Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not trade Toronto’s protected first and gasol for a legit big to pair with Aldridge.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d like to target Beverley from the clippers I think he’d fit in perfectly with the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would not mind beverly at this point

we have no PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol pairs just fine with Aldridge. It's sort of amazing how much people hate him on here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol is lazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol pairs just fine with Aldridge. It's sort of amazing how much people hate him on here.
    Against half the teams. The other half abuse him on both ends pretty well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team was formed by cir stance and injury rather than design.

It's almost impossible to evaluate at this point.

There are so many brand new moving parts, let's see what we have before we start tweaking it. (Not to mention we have at least two home-grown point guards coming back at some point).

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs don't need more big men. Not even close.

What they need is to make some moves so the midget tandem don't see the court for 60 combined minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What they need is to make some moves so the midget tandem don't see the court for 60 combined minutes.
    Pop still has a hard-on for midget ball. Don Nelson must had pounded that in his head.

But hey, Pop sees something in Mills and Forbes. He has five rings gots. /fluffers

(Oops just noticed your thread almost saying the same thing )
    Last edited by NASpurs; 10-18-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go get Ariza...

Be sure to include Mills lol

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop still has a hard-on for midget ball. Don Nelson must had pounding that in his head.

But hey, Pop sees something in Mills and Forbes. He has five rings gots. /fluffers
    I kidd you not, just seen a post from RC's butt plug Raybies that the reason Cunningham and Pondexter are here is so other teams can trade for them smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TBH.

hopefully when White and Walker get back they can help out. We need to sign someone or make a trade in the meantime. We have far and away the worst defensive backcourt in the league. DD is probably are best backcourt defender. Let that sink in for a moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Against half the teams. The other half abuse him on both ends pretty well.
    Nah. He wouldn't have put up elite defensive numbers if he were that bad of a defender. He's way better than guys like Poeltl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why waste the pick on utility pieces and patch fixes? Nothing is going to salvage this season. Try and keep finding young talent in the draft and keep building for the future. Why would you want to keep crowding the roster with guards..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess my point for a trade is getting better defensively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess my point for a trade is getting better defensively
    And Gasol puts up elite defensive numbers. He's not the problem on that end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol is a perfectly legit big. Specially to pair with Aldridge. Gasol spoon feeds LA from the high post like almost no other center on the league would be able to do.

If the Spurs make a trade, it better be to get a tall, defensive minded wing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol is a perfectly legit big. Specially to pair with Aldridge. Gasol spoon feeds LA from the high post like almost no other center on the league would be able to do.

If the Spurs make a trade, it better be to get a tall, defensive minded wing.
    We need a 3. Unless you (not you, DAF, the "royal" you) think the Spurs are winning the le this year with a trade, Murray is back next year at point. Get a 3 & D SF and we'll call it a good season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only real knock against Gasol is that he can't keep up with teams like the Warriors and Rockets, which would be a legit gripe if we actually had a chance at contention...but we don't.

As presently constructed, a series against the Rockets would probably be a coin-flip if we are lucky...and we ain't beating Golden State this year with nobody to guard Durant.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only real knock against Gasol is that he can't keep up with teams like the Warriors and Rockets, which would be a legit gripe if we actually had a chance at contention...but we don't.

As presently constructed, a series against the Rockets would probably be a coin-flip if we are lucky...and we ain't beating Golden State this year with nobody to guard Durant.
    With Murray I'd give the Spurs a puncher's chance (20-30%) of beating Houston, two or three of those crazy cold spells by the Rockets could let the Spurs steal a couple of games. No chance against GS even with Murray of course.

Gasol is going to be a pretty good regular season player, and in the position the Spurs are in that's pretty important.

Thread Information