Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playbonner wins! That was hilarious. She does look like him or vice versa.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really should not even be a topic. Its disguised as a glorified way to criticize a young player thats doing pretty well for an undrafted player. Leave the guy alone and enjoy the season, tbh.
    People are really mad a bit player got paid peanuts to temporarily start as the head coach tries to figure workable line-ups and after seeing two point guards go down due to injury. Defense is expected but not his forte. He was paid to shoot and score primarily. For $3.5M or so I’m not sure what the fan base expects. I really want the FO to just roll out Blossomgame to start just to see some malcontents stop talking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The body language complaint is stupid. You know who else "pouts" all the time after getting scored on? Klay Thompson. Really who gives a .

at taking a flyer on a Gleague player instead of him. Last two guys that looked as dominant in Summer League for the Spurs as Bryn did ended up being legit rotation player. Forbes will do the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes shouldn't be guarding pgs. I think he would do well with most sg's in the league, outside the better ones.
    wut no

She kinda reminds me of Forbes....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called disappointment. Wouldn't it be weirder if he looked totally content every time he got burned?
    Yes. That's what keeping your cool is. We only watched Tim do it for 20 years.

And let's stop ignoring the fact that Forbes does this ALL the time. It's been mentioned time and time again that he does it after every missed shot. His poor body language stands out, and NBA players sense that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's probably scared of being yelled at, embarrassed on tv and benched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't seem like there's any even attempt by PATFO to consider anyone else off the waiver wire. I mean seriously, any available PG out there should automatically be better than Forbes. He is THAT atrocious.
    indeed he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinook provided stats that displays that Forbes does better than what people think.

Thread Information