Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    everytime he's on the floor, the celtics play worse
    Real talk, I hope the Lakers go after him. Chef Curry and CP3 can't mess with him. He already know how to play with LBJ. I'd be down with trading LaVar and bringing in Uncle Drew.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    everytime he's on the floor, the celtics play worse
    wrong dip

https://www.basketball-reference.com...S/2019/on-off/

tied for 1st highest on off on team among starters while 1488ward, morris twin and softward ting it up

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Remember the collective media blowjob of this guy last spring..Some have even anointed him as the GOAT already ..

Horrible coaching job this season by Stevens, tbh..

Seems like he lacks the necessary nasty side to beat stuff into/out of these players.

he is out of his element in a major way tbh, still thinks it's a rural indiana college where he can treat his stars and role players equally instead of clearly defined roles and rotations. if he were coaching spur then gasol , forbes and pitty would have even bigger roles

it wasn't even a few months ago Cripple and Harlem were giving him the credit for this team...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    tatum can ball, brown is a cancer though. height of gotry not to trade him for kiwi when the chance was there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong dip

https://www.basketball-reference.com...S/2019/on-off/

tied for 1st highest on off on team among starters while 1488ward, morris twin and softward ting it up
    that's just their offensive rating, but nice try. regardless, i'm not talking about him but of the celtics as a group. they just suck whenever he's running the offense, i don't know why as it doesn't stand to reason all that much.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    affirmative action white american contract cancer, overmatched white ruralbrain coach, and relying on horford and a morris twin
    Weird how such a bad team made the conference finals without him last year.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I think Kyrie has played well for the most part this season. The problem is none of his teammates like him because he’s a narcissistic egomaniac who for some reason started making all these public statements this season about how he was the leader and and best player on the team and how he needs to teach the younger guys on the team how to win. Whether if it’s true or not, why publicize these types of things teammates may take issue with? He should just stick to the world is flat comments tbh.

I don’t think Kyrie’s play makes them a worse team. I think his teammates hate him and don’t like playing with him so that disconnect and dysfunction make them a worse team when he’s on the court. And as much of an indictment that may be on Kyrie’s personality and lack of leadership, that’s also telling about the insecurities of some of his teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is out of his element in a major way tbh, still thinks it's a rural indiana college where he can treat his stars and role players equally instead of clearly defined roles and rotations. if he were coaching spur then gasol , forbes and pitty would have even bigger roles

it wasn't even a few months ago Cripple and Harlem were giving him the credit for this team...
    Butler is in the middle of Indianapolis, just fyi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    hayward played great in the blowout against the warriors last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Chandler Parsons had the occasional good game. Hope that doesn't happen to Hayward tho.
    Comparisons are already out there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston played really well last night, but the Warriors looked ing terrible.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why is everyone so down on Irving?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Now 10-2 without "Killa Kyrie." The Celtics probably won't even miss this diva when he goes to the Knicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because despite his impressive statistics they seem to win more when he misses games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball stopper. Not a team player. A grouchy malcontent. Thinks the earth is flat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball stopper. Not a team player. A grouchy malcontent. Thinks the earth is flat.
    this.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Now 10-2 without "Killa Kyrie." The Celtics probably won't even miss this diva when he goes to the Knicks.
    bragigng about beating the kangz on a buzzer after killa kyrie dismantled the dubs

racist fans throwing a parade because magaward scored 30

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    64 games?
    Including next season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The whole earth is flat thing had to have taken its toll... it's pretty hard to look at a guy saying that in social media & think, "that's our leader." I can't help thinking that Jayson Tatum's and Al Horford's friends must have been asking them behind the scenes something like, "hey, what the is up with Kyrie?? Does he really believe that ?!" It definitely didn't help define Kyrie's hoped for image as the older wiser veteran.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole earth is flat thing had to have taken its toll... it's pretty hard to look at a guy saying that in social media & think, "that's our leader." I can't help thinking that Jayson Tatum's and Al Horford's friends must have been asking them behind the scenes something like, "hey, what the is up with Kyrie?? Does he really believe that ?!" It definitely didn't help define Kyrie's hoped for image as the older wiser veteran.
    Tatum also went to Duke, where they don't bother educating their athletes. He's probably just as stupid as Irving is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston fans crowing about how Ainge robbed Brooklyn may be excited to know D'Angelo Russell may soon be better than anyone on the Celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by my count, 10-2 without kyrie, 31-25 with him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by my count, 10-2 without kyrie, 31-25 with him
    But who were the opponents?

Not trying to find excuses for him, just curious tbh

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Boston fans crowing about how Ainge robbed Brooklyn may be excited to know D'Angelo Russell may soon be better than anyone on the Celtics.

Damn what a ty take

Thread Information