My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cam Newton has completed 6 passes and Carolina's offense has 21 points

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Min: Dat DL looking like 09 DL on dat 3rd and 13.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    harbs with the lamar jackson red zone garbage yet again

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it's really sad to watch how bad the ravens playcalling has gotten..
    these lamar jackson packages are cringeworthy tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    these lamar jackson packages are cringeworthy tbh
    But nobody gives the Saints flack for doing the same thing?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    My god the Bucs defense is historically bad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Matt Ryan best QB in the NFL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My god the Bucs defense is historically bad.
    That was confirmed after they gave up 5 first half TDs to Bisky boy in week 4 (IIRC). Though they do currently have the best offense in football, fwiw.

But nope, no defense will ever be as bad as the 2013 Cowboys. Romo had a GOAT type year and went 8-8 because the defense couldn't stop a peewee team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redskins gon' down big at home.

NFC East is WIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open, ladies & gents.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Lions lucky that fumble went out of bounds; would've been six points for the Vikes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Serious Question:

Is Mahomes-To-Kelce the new Brady-To-Gronk??

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Thielen's 100-yd game streak in jeopardy. He's been double teamed a lot. (Also, Cousins sucks).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cousins ing up the snap count.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Redskins gon' down big at home.

NFC East is WIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open, ladies & gents.
    The other teams gave the Eagles too much of a break. They’ll only be one game back after today and will probably end up winning it by 2+ games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cousins ing up the snap count.
    Cousins throwing a lateral near two Lions. Lucky Cook caught the overhead pass.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The other teams gave the Eagles too much of a break. They’ll only be one game back after today and will probably end up winning it by 2+ games.
    Redskins had a good start, but I think it's up to Philly and Dallas if Amari Cooper provides any kind of a difference for that otherwise ghastly offense. Dallas defense is ranked #2 in the league, I believe. Philly and Dallas play each other twice still, and Philly plays the Redskins twice still and Philly usually owns the Redskins.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If I owned or managed a team, if I see any coach burning a timeout in the 3rd quarter when trailing multiple possessions, they're fired the next day. Seriously. Take the ing delay.

BAKER MAYFIELD BENCHED FOR TYROD

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Redskins had a good start, but I think it's up to Philly and Dallas if Amari Cooper provides any kind of a difference for that otherwise ghastly offense. Dallas defense is ranked #2 in the league, I believe. Philly and Dallas play each other twice still, and Philly plays the Redskins twice still and Philly usually owns the Redskins.
    As Mark Celibate said at the beginning of the year, Dallas has an elite defense but it’s full of injury prone players. If it says healthy then yeah I agree they have a shot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As Mark Celibate said at the beginning of the year, Dallas has an elite defense but it’s full of injury prone players. If it says healthy then yeah I agree they have a shot.
    The main "injury prone" guy is Lee and he's already been replaced by 2 young stars... don't really need a 3rd LB most of the time in today's NFL tbh. The secondary is not injury prone for the most part and nor is the Dline except David Irving who is unreliable anyways.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Vikings defense single-handedly won that game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vikings defense single-handedly won that game.
    sort of a "last year" win tbh. Need more of those

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fitzmagic one of the best 2nd half comeback QBs in the league. Not a very good 1st half QB, though.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The main "injury prone" guy is Lee and he's already been replaced by 2 young stars... don't really need a 3rd LB most of the time in today's NFL tbh. The secondary is not injury prone for the most part and nor is the Dline except David Irving who is unreliable anyways.
    Tbh when I said injury prone I also included the fact that we also have numerous guys on the d-line who are one PED/puff away from suspension (Irving, Lawrence, Gregory) . Also Jaylon Smith was a big question mark going into the season but he looks good to go now

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    whenever you hear "Don't stop believing" by Journey at a home stadium, you know there's something wrong going on with the home team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tbh when I said injury prone I also included the fact that we also have numerous guys on the d-line who are one PED/puff away from suspension (Irving, Lawrence, Gregory) . Also Jaylon Smith was a big question mark going into the season but he looks good to go now
    Lawrence never puffed and his only suspension with an erroneous 4 gamer for taking prescribed steroids for back pain relief over an offseason which the doctor didn't know was on the banned list. If Lawrence ever did get suspended for drugs (highly unlikely) it would be only 4 games, and if it were for PEDs (also unlikely) it would be 10 games, but neither will happen. Lawrence is a smarter guy.

Irving's next suspension of any kind is 10 games, and Gregory's next is a lifetime ban. Gregory probably won't screw up because his life is turned around and is part of the long term plans of the team. Irving is non-reliable and is probably gone in the offseason. The Cowboys don't really rely on Irving these days and were willing to trade him last offseason but didn't get the offer they wanted.

Jaylon Smith hasn't missed a single game or had any injuries since the initial injury from college.

Thread Information