Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude hit a corner three. Big deal. He shot 33% and they’ve lost 6 in a row. The hype over this professional “rookie” is ridiculous.

I am so glad the Suns picked Ayton. He just keeps getting better and improving his team as the season goes along.
    Also your boy Ayton was getting payments left and right at Arizona, he’s a “professional rookie” too

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Thread update?

Watched 5 minutes of him and ruled star

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude hit a corner three. Big deal. He shot 33% and they’ve lost 6 in a row. The hype over this professional “rookie” is ridiculous.

I am so glad the Suns picked Ayton. He just keeps getting better and improving his team as the season goes along.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

O & 50!!!

tee hee

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ayton got destroyed by Thomas ing Bryant. When he will start to play defense at least a little I will consider him for the ROY award. Being a black Enes Cancer doesn't really excite me.
    Doncic has been the ROY candidate so far, but the idea that Ayton has only been the black Enes Cantor is re ed. He’s averaging 16 and 11 as a 20 year old and he’s on a cluster of a team that’s not making anything easy for him.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21,9 & 10.... it think he's pretty good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Porker

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    O & 50!!!

tee hee

Jeremy trolling. Luka will win ROY if Ben Simmons don't win it again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doncic has been the ROY candidate so far, but the idea that Ayton has only been the black Enes Cantor is re ed. He’s averaging 16 and 11 as a 20 year old and he’s on a cluster of a team that’s not making anything easy for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not happening Jorge

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Question for people who watch the Mavs - Does it make sense to keep giving Dirk minutes? The one time I watched him play this season it looked like he could barely move. He isn’t much of a threat on offense this season other than as a spot up shooter and his defense is obv a major liability.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Question for people who watch the Mavs - Does it make sense to keep giving Dirk minutes? The one time I watched him play this season it looked like he could barely move. He isn’t much of a threat on offense this season other than as a spot up shooter and his defense is obv a major liability.
    I watch them since i live here ...
    Dirk is playing due to legacy and what he means to the city ...
    bringing only le in almost 20 years (tI think stars won one in last 20 for cowboys its been 25 plus)

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I’m not saying Doncic is not a good basketball player (just overhyped). I am saying I would rather have Ayton (especially on the Suns). Doncic has been a professional basketball player for years, and could very well already be close to his peak level of performance. On the other hand, Ayton will likely continue improving for years to come. Just by the end of this season, Ayton could very well be ROY over Doncic.

I understand most people have no reason to follow the Suns, but Ayton continues to improve in all aspects of his game. He totally dominated the entire overtime last night, on the defensive end. Suns are 5-2 in their last 7 games, Mavs are 1-6.

EDIT: Here’s just a partial sample from last night’s OT:
    Last edited by Jeremy; 12-27-2018 at 06:37 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m not saying Doncic is not a good basketball player (just overhyped). I am saying I would rather have Ayton (especially on the Suns). Doncic has been a professional basketball player for years, and could very well already be close to his peak level of performance. On the other hand, Ayton will likely continue improving for years to come. Just by the end of this season, Ayton could very well be ROY over Doncic.

I understand most people have no reason to follow the Suns, but Ayton continues to improve in all aspects of his game. He totally dominated the entire overtime last night, on the defensive end. Suns are 5-2 in their last 7 games, Mavs are 1-6.
    The combination of Ayton and Booker would actually be something to be excited about for Suns fans except it’s impossible to get excited about the Suns as long as Sarver is the owner. It’s the first time in the franchise’s history that it has an all star talent at center and a prolific scoring wing on the same team but they’re going to find a way to it up.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 12-27-2018 at 05:10 PM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I am saying I would rather have Ayton (especially on the Suns)
    what a mindblowingly unexpected statement

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I watched a handful of games last season and I would honestly say that if he wasn’t Dirk he wouldn’t even be in the league right now. It’s just a legacy move at this point a la Kobe when he was close to retirement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amethyst Doncic on 2k myteam

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy the Mavs won the jackpot.

This kid is gonna be a top 5 player of the 2020's decade tbh.. almost every time he steps on the court he looks like he's playing chess and the other 9 guys on the court are playing checkers.. his IQ is that high.. and that's at 19 without being fully adjusted to the NBA.

Passing and vision is as good as LeBron.. the rest of his offensive game reminds me a lot of Paul Pierce the way he plays at his own pace and has real deceptive quickness and athleticism. Uses his body real well to like PP. Then he has a money 3 ball as well which in todays NBA is as valuable as having A-grade athleticism. He's really good on D too due to his smarts and quick hands.

Knew he'd be special.. but didnt think he'd be this good or make it look this easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Passing and vision as good as LeGOAT? Offense like Paul Pierce?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep looks like Mavs hit jackpot and Carlisle saved his job with another thoroughbred...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP's threads should stay at the border. That's what happens when you label a rookie a bust a couple weeks into the season like a dumbass

Expect OP to move the goalpost. This thread will eventually no longer be about Doncic not being a bust, but about any other potential shortcomings like playoff success, individual accolades etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP's threads should stay at the border. That's what happens when you label a rookie a bust a couple weeks into the season like a dumbass

Expect OP to move the goalpost. This thread will eventually no longer be about Doncic not being a bust, but about any other potential shortcomings like playoff success, individual accolades etc.
    Says the guy that started this thread:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=271775

At least with Doncic you don't know what you are going to get. You had to be a complete moron to still underrate Kawhi in 2018

Thread Information