Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's ok, tbh, probably looks great against the Lakers... I just feel his game takes the ball away from the real talent on the team, Wesley Mathews and Harrison Barnes, tbh...
    saw him butst up Golden state he is not just doing it aginst bottom of the west ...
    his game vs spurs today was uneven especially his jumper but he made some great passes.

his defense is trash though ...
    Dude has big cajones for a rookie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saw him butst up Golden state he is not just doing it aginst bottom of the west ...
    his game vs spurs today was uneven especially his jumper but he made some great passes.

his defense is trash though ...
    Dude has big cajones for a rookie.
    Nono with the sublte troll

You should have known with him calling Barnes and Matthews the real talent tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Luka whines to the refs so much it even annoys me as a Mavs fan He literally will stop playing and cry to the refs while everyone else is sprinting down the court. If I have any big complaints about Luka it is 10000% that. Get your doughy ass back on defense ASAP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's ok, tbh, probably looks great against the Lakers... I just feel his game takes the ball away from the real talent on the team, Wesley Mathews and Harrison Barnes, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka whines to the refs so much it even annoys me as a Mavs fan He literally will stop playing and cry to the refs while everyone else is sprinting down the court. If I have any big complaints about Luka it is 10000% that. Get your doughy ass back on defense ASAP.
    He seemed extra whiney tonight, I have seen him whine in other games, but he took it to another level tonight. This was a pretty terribly officiated game on both sides in fairness, still doesn't excuse his whiney bull .

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seemed extra whiney tonight, I have seen him whine in other games, but he took it to another level tonight. This was a pretty terribly officiated game on both sides in fairness, still doesn't excuse his whiney bull .
    Harden would have got at least 10 FT on those Doncic drives to the basket.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nono with the sublte troll

You should have known with him calling Barnes and Matthews the real talent tbh
    Nah, I caught that...it's El...
    But wanted to address Luka's game...
    He had flashes of brilliance and rookie moments too
    But agree he needs to cut the whining or I'll stop enjoying his play... Can't be a hypocrite... I used to kill Blake and Cp3 for it...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah the refs were terrible tonight for both teams. My issue is when Luka stops playing and argues with refs when everyone else is running down the floor to play defense. He’s gotta learn to pick his spots and not hurt his team with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kids good a little bit of a whiny hut then again Cuban is his owner and his team are the s

I hope someone punches his weak chin a bit so he can learn some respect then he will probably go to next level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a Spur would have gotten thrown out at the 3rd whine

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope that every Spurs fan not being a fan of Luka's ing was also not a fan of Tim's shocked face every time a ref blew a whistle.

And yea, Luka should stop with it and get back to defense... even tho it doesn't really matter if he is in defense or not.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i'd too if i had to watch harrison barnes.

what a dog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's face it, Spurs would've give up any player on currant roaster if they had a chance to get Doncic. Just look ar his game, i can not believe that he is 19.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i'd too if i had to watch harrison barnes.

what a dog.
    Trashews is worse imo, every time I’ve looked at a Mavs box score this year Trashews has shot below 40% with very little assists or rebounds , I have no idea why he still starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trashews is worse imo, every time I’ve looked at a Mavs box score this year Trashews has shot below 40% with very little assists or rebounds , I have no idea why he still starts.
    Because he wears a rambo headband

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope that every Spurs fan not being a fan of Luka's ing was also not a fan of Tim's shocked face every time a ref blew a whistle.

And yea, Luka should stop with it and get back to defense... even tho it doesn't really matter if he is in defense or not.
    But to be fair Timmy got back on D for the most part... But point taken...
    Sure Luka sux on defense anyways, but still he gave Spurs a 4 on 5 a few times.
    As much as I like Tatum...
    and Mitc has impressive moments...
    Luka best prospect since Simmons, easily...
    Can't defend but Simmons can't shoot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah theres no difference between Duncan looks and Dunceic 3 minute whinning to refs after every non whistle

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup it's pretty incredible. Looks to the refs almost every time he tries to score if there's a defender on him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL throwing a near max contract at a role player right after tearing his achilles. Gotta be the biggest WTF moment I have ever seen in free agency when Dallas offered that contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL throwing a near max contract at a role player right after tearing his achilles. Gotta be the biggest WTF moment I have ever seen in free agency when Dallas offered that contract.
    he had even agreed to less money, but cuban decided to give him the max anyway to reward him after deandre pulled his

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

On top of tall & handsome, he's got a confident personality. I definitely think he's hotter.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

On top of tall & handsome, he's got a confident personality. I definitely think he's hotter.
    he thinks you are white and a traitor to your race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've never seen a rookie like doncic before who comes out of the gate looking like a 10 yr all star vet. it's incredible but i wish he was on a different team. dallas!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Obviously I know she isn't White based off her response.

I just see black hair with black eyes on black skin. The equivalent of this

Neither appealing to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    immune to race baits. I think Doncic is hot but honestly between the two, Jackson Jr. takes the girl this time.

Thread Information