs. Just like the Suns have done. Or the Magic, or the Knicks, Bulls, Mavs. And then once that franchise player is good enough, lets trade for an allstar and make the playoffs like the Twolves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay, let us promote a losing mentality, hope to draft a franchise talent, whom won't get a career ending injury nor have a delusion uncle, and try and get back to playoffs. Just like the Suns have done. Or the Magic, or the Knicks, Bulls, Mavs. And then once that franchise player is good enough, lets trade for an allstar and make the playoffs like the Twolves.
    What fo you think this team is now? Mediocre at best. Wake up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't be pessimistic. Spurs could also mimick the sixers and historically suck for 5 years, breaking every losing records to ultimately end up in an over dominant team era in the other conference who just got Demarcus Cousins this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not rooting for injuries to anyone but should any more happen at this point, I am ready to take them in stride. I wouldn’t mind a lottery pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay, let us promote a losing mentality, hope to draft a franchise talent, whom won't get a career ending injury nor have a delusion uncle, and try and e next 20 years. get back to playoffs. Just like the Suns have done. Or the Magic, or the Knicks, Bulls, Mavs. And then once that franchise player is good enough, lets trade for an allstar and make the playoffs like the Twolves.
    It’s either that or keep winning 49 and 50 games while getting bounced out the playoffs in the first round every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What fo you think this team is now? Mediocre at best. Wake up.

So why tank, to rebuild to get in the exact same position we in now. How many teams have tanked over and over to get no where. Twolves tanked for years. Rebuilt for years. Finally got a franchise player. Traded for an allstar. Got 8 seed with no end in sight. Tanking creates a losing culture. Ignore what sixers did. They were a joke of a professional sports team. A disgustly display of bending the rules. And they drafted minimum contract players okafor, mcw, and Noel in the lottery. They sucked for so long they fluked out getting two franchise players. Tanking should never be the mentality during the off season.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire Poop and bring in Jason garrett

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumping ship before the first regular season game. Spurs fan is spoiled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i get its a joke but you should still be permabanned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Co-signed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why tank, to rebuild to get in the exact same position we in now. How many teams have tanked over and over to get no where. Twolves tanked for years. Rebuilt for years. Finally got a franchise player. Traded for an allstar. Got 8 seed with no end in sight. Tanking creates a losing culture. Ignore what sixers did. They were a joke of a professional sports team. A disgustly display of bending the rules. And they drafted minimum contract players okafor, mcw, and Noel in the lottery. They sucked for so long they fluked out getting two franchise players. Tanking should never be the mentality during the off season.
    AND don’t forget to mention that they only fluked out with those two players because of their high picks getting injured for their whole rookie season. That type of stuff never happens. They were EXTREMELY lucky with their tanking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enough said..

Thread Information