Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is a "yes" that you're okay with turning away pregnant illegal aliens at the hospital door?
    You did not answer any of the questions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THey are not the USA responsibility!
    The people who ed them should pay not the USA.
    Those people payed taxes in other countries let that country pay their ing bills
    What are you doing about it
    amateur quatrain night.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lmao really thats the cliffs of any ducks thread honestly
    or any thread made Chris, derp, that dumb who claims to be Asian/Jamaican, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did not answer any of the questions
    You did not answer mine first.

Are you okay with all hospitals turning away a pregnant illegal immigrant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is a "yes" that you're okay with turning away pregnant illegal aliens at the hospital door?
    yes and while we're at it bus them immediately back to the border.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to cut the ing foreign aid out

i say across the board this should be implemented. we have our own to take care of and everyone else! let their home countries take care of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes
    They should not be here if they can not pay for it

Why should USA bail those criminals out ?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you read, and especially share, articles from a publisher that feels the need to tell you a report is "shock" or "shocking" it's a pretty sure sign that the publisher is targeting idiots and that you're one of them.

Not that we needed the evidence in a ducks thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news thread tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes and while we're at it bus them immediately back to the border.
    Yes
    They should not be here if they can not pay for it

Why should USA bail those criminals out ?
    yeah further confirmation you guys are assholes and morons. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you not think they are criminals?
    try breaking into russia and see what happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah further confirmation you guys are assholes and morons. Thanks.
    not assholes, just real AMERICANs! we have borders and even borders don't care about your feelings blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Facebook owner has boarders at his
    House

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you not think they are criminals?
    try breaking into russia and see what happens
    You're changing the topic. You want to deny a future American citizen and human a clean and sterile environment to be born in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not assholes, just real AMERICANs! we have borders and even borders don't care about your feelings blake.
    K, druggy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're changing the topic. You want to deny a future American citizen and human a clean and sterile environment to be born in.
    Not if they come to the USA legally

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...more non skilled workers for the automation age...lmfao
    Left wingers have no rational brain per par etc.

Riddle me this Batman,Japan has had a declining birthrate for decades but yet is still the 3rd largest economy in the world
    Well educated,almost zero crime...all the positives of a geneous society

And guess what..Japan accepts almost ZERO immigrants or refugees
    It can be done without a corporate forced race-to-the-bottom wage war or left wing feminist open borders schtick or more babies wherever they're from growth spiel

The EU's social welfare model that current US left wingers love to espouse is under attack as society begins to fracture along racial and ethnic lines.
    EU's social welfare model only worked when people felt a common bond with those in their society,studies have proven this over and over again
    Now that EU countries are being forcefully multi cultied you see the resistance beginning,no one is going to want to pay a huge percentage of their income to support African/Muslim migrants sorry they just won't

It's been interesting watching Europe go through a forced multi cultural period
    Now I fully understand what my grandparents and other old people used to say about the 'good old days'
    I was born too late in the USA to get it but now I'm living it in the EU and it's sad to see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Riddle me this Batman,Japan has had a declining birthrate for decades but yet is still the 3rd largest economy in the world

It can be done without a corporate forced race-to-the-bottom wage war or left wing feminist open borders schtick or more babies wherever they're from growth spiel

The EU's social welfare model that current US left wingers love to espouse is under attack as society begins to fracture along racial and ethnic lines.
    EU's social welfare model only worked when people felt a common bond with those in their society,studies have proven this over and over again
    Now that EU countries are being forcefully multi cultied you see the resistance beginning,no one is going to want to pay a huge percentage of their income to support African/Muslim migrants sorry they just won't

Now I fully understand what my grandparents and other old people used to say about the 'good old days'
    I was born too late in the USA to get it but now I'm living it in the EU and it's sad to see

and don't think we ain't coming for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Japan is the kind of country you mention for a number of social and cultural reasons (including the exact opposite from the US sacred cow of gun deregulation) and became mostly all that post WWII.

Rationally speaking, in the overall, there's nothing better about the 'good old days'. From continuous improvements in medicine and longevity to the wonders of technology, going through social advances like the end of racism and segregation, women's voting rights, strengthening of democracies, fall of communism, etc.

Plus, you don't need to miss the 'good old days', just kill yourself now, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rationally speaking, in the overall, there's nothing better about the 'good old days'.
    Unless maybe you're a white plantation owner, technology/medicine being equal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pro-life Repugs have injured and killed 1000s of poor women and their babies by denying them perinatal care, or scaring them away from seeking it

giving hole, brutally inhumane USA the very worst mother/baby mortality rate in the developed world and worse than many underdeveloped countries

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Rationally speaking, in the overall, there's nothing better about the 'good old days'. From continuous improvement
    Civilizations are a continuous cycle

Link:
    http://blog.adw.org/2016/10/eight-st...civilizations/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cribbed from Alexander Tytler, who may have cribbed from Alexis de Toqueville.

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to complacency; From complacency to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.
    The list beginning "From bondage to spiritual faith" is commonly known as the "Tytler Cycle" or the "Fatal Sequence". Its first known appearance was in a 1943 speech by Henning W. Prentiss, Jr., president of the Armstrong Cork Company and former president of the National Association of Manufacturers, delivered at the February 1943 convocation of the General Alumni Society of the University of Pennsylvania. The speech was subsequently published under the les "The Cult of Competency"[16] and "Industrial Management in a Republic".[17]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so long as you hate teh gheys, it's all cool right?

Thread Information