Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Says the guy that started this thread:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=271775

At least with Doncic you don't know what you are going to get. You had to be a complete moron to still underrate Kawhi in 2018
    Bynumite’s trolling is super vanilla. He just says “player X sucks” or “player X is overrated” if player X plays for the spurs. Idk why you’re replying like it’s a serious basketball take

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Says the guy that started this thread:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=271775

At least with Doncic you don't know what you are going to get. You had to be a complete moron to still underrate Kawhi in 2018
    Says the "Manu>Dirk, Messi will ring in Russia, Real doesn't need Ronaldo" got

You're the king of takes FAP, even if you only bump the few times you're right once in a blue moon

Anyway, that was me trolling spurfan more than anything. Kiwi did prove me wrong and he's thriving outside Poop's system. I'm just glad he's no longer a spur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the "Manu>Dirk, Messi will ring in Russia, Real doesn't need Ronaldo" got

You're the king of takes FAP, even if you only bump the few times you're right once in a blue moon

Anyway, that was me trolling spurfan more than anything. Kiwi did prove me wrong and he's thriving outside Poop's system. I'm just glad he's no longer a spur
    Can't claim trolling and hold all those "takes" against me at the same time, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, nice choke job.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't claim trolling and hold all those "takes" against me at the same time, tbh.
    Ok, i wasn't trolling then, i was being serious. You're still the king of takes by a wide margin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, i wasn't trolling then, i was being serious. You're still the king of takes by a wide margin
    My worst take yet was penciling the Lakers in for a W tonight when they were up double digits with 5 minutes to go.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol manu > dirk

lol "trolling"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is manu > dirk considered a take? i'd say it's a pretty captain obvious take, not sure what's controversial about it..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is manu > dirk considered a take? i'd say it's a pretty captain obvious take, not sure what's controversial about it..
    Because Dirk can ring without TD, and all by himself, just like 2003 TD did. Manu without TD will be like Kobe without Shaq/Gasol.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying Doncic is not a good basketball player (just overhyped). I am saying I would rather have Ayton (especially on the Suns). Doncic has been a professional basketball player for years, and could very well already be close to his peak level of performance. On the other hand, Ayton will likely continue improving for years to come. Just by the end of this season, Ayton could very well be ROY over Doncic.

I understand most people have no reason to follow the Suns, but Ayton continues to improve in all aspects of his game. He totally dominated the entire overtime last night, on the defensive end. Suns are 5-2 in their last 7 games, Mavs are 1-6.

EDIT: Here’s just a partial sample from last night’s OT:
    I do like Ayton. He just sometimes seems like he doesn't care. Especially on defense. I can see him develop into a really good offensive center. Scoring 25 and grab 12 rebounds per game is not gonna surprise me in the future. But it's also easier for him than for a guard/forward like Doncic. There are like 3 great centers in the league, while the guard position is full off stars and for Luka to play as he is playing is really impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Dirk can ring without TD, and all by himself, just like 2003 TD did. Manu without TD will be like Kobe without Shaq/Gasol.
    Dirk couldn’t ring without LINCOLN !!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    raven

jahlil okafor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raven

jahlil okafor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raven

jahlil okafor
    hm?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka got pissed after they didn't give him the ball to win or tie the game... And wow, is it hard to watch Harrison Barnes play. That guys is a re that thinks he's LeBron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka got pissed after they didn't give him the ball to win or tie the game... And wow, is it hard to watch Harrison Barnes play. That guys is a re that thinks he's LeBron.
    If he thought he was LeBron he'd actually at least try to pass the ball when he has a bunch of guys on him.
    Luka should've protected the ball. Bonehead play by DSJ at the end. Also Luka's freethrows, WTH, had he made even 3 more (which would've been his % so far) they would've won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought the play call wasn't too bad tbh, he got himself enough space and an efficient shot, but he missed it.. you live with that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought the play call wasn't too bad tbh, he got himself enough space and an efficient shot, but he missed it.. you live with that.
    He didn't just miss it, he didn't get it off in time. Might not have been only his fault though, I don't think that was the play. Doncic yelled "what the was that?" towards the bench after it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pass the ball to my Slovenian hero and get out of his way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't just miss it, he didn't get it off in time. Might not have been only his fault though, I don't think that was the play. Doncic yelled "what the was that?" towards the bench after it.
    Seriously? What a piece of . Like I said he's really smug for someone that hasn't done . Carey is a HOF coach that helped bring a le to Dallas. Sit the down you chunky got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, pass the ball to the best player. Its logical.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yup, Doncic needs to get it. Terrible play by Smith, way too late.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously? What a piece of . Like I said he's really smug for someone that hasn't done . Carey is a HOF coach that helped bring a le to Dallas. Sit the down you chunky got.
    Uh why do you assume that was the play Carlisle drew up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guess what, unless you're a GOAT level player like LeGOAT or a narcissistic psychopath like Kirby the best player doesn't always get the last shot/touches the ball on the last possession. So stop throwing a tantrum every time you don't get to watch your hero be the hero.

Uh why do you assume that was the play Carlisle drew up?
    Who cares? You don't look in the direction of the bench and mouth that when doesn't work out. I've also read that he barks back at Carey when he gives him the business for some of his stupid plays. The media actually tried to paint it out as a positive, like "look how fearless he is barking back at his HOF coach!".

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yup, Doncic needs to get it. Terrible play by Smith, way too late.
    DJ broke the play and passed it to DSJ. Blame Deandre, DSJ had no choice with the clock running out.

Thread Information