My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wrong account lefty.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tatum, Simmons, Mitc , etc you could see it right away.
    If you can't see it right away with Doncic, you're blind.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Lakers.

And since the league doesnt care about compe ion, that's a championship season.
    Honestly I'm not convinced of that. The Spurs average point differential this year is -3.1. They have gotten their asses handed to them in their two losses and their four wins have all been pretty lucky and could have easily gone the other way. The Lakers' point differential is -0.3 despite being 2-5.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Needs the gym. Difference between being great project and Slavic Killer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not really bashing him for not being all that at 19, I'm just saying I don't see anything that would warrant predictions that he'll be a franchise guy in his prime. I don't think it's that hard to tell early on either. Tatum, Simmons, Mitc , etc you could see it right away.

I agree that transforming his body could do wonders for his athleticism or lack thereof but that's not a given. Some guys just never put that work in.

... i mean, he's their top scorer already..

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not really bashing him for not being all that at 19, I'm just saying I don't see anything that would warrant predictions that he'll be a franchise guy in his prime. I don't think it's that hard to tell early on either. Tatum, Simmons, Mitc , etc you could see it right away.

I agree that transforming his body could do wonders for his athleticism or lack thereof but that's not a given. Some guys just never put that work in.

lol, whats so special about those 3. Mitc looks like a Lou Williams/Jamal Crawford type that can brick you out of the game. Simmons is a Michael Carter Williams vol 2 and good luck to him being a star without being able to make a shot. Only Tatum looks like a guy that can lead a team and even his stats are looking worse than Doncic's. So yea, you need some new glasses.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is he in possession of an European WAG yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still thinking I'm Chucho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the morbidly obese poster.
    Still too afraid to put money on that claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still thinking I'm Chucho
    I'm not a dummy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is he in possession of an European WAG yet?
    She’s not bad, but he’ll probably be upgrading in a year or two

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still thinking I'm DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Luka bringing Dallas back, hitting a clutch af shot, only for wes ing matthews to ruin it again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have an opinion on him yet, tough to gauge so early in his career, but he definitely needs to get in shape..his body looks like Chandler Parsons'

They need to do anything they can to rid themselves of Wes Matthews, though..he's so bad and they're treating him like a #1..actually, I dislike all their high-usage players, including DSJ, they should blow it up around Doncic..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have an opinion on him yet, tough to gauge so early in his career, but he definitely needs to get in shape..his body looks like Chandler Parsons'

They need to do anything they can to rid themselves of Wes Matthews, though..he's so bad and they're treating him like a #1..actually, I dislike all their high-usage players, including DSJ, they should blow it up around Doncic..
    Word is everyone in Dallas wants mathew gone. He's a top 300 player thinking hes the numner 1 guy

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Carlisle is a smart man. Just stop playing Matthews already. He makes James Harden’s shot selection look conservative. He’s literally the worst teammate in the league. Russell Westbrook thinks he should learn how to play for his teammates more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now that I've seen him play a full game vs my Lakers, I think Luca is legit. He can shoot the 3, good passer, and is taller than I thought. Dallas was right to go get him. He's a baller. When he inevitably gets stronger he's gonna beast. I like him better than Ben Simmons already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

chanlder portions

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He has probably been on that Nikola Jokic diet tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    James Lardon has proved that physical conditioning is overrated in today’s game, for that matter, defense and jumping ability too. If you can dribble and shoot, you’ll get a chance to play. Have playmaking ability and the ability to draw fouls, even better.

Even if he got in in better shape, he still won’t be anywhere near the same athletic class as guys like Giannis or Ben Simmons. Why try? He should continue to improve the things that do separate himself, dribbling, playmaking, shooting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Why DJ diss Luca like that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mav vets jelly of Luca? Wes Mathews being outed by Mike Fisher:

Thread Information