View Poll Results: Will snitching Jason Kidd get another NBA head coaching job?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

4 100.00%
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snitching on the Mavs and Cubes in the tank interviews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidd talked about the team wanting to compete, and that the plan was to "play until they were told otherwise." On Friday, Kidd said "and today was the day that we've been told that we're gonna do something different"

The quote by Kidd comes courtesy of ESPN's Tim MacMahon.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Probably not. But now Cuban can’t fire him because it would look terrible

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love to see the mavs garbage on fire

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas is the most re ed team in the NBA, besides the Spurs, so Kidd will probably get a 5 year extension.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    JKidd ain’t at fault here.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Kidd might not be at fault for sitting guys to tank the last couple games. But he sure as doesn’t do his players or the organization any favors the way he publicly blames and chastises them.

He blames the players, says he’s not the savior, he’s just watching them like everybody else. Good coaches generally hold themselves accountable and take responsibility. Unless they’re cryptically and psychologically sending a message to the players, like Phil Jackson would do from time to time. But even that was done rarely, and usually in the playoffs.

The way Kidd calls out his players isn’t motivation. It actually suggests incompetence on his part. And then him casting blame about sitting the players on the front office and ownership, well, that’s just dumb on his part. Even if he were a great strategist, which doesn’t seem like the case, his personality is a major turn-off for players, ownership, and the fans. His coaching personality sort of remind someone me of Scott Skiles, but without Skiles’ knowledge or coaching ability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JKidd ain’t at fault here.
    hes not at fault for the players being held back. but he constantly is willing to throw anybody and everybody under the bus.

also, not even sure if he's a good coach to begin with

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hes not at fault for the players being held back. but he constantly is willing to throw anybody and everybody under the bus.

also, not even sure if he's a good coach to begin with
    Bingo. Teams tank all the time, but they don't go around blatantly talking about it. Spurs basically played the end of their bench for like the last 10 games of this season.

Kidd literally just spilled the beans during a press conference on a night they were supposed to be celebrating their international franchise player in front of his home crowd.

I'm of the opinion Kidd was going to get fired either way just because he is a ty coach and always has been, so maybe this was just him hammering the nail in his own coffin on the way out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidd might not be at fault for sitting guys to tank the last couple games. But he sure as doesn’t do his players or the organization any favors the way he publicly blames and chastises them.

He blames the players, says he’s not the savior, he’s just watching them like everybody else. Good coaches generally hold themselves accountable and take responsibility. Unless they’re cryptically and psychologically sending a message to the players, like Phil Jackson would do from time to time. But even that was done rarely, and usually in the playoffs.

The way Kidd calls out his players isn’t motivation. It actually suggests incompetence on his part. And then him casting blame about sitting the players on the front office and ownership, well, that’s just dumb on his part. Even if he were a great strategist, which doesn’t seem like the case, his personality is a major turn-off for players, ownership, and the fans. His coaching personality sort of remind someone me of Scott Skiles, but without Skiles’ knowledge or coaching ability.
    He's one of the worst coaches in the league. He ing sucks. Just look at his stupid ass in that video with his hat backwards, that aint how a serious person presents themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo. Teams tank all the time, but they don't go around blatantly talking about it. Spurs basically played the end of their bench for like the last 10 games of this season.

Kidd literally just spilled the beans during a press conference on a night they were supposed to be celebrating their international franchise player in front of his home crowd.

I'm of the opinion Kidd was going to get fired either way just because he is a ty coach and always has been, so maybe this was just him hammering the nail in his own coffin on the way out.
    Kidd does appear vindictive in his snitchy interviews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've never understood how he kept getting head coaching jobs because he sucks ass as a head coach. Hopefully he's finally done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've never understood how he kept getting head coaching jobs because he sucks ass as a head coach. Hopefully he's finally done.
    He is a good assistant so I think players vouch for him in that capacity…
    Some are not meant to be head coaches I think Luke Walton may be the same
    It’s more than strategy or handling media …

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Hefty fine for Cuban's antics. Nothing in the overall scheme of keeping a pick.

Thread Information