Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mav vets jelly of Luca? Wes Mathews being outed by Mike Fisher:

I felt Wes intentionally fouled Lebron the other day just to spite Luka after Luka hit the shot to tie the game. At the time I was thinking there was no reason to foul. If Lebron scores he scores but you never foul in that situation when the game is tied.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fish up to his old tricks:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tim going in on Dennis Smith Jr:

This can't be good for teammates to embrace Luca. They get the blame, Luca gets the glory. I'm here for it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I felt Wes intentionally fouled Lebron the other day just to spite Luka after Luka hit the shot to tie the game. At the time I was thinking there was no reason to foul. If Lebron scores he scores but you never foul in that situation when the game is tied.
    Weird play indeed. This is sad because I like Wes in PDX. Now he's a straight chucking got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim going in on Dennis Smith Jr:

This can't be good for teammates to embrace Luca. They get the blame, Luca gets the glory. I'm here for it.
    The hazing reminds me of how the Lakers used to haze Kobe his first few years but I could understand why they did it back then since Kobe was super arrogant POS but Doncic from what I have heard is humble. Straight up weird they would have so much hatred for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The hazing reminds me of how the Lakers used to haze Kobe his first few years but I could understand why they did it back then since Kobe was super arrogant POS but Doncic from what I have heard is humble. Straight up weird they would have so much hatred for him.
    How was Kobe an arrogant POS as a rookie? Because he's a Laker? Do tell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How was Kobe an arrogant POS as a rookie? Because he's a Laker? Do tell
    Lets see there is the anecdote from Shaq about how as a rookie Kobe would talk so much in practice about how he was going to be better than Jordan. Kobe was also a hardcore ball hog who would waive off his teammates. He even admits it in the clip down below that he just cared about his stats. Anyways go watch from 18:00-21:00 which gives you summary about how his teammates despised him early on.. Even I'm not a homer when it comes to the flaws of Spur players. For example I was calling Kawhi a dumb autistic re several years ago before it was the cool thing to do in ST.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lets see there is the anecdote from Shaq about how as a rookie Kobe would talk so much in practice about how he was going to be better than Jordan. Kobe was also a hardcore ball hog who would waive off his teammates. He even admits it in the clip down below that he just cared about his stats. Anyways go watch from 18:00-21:00 which gives you summary about how his teammates despised him early on.. Even I'm not a homer when it comes to the flaws of Spur players. For example I was calling Kawhi a dumb autistic re several years ago before it was the cool thing to do in ST.

Shaq was jelly of Kobe. #Big fact. Teammates liked Shaq. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together. -20 points for rehashing and posting all that in a Luca thread.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I see DJ hasn't changed one bit since last season. He's still padding his rebounds as much as he can and not giving a about winning. This is straight out of the Kevin Love playbook from Minnesota:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq was jelly of Kobe. #Big fact. Teammates liked Shaq. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together. -20 points for rehashing and posting all that in a Luca thread.
    Denying that Kobe was arrogant is silly. It's as dumb as a Trumper denying that Trump is racist. You can still be a Kobe stan and acknowledge he was arrogant from day 1. Also I brought up Kobe in Luka thread because Luka's situation seems similar to the situation a young Kobe was in with the Lakers. Like I said before they are so many parallels with the players being jealous, but the big difference is Luka isn't arrogant from what I have heard.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smith, Jordan and Matthews are just jelous that a 19 year old is by far better than them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "he wont make it in this league....he will tuck tail and run back overseas like Rudy Fernandez and Alexey Shved.He aint cut out for this cut throat league.Go back to your 2nd tier league where everyone averages 12 ppg, this is the big boys league.It's a dog eat dog world bitch!

Go back to shvitlzalvania or whatever hole you came from you aint cut out to live here....nigga this america!"

"
    Dog eat Dog world in america.You want the rebound you go get it stop pouting like a !You want the endorsements and the max money you have to go get it.We pay stars over here, we worship stars in this country not role players.You're gonna have to step on toes to be great in this country!

This aint an everybody eats league. If you want that soft go take your ass back overseas Don , with spanoulis and all them other bums.Its African pride over here , you aint getting nothing handed to your ass Don !You have to fight for everything in this league you get....."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Doncic arrived in Dallas, Smith Jr. referred to him as "anonther high IQ guy", "he's looks young".. He thinks he's the alpha in that relationship.
    Last edited by Jules_Winnfield; 11-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Denying that Kobe was arrogant is silly. It's as dumb as a Trumper denying that Trump is racist. You can still be a Kobe stan and acknowledge he was arrogant from day 1. Also I brought up Kobe in Luka thread because Luka's situation seems similar to the situation a young Kobe was in with the Lakers. Like I said before they are so many parallels with the players being jealous, but the big difference is Luka isn't arrogant from what I have heard.
    I'm no stan son. Name on the front. I just defend all Lakers from you farmersPERIOD.

Kobe was confident, not arrogant as a rookie. You have to be. He was the 1st guard to go straight to the pros out of high school. He improved every single year. Why would he turn down his game for a physically gifted player who didn't work on his craft? He paid for it too because after he got evicted, it ended up being Kobe 5, Snaq 4. He gotta eat that sammich for the rest of his life too. That's what he gets for hating on Kobe instead of putting in the work like Kobe did.

Luca's situation is more similar to Bron's anyway. Some of the Cavs teammates hated on him and were eventually deported. DSJ will suffer the same fate if he don't fall in line. It's Luca's world - he just living in it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe was confident, not arrogant as a rookie.
    He literally guaranteed he'd win the scoring le before his rookie year and then went out and averaged a whopping 7.6 points per game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He literally guaranteed he'd win the scoring le before his rookie year and then went out and averaged a whopping 7.6 points per game.
    I’ve been. A laker fan since a child and I never knew Kobe said that lol. That’s crazy or maybe I just don’t remember that quote.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LINK?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    My bad, he "only" claimed he'd lead the Lakers in scoring:

"O'Neal was wary of Bryant, as a rookie, boasting that he would lead the Lakers in scoring and be the best player in the league."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaq%E2%80%93Kobe_feud

Cited from Shaq's autobiography, "Shaq Uncut: My Story." If I recall correctly, it's the same book where his quote about trying (and failing) to talk trash to Duncan comes from.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Why DJ diss Luca like that?
    at Jewban getting pissed in the background

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "he wont make it in this league....he will tuck tail and run back overseas like Rudy Fernandez and Alexey Shved.He aint cut out for this cut throat league.Go back to your 2nd tier league where everyone averages 12 ppg, this is the big boys league.It's a dog eat dog world bitch!

Go back to shvitlzalvania or whatever hole you came from you aint cut out to live here....nigga this america!"

"
    Dog eat Dog world in america.You want the rebound you go get it stop pouting like a !You want the endorsements and the max money you have to go get it.We pay stars over here, we worship stars in this country not role players.You're gonna have to step on toes to be great in this country!

This aint an everybody eats league. If you want that soft go take your ass back overseas Don , with spanoulis and all them other bums.Its African pride over here , you aint getting nothing handed to your ass Don !You have to fight for everything in this league you get....."
    Where are these quotes coming from?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doncic looks like a very good player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Jewban getting pissed in the background

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if Donutcic wasn't fat he could've secured that rebound, tbh.

Thread Information