Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics were great with him last year, obviously the variable here is Hayward, but of course no one blames him for whatever reason

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Celtics were great with him last year, obviously the variable here is Hayward, but of course no one blames him for whatever reason
    They were one win away from the Finals without him last year. Then he destroyed the Celtics with his ego this year. At least Hayward has the excuse of coming back from a fractured tibia. If he still sucks next year, he'll start getting criticized more. What's Kyrie's excuse for chucking their season away?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention Rozier and Brown falling off a cliff. Kyrie had a fantastic year, Horford was great, and Tatum was okay for his sop re season. everyone else was awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's Kyrie's excuse for chucking their season away?
    Check the box score tonight

Everyone shot 30%, who was the hot hand he should have deferred too? The Bucks were the way better team this year.

Also Hayward coming off an injury isn't an excuse. They were better without him ing up the rotation, obviously.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Check the box score tonight

Everyone shot 30%, who was the hot hand he should have deferred too? The Bucks were the way better team this year.

Also Hayward coming off an injury isn't an excuse. They were better without him ing up the rotation, obviously.
    It's not just one game, Kyrie had more shots than points for the entire series. The Bucks probably win this series no matter what, but Kyrie's selfishness and cancerous style of play took what should have been a compe ive series and turned it into a backdoor sweep.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4:00 Throw the towel! Throw the damn towel!
    Someone meme this with Kyrie's face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just one game, Kyrie had more shots than points for the entire series. The Bucks probably win this series no matter what, but Kyrie's selfishness and cancerous style of play took what should have been a compe ive series and turned it into a backdoor sweep.
    Game 4, their bench got outscored 32-7, they lost by 12

Game 3, their bench got outscored 42-16, they lost by 7

Game 2, Kyrie had a bad game, they got blown out.

People are behaving like these teams were anywhere close to being evenly matched, and that the outcome came down to their superstars dueling it out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 4, their bench got outscored 32-7, they lost by 12

Game 3, their bench got outscored 42-16, they lost by 7

Game 2, Kyrie had a bad game, they got blown out.

People are behaving like these teams were anywhere close to being evenly matched, and that the outcome came down to their superstars dueling it out
    Kyrie is not a superstar. Giannis is. Kyrie is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is not a superstar. Giannis is. Kyrie is not.
    His popularity is that of a superstar (or maybe was, now) ...but yea the results certainly don't line up with being one.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Kyrie may be an unlikable teammate, and unlikable person to be around in general. And he had an overall bad series against Milwaukee. But this season you can also put on Tatum and Brown. When Kyrie went down last year, they elevated their games. But once Kyrie returned this season and they had to step back a little offensively, they got in their feelings about it. They resented Kyrie and maybe justifiably so. But they let it affect the way they performed.

Even though Kyrie missed the playoffs last year, he still played 60 games last season. The team was still 41-19 when he played. Still on pace for 56 wins. That proved they could be a really good team with Kyrie. But as much as has been made about Kyrie’s ego, similar criticism should be made about the egos of Tatum and Brown. They didn’t like being secondary options or feeling like role players.

Too bad. Because they have enough talent to beat Milwaukee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie may be an unlikable teammate, and unlikable person to be around in general. And he had an overall bad series against Milwaukee. But this season you can also put on Tatum and Brown. When Kyrie went down last year, they elevated their games. But once Kyrie returned this season and they had to step back a little offensively, they got in their feelings about it. They resented Kyrie and maybe justifiably so. But they let it affect the way they performed.

Even though Kyrie missed the playoffs last year, he still played 60 games last season. The team was still 41-19 when he played. Still on pace for 56 wins. That proved they could be a really good team with Kyrie. But as much as has been made about Kyrie’s ego, similar criticism should be made about the egos of Tatum and Brown. They didn’t like being secondary options or feeling like role players.

Too bad. Because they have enough talent to beat Milwaukee.
    Hayward, completely unproven, came back from injury and was given the starting position. Taking minutes away from Jaylen and Tatum, and they were definitely in their feelings about it at the beginning of the season lol it doesn't get enough coverage for people to know about though but over on the celtics forum they have a hayward thread where they talk about it. His past relationship to Stevens didn't help matters either, like when Doc was coaching Austin in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayward, completely unproven, came back from injury and was given the starting position. Taking minutes away from Jaylen and Tatum, and they were definitely in their feelings about it at the beginning of the season lol it doesn't get enough coverage for people to know about though but over on the celtics forum they have a hayward thread where they talk about it. His past relationship to Stevens didn't help matters either, like when Doc was coaching Austin in LA.
    Is that you, Stephen A. Smith?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    nets are 1-3

their loses were against the wolves, grizzlies, and pacers

the only team they've beaten so far is the knicks

kyrie turning the nets into brooklyn cavs
    Last edited by gambit1990; 10-30-2019 at 09:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Empty calories Kyrie.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Coach K has Irving back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lock to make the finals tbh.
    Is this "64 wins" puffery now spread out over three seasons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Celtics have started the season 3-1 after replacing him with Kemba

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And the Celtics have started the season 3-1 after replacing him with Kemba
    Yet all the black pride n!ggers ITT blame Hayward for the Celtics struggles last year

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet all the black pride n!ggers ITT blame Hayward for the Celtics struggles last year
    He was ass last year, took away valuable minutes from Brown and Tatum tbh. He looks like he's finally back this season.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He was ass last year, took away valuable minutes from Brown and Tatum tbh. He looks like he's finally back this season.
    He and Kyrie were both ass last year, difference being he had rust/injury recovery as an excuse.

i don’t blame either one for Tatum’s struggles though, that can be attributed to The Kobe Effect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

The Nets got worse by replacing D’Tective with Irving and the Celtics got way better replacing Irving with Walker.

He’s the new Carmelo in terms of being the volume scorer who makes his team significantly worse

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    look at thse made fanbase picking on the lil guy. cant make fun of the lakers no mo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Why is "Killa' Kyrie" ducking road games against the Knicks, Cavs and Celtics?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Nets are also 3-1 without him after starting 4-7 with him, btw.

Thread Information