Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't agree with the answer i supplied? how convenient and something i already expected from you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you don't agree with the answer i supplied? how convenient and something i already expected from you.
    What is your definition of "cool" that doesn't involve me, kori?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your definition of "cool" that doesn't involve me, kori?
    i supplied a vague definition in which "cool" is reserved for adolescents in school. i don't have nor want their pattern of thinking. i'm well past wanting to be accepted by anyone. if we're cool then we're cool but i don't go out of my way to be in circles nor do i care to have tons of "friends".

you on the other hand i believe have found a place on the internet that allows you to put on a facade and play pretend all while being anonymous. you probably didn't have and don't have the same opportunity in real life so here you are on ST.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if we're cool then we're cool
    cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the semantics game you play is played out tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    btw, I only quoted one ricin incident from 2013 against Obama.

There were two.

With real ricin in both.

None of you Trump supporters knew about either one.

lol
    How many on topic posts did you have about both 2013 ricin incidents? I count one. lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're calling him a stupid but you claim those "pipe bombs" were actual bombs. lmao!

you're just a ing hack trying to be mr. cool guy on ST. you're a ing god damn pathetic loser pavThe !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang man could Nathan or Chris be next?!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris needs to be put on a terrorist watchlist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's Why the FBI Director's Refusal to Say When He Told Trump About the Bombing Suspect Is So Troubling

Christopher Wray seemed uncomfortable with the question.

One reporter asked Wray at a press conference about the FBI's communications with the White House, but the director brushed off the question.

"I'm not going to get into our discussions with the president," he said.

It was a troubling sign that the

director refused to answer a question that might make the president looks bad.

Instead, he gave an answer that cast the president in a positive and grateful light,

despite Trump's distaste for the FBI and his apparent skepticism about the attacks.

As the head of a quasi-independent agency, Wray should avoid looking like he's boosting the president to help his image.

it's deeply concerning that the president may have been actively stoking su ions about the reality of the attacks even as the United States' own law enforcement agencies were in direct pursuit of a serious suspect in the matter.

If he was fully aware of the FBI's progress in this case and the seriousness of the matter, then it is condemnable behavior.

It would mean he has a lack of genuine concern for the safety and security of those who he deems political enemies and is willing to disregard violence as long as it can serve his political aims.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/heres-why-fbi-directors-refusal-say-when-he-told-trump-about-bombing-suspect-so

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many on topic posts did you have about both 2013 ricin incidents? I count one. lol.
    See?

How many did you have about your "ricin" attacks before you were instructed to be outraged?

You made my point for me.

TSA

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Cesar Sayoc has been arrested and charged with sending the potentially explosive devices. A registered republican, no doubt fueled by the rhetoric from the Trump administration, Sayoc most likely felt he was doing God's work. This is what can happen when emotions control an election, and when outside influences by countries like Russia shape the future of the US. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

More to follow. Stay tuned.
    As we promised, the Trump legacy continues to unfold before our nation, before our eyes. Trump's hate speech fuels people to act out their sickest fantasies and allows the miscreants of society, especially white miscreants, to come out from under the rocks in which they have hidden to exact a priceless toll on the objects of their hate. The shooting today is just another example of how far this country has fallen since Donald Trump took office.

Visit www.CNN.com for opinion pieces that explain exactly why America needs to wake up, and see how this all traces right back to Donald Trump and the GOP itself. This country will not be safe until the GOP is watching from the sidelines or, better yet, in jail.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As we promised, the Trump legacy continues to unfold before our nation, before our eyes. Trump's hate speech fuels people to act out their sickest fantasies and allows the miscreants of society, especially white miscreants, to come out from under the rocks in which they have hidden to exact a priceless toll on the objects of their hate. The shooting today is just another example of how far this country has fallen since Donald Trump took office.

Visit www.CNN.com for opinion pieces that explain exactly why America needs to wake up, and see how this all traces right back to Donald Trump and the GOP itself. This country will not be safe until the GOP is watching from the sidelines or, better yet, in jail.
    lol derp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Just Attacked One of the Pipe Bomb Mailing Victims as a 'Crazed & Stumbling Lunatic'

"Just watched Wacky Tom Steyer, who I have not seen in action before, be interviewed by Jaketapper,"

Trump wrote on
    Twitter, referring to the billionaire hedge fund manager who has wages a campaign to impeach the president.

"He comes off as a crazed & stumbling lunatic

On Friday, investigators discovered that Steyer has been one of the targets of mail bombs.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...mbling-lunatic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Just Attacked One of the Pipe Bomb Mailing Victims as a 'Crazed & Stumbling Lunatic'

"Just watched Wacky Tom Steyer, who I have not seen in action before, be interviewed by Jake tapper,"

Trump wrote on
    Twitter, referring to the billionaire hedge fund manager who has wages a campaign to impeach the president.

"He comes off as a crazed & stumbling lunatic

On Friday, investigators discovered that Steyer has been one of the targets of mail bombs.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...mbling-lunatic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KKK Louisiana guy

GOP House Majority Leader Gets Busted Deleting Anti-Soros Tweet

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/10...iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just heard on the news that this trump bomber was a believer in

pizzagate

lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just heard on the news that this trump bomber was a believer in

pizzagate

lmao
    Of course he was. Not everyone pretends to believe in that bull for the lulz.

The people who do pretend to believe it, the ones who spread the bull unapologetically, for whatever reason (depression, anger, need for purpose, lack of any moral conscience), are complicit in the radicalization of the mentally ill.

They're incapable of shame so they won't care... they'll laugh at the suggestion that they have any responsibility in the matter and continue shilling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the going on now is being pinned on Obama, because Trash/Repugs know their base is ing stupid enough to believe their LIES, like any brain-washed cult.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he was. Not everyone pretends to believe in that bull for the lulz.

The people who do pretend to believe it, the ones who spread the bull unapologetically, for whatever reason (depression, anger, need for purpose, lack of any moral conscience), are complicit in the radicalization of the mentally ill.

They're incapable of shame so they won't care... they'll laugh at the suggestion that they have any responsibility in the matter and continue shilling.
    lol tsa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posting tweets by sissy es doesn't mean i'm wrong. how many of those "pipe bombs" went boom aarony? go back to sucking the of the party that hates everything but masks it with "progressivism".

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hi joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posting tweets by sissy es doesn't mean i'm wrong. how many of those "pipe bombs" went boom aarony? go back to sucking the of the party that hates everything but masks it with "progressivism".
    Oh, ok. will do

Thread Information