Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    where were you s when the kkkeltics blew a 28 point lead to the cripples after Kyrie went out against them the other day?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    everyone knows by now Boston is a fraud team that isn't getting out of the ECF if they even get there, so no one really cares anymore tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is a great talent and he is super clutch

But yeah, his style can be detrimental to teamball

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    where were you s when the kkkeltics blew a 28 point lead to the cripples after Kyrie went out against them the other day?
    Where were you when "Killa Kyrie" blew an 18-point lead to the Lakers the game before?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anybody who isn't a media drone casual fan knew that. Kyrie and Klay Thompson = most overrated players of this lifetime
    Hard to say Klay is overrated though, GS was almost trading him for Love in the summer of 2014 and he himself has never shown any willingness to "carry his own team". He knows what he is, accepts it and does it very well. He's an amazing spot shooter, arguably even better than Steph, who thrives in a great team. As an iso-player he would struggle to be more than a borderline All-Star. GS knows that, he knows that. If anyone thinks he can do more than that, they're delusional.

Kyrie .... yeah, he wanted to be The MAN! And he's struggling doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kyrie is just another carmelo. extremely talented/gifted player. can put up great numbers. doesn't help teams win.
    He hit tons and tons of clutch shots at the end of games in the 2016 finals. Pretty sure that helped Cleveland win

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    the celtics would've definitely been better off trading him.

6ers, bucks, raps all got better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the celtics would've definitely been better off trading him.

6ers, bucks, raps all got better.
    Even The Nephew for one year would have put them near if not at the favorite for Finals appearance. What was the point in keeping Kyrie since he's probably going to bail anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kyrie's great game doesnt help boston beat chicago ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killa' kyrie outplaying Kiwi per par. they finished the hardest part of their schedule this season while milwaukee and toronto are about to play real teams tbh

I listen to Killer Queen by Queen.
    But I put the work "Kyrie" in place of Queen.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    obligatory kyrie.

Believe.
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Kyrie leaves, Boston doesn't get AD, Kyrie teams up with KD in NYC for another East powerhouse leaving the Celtics weak - best possible timeline.

Only thing that would make it better is if Kawhi re-signed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kyrie is the most overrated player in the league man

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What's funny is that Kyrie is actually having the best season of his life (thanks to Stevens).. next year we'll get to see Kyrie at his true value

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's funny is that Kyrie is actually having the best season of his life (thanks to Stevens).. next year we'll get to see Kyrie at his true value
    he is playing well not sure that is attributable directly to stevens (who i think is a good coach despite Celts under-acheiving)
    Lots of guys play their best in contact, years ...
    I wonder why

Plus lately they play better when he sits but I think dude is nails even if he does annd says some dumb stuff.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank god rozier brown and Tatum are all superstars and some of the best players in the NBA. Best young core in the NBA. LMFAO !!!!! Kawahi will punk all then overrated s in the playoffs. Kawahi gunna make all them frauds his including kyrie. They afraid of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    celtics need tog et rid of haywoods contract, his taking up a roster spot and that max slot..lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be honest; I thought the C's were gonna runaway in the East. This season has been a step back thus far. Hopefully they get their together come the playoffs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    celtics need tog et rid of haywoods contract, his taking up a roster spot and that max slot..lol
    Long term, he's better than Tatum, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    "Killa' Kyrie's team will win 64 games easily"

if the celtics win their last 18 games then they'll finish with 56 wins on the season.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    "Killa' Kyrie's team will win 64 games easily"

if the celtics win their last 18 games then they'll finish with 56 wins on the season.

and your got ass will be here blaming kyrie there only efficient star by far while MAGAward continues to white trash all over the court and kill the season

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    and your got ass will be here blaming kyrie there only efficient star by far while MAGAward continues to white trash all over the court and kill the season
    Why couldn't "Killa Kyrie" carry them to 64 wins? I thought it was supposed to be easy?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Why couldn't "Killa Kyrie" carry them to 64 wins? I thought it was supposed to be easy?
    affirmative action white american contract cancer, overmatched white ruralbrain coach, and relying on horford and a morris twin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    affirmative action white american contract cancer, overmatched white ruralbrain coach, and relying on horford and a morris twin
    Remember the collective media blowjob of this guy last spring..Some have even anointed him as the GOAT already ..

Horrible coaching job this season by Stevens, tbh..

Seems like he lacks the necessary nasty side to beat stuff into/out of these players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everytime he's on the floor, the celtics play worse

Thread Information