6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone else can post the games. I'm just getting this started....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games Thread.
    Damn. Fail.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The corpse of Derrick Rose rises on Halloween night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50pts for D rose

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shout out to Derrick rose “
    Man that nice!!!”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It has been such a joy to watch LeBron James play for the Los Angeles Lakers this season. Just amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The corpse of Derrick Rose rises on Halloween night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron stepping aside in the 4th for the Lakers young players has been horrifying

Ingram is so ing bad, can't believe this man was picked so high, there's nothing there..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers almost choke it..lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really wanted a Doncic game winner there. Lakers deserved an L.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Should have ing lost. Idk man this team looks great and awful every game. Idk anymore

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should trade Ingram as soon as possible, while other teams still think he has potential..LeBron only has 1, maybe 2 years left as a great player, have to maximize this opportunity..

There's literally nothing impressive about him, he's painfully mediocre..he'll have a handful of good games in a row and they'll get hyped about him, ignoring the other 75 games
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 11-01-2018 at 12:18 AM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should trade Ingram as soon as possible, while other teams still think he has potential..LeBron only has 1, maybe 2 years left as a great player, have to maximize this opportunity..

There's literally nothing impressive about him, he's painfully mediocre..he'll have a handful of good games in a row and they'll get hyped about him, ignoring the other 75 games
    to think, they could have had kawhi

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have ing lost. Idk man this team looks great and awful every game. Idk anymore
    No, they don't look great ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers almost choke the game away

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really wanted a Doncic game winner there. Lakers deserved an L.
    Agreed, but it was 5 on 8 many times last night (if Cubby were here, he'd call me a pussy or an asshole ).

Lakers should have blown that team out last night and they were until the refs took over to keep it "compe ive" for TV ratings. My evidence? The Lakers are #1 in shots at the rim league wide. Yet, they are only 28th in fouls drawn per 100 possessions. In all our games, I've seen Bron and a few other players get fouled, miss the shot, then the other team rebound the ball then go down and score. I saw it again last night. That's how they "blew" 17, 18, and 19 point leads on 3 separate occasions vs the Mavs and it's BS.

We have to defend better without fouling and rebound (we're 18th in both categories, currently). That's it. Our team speed offensively is elite. We should be running teams out of the gym. But the refs won't let us just yet.

As a team, we are #3 in PPG, #4 in pace, #5 in EFG%, #7 in OFFRTG%, #8 in AST/TO ratio, and #9 in TS%. This is all sustainable based on how the team is built and as long as we don't get any major injuries. And we are doing all this without any splash brothers on the roster. We gone be alright, no matter what these farmers say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, but it was 5 on 8 many times last night (if Cubby were here, he'd call me a pussy or an asshole ).

Lakers should have blown that team out last night and they were until the refs took over to keep it "compe ive" for TV ratings
    . My evidence? The Lakers are #1 in shots at the rim league wide. Yet, they are only 28th in fouls drawn per 100 possessions. In all our games, I've seen Bron and a few other players get fouled, miss the shot, then the other team rebound the ball then go down and score. I saw it again last night. That's how they "blew" 17, 18, and 19 point leads on 3 separate occasions vs the Mavs and it's BS.

We have to defend better without fouling and rebound (we're 18th in both categories, currently). That's it. Our team speed offensively is elite. We should be running teams out of the gym. But the refs won't let us just yet.

As a team, we are #3 in PPG, #4 in pace, #5 in EFG%, #7 in OFFRTG%, #8 in AST/TO ratio, and #9 in TS%. This is all sustainable based on how the team is built and as long as we don't get any major injuries. And we are doing all this without any splash brothers on the roster. We gone be alright, no matter what these farmers say.
    Why would the refs care about local TV ratings?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The local fans are fickle. Case in point, the LA Rams are loaded. Undefeated. Packers came to town just this past Sunday. It looked like the game was at Lambeau Field.

Now granted, Laker fans are more loyal, but it's hard to keep the attention of the locals. Gotta be some drama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker fans complaining about refs.

Don’t worry, you guys will get the 20+fta advantage in the fourth quarter for an elimination game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    laker fans complaining about refs.

Don’t worry, you guys will get the 20+fta advantage in the fourth quarter for an elimination game.
    i hope 😂😂

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You apparently have no idea how mega huge the Lakers TV contract is.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am a fan of lakers and the Lebron James is the super star of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol

Thread Information