Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    im in a bit of an oxymoronic situation i am in love with a girl who is trans but i only love her from the waist up does that make me gay?

here is her pic

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just say "no " before you suck her .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those pussies that they got… you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not pussy, but it’s Beyond Pussy or Impossible Pussy. It tastes like pussy, but that’s not quite what it is, is it? That’s not blood, that’s beet juice.”- chappelle

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Making out with a man is gay

Now, there aint nothing gay about getting your sucked

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    You gay as .... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You just want to get a look at it. I'm the same way; I'll look at anything and then lament it terribly after I've seen it. "Why, why did I look?" as I self flagellate.

I was working this job 40 years back as a district supervisor for the Cleveland Plain Dealer and had to go out into the west side to this home that was occupied by hillbillies. I was let into the home and the woman excused herself to get her husband. The home filled with house flies. In the next room I saw this baby crib with card board along the slats so you could not see into the bed area. Now, I told myself:::"Dale, don't go over there. Please don't. It's Friday, Girl is waiting, you're going out dinner. Don't go over there, don't do it." I hesitated maybe 3 seconds, wandered on over and looked down in there. me. It was some damn re ed little guy dressed in a diaper with heavy 5-O'clock shadow on his face and his chest. He was all ed up.

I don't even remember driving home and then told the wife what had happened upon arrival..."Are we still going to dinner?"

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    You just want to get a look at it. I'm the same way; I'll look at anything and then lament it terribly after I've seen it. "Why, why did I look?" as I self flagellate.

I was working this job 40 years back as a district supervisor for the Cleveland Plain Dealer and had to go out into the west side to this home that was occupied by hillbillies. I was let into the home and the woman excused herself to get her husband. The home filled with house flies. In the next room I saw this baby crib with card board along the slats so you could not see into the bed area. Now, I told myself:::"Dale, don't go over there. Please don't. It's Friday, Girl is waiting, you're going out dinner. Don't go over there, don't do it." I hesitated maybe 3 seconds, wandered on over and looked down in there. me. It was some damn re ed little guy dressed in a diaper with heavy 5-O'clock shadow on his face and his chest. He was all ed up.

I don't even remember driving home and then told the wife what had happened upon arrival..."Are we still going to dinner?"

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

You misspelled self fellate

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you're not gay but your penis is

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You misspelled self fellate
    Grow up.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You can't make me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those pussies that they got… you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not pussy, but it’s Beyond Pussy or Impossible Pussy. It tastes like pussy, but that’s not quite what it is, is it? That’s not blood, that’s beet juice.”- chappelle
    Dave going hard in the paint, as usual...

Thread Information